Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think of poor Jules Parker who has just miscarried her second pregnancy after numerous rounds of ivf. Seeing how ungrateful this spiteful cow rebecca is for her third healthy, gorgeous little girl makes me sick. She doesnt deserve any of those beautiful girls.
I love jules it breaks my heart all she’s been through!! So unfair then you get someone like Reb!! Grrrrrrrr

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Last night's vlog got very low viewing figures and it only got comments because they literally begged for them.

But they still won't accept that it's over.....
What was last nights? Was it meldrums?
I see they begging on Insta stories daily and even on Facebook group.
Saw the viewing figures they mostly mps way below her 30k target.
Issue is with meldrums channel I guess from what other you tubers have said you tube algorithm they haven't used that channel in 2 yurrs.
They only have 45k subscribers.
Some of them might have forgotton meldrums exist unless they on meldrums social media.
It's unlikely come up as suggested
Their lives are so boring they don't go far and they do same things another bloody walk.
I doubt it comes up on people suggestions.
She has some basket case followers but engagement is low.
They can't get back what they lost they too far gone.

Hot cuppa did at tattler I assume
They failed to take responsibility or change.
People don't want to hear about vibrations.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Last night's vlog got very low viewing figures and it only got comments because they literally begged for them.

But they still won't accept that it's over.....
Yip, Lee scrolling through to reply and loads just with the hearts they begged for. Goes to show he's doing the 'graft' towards that channel on top of everything else.

Probably 3/4 of those followers on The Meldrums have been blocked on their other channel and social media. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can we all just share a thought for that huge to do list! How could anyone normal cope with turning the washing machine on, entertaining another kid, house & shudder “work admin” I think she means sit on her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For a laugh seeing even MrsM 's video' what I got for Christmas ' had high views, looked up the same video titles in you tube. Bloody hell, they aren't half big video views... What a bore, nothing like making most people feel tit. You'd never know if things were bought or gifted. 😂

3.44.... Would this be the last time MrsM said she was happy and it was genuine? You finish off with' we're redecorating the whole house from top to bottom'. 🙄..... Can you give me a link to those videos? Oh and the kitchen wall is coming down... Sometime. Do you know we knocked ours down in a Saturday afternoon? If it's not load bearing you can actually do that yourself, without an architect. 🤔

Even if the wall was load bearing they still don’t need a bloody architect! A decent builder could easily take out the wall with the use of RSJs to support any load above.

They really are a special pair of idiots. They live in a very bizarre world that is utterly removed from reality. Both are very unhappy people and it’s obvious to see that they are desperate to fill the void in their lives with stuff to avoid having to face how miserable they are - that’s why they can never settle and are constantly chasing something. Very odd people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we all just share a thought for that huge to do list! How could anyone normal cope with turning the washing machine on, entertaining another kid, house & shudder “work admin” I think she means sit on her phone.
Don't worry, she delegated..... 🙄

3.44.... Would this be the last time MrsM said she was happy and it was genuine? You finish off with' we're redecorating the whole house from top to bottom'. 🙄..... Can you give me a link to those videos? Oh and the kitchen wall is coming down... Sometime. Do you know we knocked ours down in a Saturday afternoon? If it's not load bearing you can actually do that yourself, without an architect. 🤔
What a silly cow I am, forgot to attach the video link. I really must work with a proper todo list, I'm tit at life admin😂. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought exactly the same- the time it took her to write her extensive list she could actually have completed the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her to do lists are laughable. Are we meant to be impressed? Seriously? She shouldn’t have a washing mountain to tackle. 2 adults at home all day...get real!

She Is neither relatable nor likeable.

Reactions: 21
That dust is weeks of accumulation so she clearly only films fake cleaning videos as we suspected.

I'm surprised the spoilt lazy madam hasn't got a cleaner.

And if she freely admits she can't cope with all 3 children together and only wants to be with two at a time then she is in for a massive meltdown when she gets a puppy. They are just as demanding as an active toddler that rarely sleeps and refuses to wear a nappy but isn't potty trained.

