Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Poppy, she's labelled as a nuisance. She's the 3rd child of a mother who has zero interest in children. The older 2 would have had moreattention from their parents naturally because there was only 1 and then 2 and the family had zero to worry about because they had so many freebies! Poor Poppy has never had quality time with her parents, holidays, stress free home life... Her reaction to not wanting to sit in a cafe while her mother has ANOTHER cup of tea is quite right. Take her out and play with her you lazy buggers.

Also Becky must be hating Kate Ellison so much right now. Brand new gorgeous kitchen paid for by themselves and a brand new well behaved Puppy! Look what you can have Becky when you work hard for it and not just expect it to fall into your lap because you think good thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe he won't go back, I believe Buckingham Palace are looking for a replacement Ginge and Cringe!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’d love to know more about the rental place they trashed. It must have been bad! Anyone know more about that?

The freebie holidays were really noticeable when they started “taking over” the neilson Instagram etc. They were so shady though, never said it was gifted until they started being challenged on it. I’ve noticed lately that lots of shady influencers get what they call “press discount” on certain things, often home renovation stuff and holidays, but they never say how much discount - it could be anything up to 99%, so practically gifted - but it still sounds like they’ve paid for it themselves. The industry desperately needs better regulation.
I got so annoyed with ASA as neilson takeover think was 1st in 2016 when poppy was tiny clearly showed editorial control over a commercial business website/social media of Neilsons.
If sheep felt they dident get financial reimbursement or free holiday out of it then they super thick.
Their fortunes and popularity changed when they had poppy and most holidays gifted and they went on 7 holidays once year not sure if 2018 .
Safaya missed a whole term of school but it's scotland so it's ok there head teachers super happy with it and no pesky fines like England £120per child!

Sorry can't validate or give details of holiday cottage they trashed it was on earlier threads maybe between thread 1 -10.
She had few mini breaks that seemed linked to weddings.
I have hardly been to any weddings over the years so amazed every year someone she knows is getting married.
She stories aveimore treated her freinds Lindsey like a slave and looked a mess.
She dident blog it.
But we seen how messy their house and hotel rooms are.
Maybe why we dident see France ski accommodation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe he won't go back, I believe Buckingham Palace are looking for a replacement Ginge and Cringe!!
They have a lot in common. Narcissistic personalities, materialistic and money grabbing and they both like deleting negative comments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 70427

Check the dust on that bedside table 👀 All those speed cleans are working well then 🙃
Instead of using expensive products for allergies why not dust ? , I have dust mite allergies I damp dust my bedroom every day I have no carpets , no decor and change bedding regularly,mlooking at the dust on that table makes me want to sneeze , I am amazed that any company would use these clowns to advertise any product , they have zero integrity and zero common sense 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Why the duck does she not