Reactions: 21
If the dog had an accident inside, she'd just chuck it out the window like she does now with the dirty nappy
Such a scut!
:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That dust is weeks of accumulation so she clearly only films fake cleaning videos as we suspected.

I'm surprised the spoilt lazy madam hasn't got a cleaner.

And if she freely admits she can't cope with all 3 children together and only wants to be with two at a time then she is in for a massive meltdown when she gets a puppy. They are just as demanding as an active toddler that rarely sleeps and refuses to wear a nappy but isn't potty trained.

She does have a cleaner.
His name is Lee The House Elf.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine getting a puppy purely so you can call it Bertie or Rafferty. I’m sure that’s 90% of her motivation. I hope Lee lets the kids name it and they call it Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The dog situation will be a horrible car crash to watch 😢 she’s vile about her own children constantly so think what she will be like with an animal that will lose it’s appeal very quickly on the 3/4th night of being kept awake all night by Rafferfty and Poppy and cleaning up piss and tit all over her rugs. Lee is an idiot for giving in and letting her convince him as like others have said he will do all the work.

That vlog was quite disturbing to watch at the end. She was on a hyper and it reminds me of my borderline mother whose moods change rapidly between manic and stroppy/angry. She is clearly happy with how the meldrums first vlog went and it’s a shame her happiness and high spirits rely on these channels doing well. Then begging for more comments cause thats how we know you like it guys! 🤢 (more like the more views the more money we make) It’s quite sickening watching the desperation to be honest

Reactions: 13
She’s a twisted, sick witch. She’s legitimately got something wrong with her. She’s mentally unstable.

Reactions: 11
Why the duck does she not clean the house and tackle the massive pile of washing on the day(s) poppy sweet p baby poppy poppeeee littlest feral savage wild child waffle pops popster darling is in nursery?! She’s a SAHM lucky enough to also be able to afford to put her child to nursery at least one day a week.. would any other normal mum not use that time to get tit done? Nah not her and Lee.. too busy eyefucking themselves in the gym mirror then having a cheeky day date to the bleeping Banchory golf simulator.. duck you know how to show a lassie a good time Pat! The things she could get done in that time and then she could spend quality time with her child? What am I missing?!

off now myself to have a cold cup of tea whilst sitting in my age 9-10 jammies... bliss! 🤣
And Rebs was at the golf simulator still in her gym kit.
Flipping heck Rebeggar! That dust was appalling in a room you use every day, you constantly use to film Clean/tidy ups and as others have said there's allergies in the family. Bloody hell, I'm actually pretty shocked, that not just a few days dust. Imagine what other areas are like. 🤢

You admit to being untidy and messy, fair enough. But that's actual fifth. There's a difference.

It just goes to prove what we already knew. Photos on Instagram are NOT the real deal from thousands of these fake families. Look up close, and cracks, dishonesty, lies and dust are what their lives are made up of.
Seriously. What are they like!!! Can't think Otrivine is too charmed!!

Attachments

• Haha
I have a new video idea Becs...intsead of a "disaster" cleaning vid,how about one you haven't tried before?
'Move stuff and actually properly clean things you clarty bisom' .
In it you can move things like lamps and ornaments to clean areas like bedside tables, instead of being a woman and tickling round the edges.
My moody 13 year old cleans better than you, and she half arses everything!

Scummy mummy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a twisted, sick witch. She’s legitimately got something wrong with her. She’s mentally unstable.
I agree with you, sad as it is. She's been given some brilliant ideas and advice on here, and if she'd taken even a small percentage of it on board, she would be in a very different position. She has, in my opinion, something clearly mentally wrong with her, she's manic at times and she's getting worse.
Her Parents need to sit her down and give her a good talking to, or get her to a doctor. My heart aches for those sweet little girls, I just pray they don't need serious psychological help in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New vlog anyone watched why she feeling overwhelmed!??? Trying to get attention again!?? Law of attraction not working anymore!?? She not tuned in to the right frequency?? 😂😂

No one given her a free kitchen?

Things not go well with the Architect!?? 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.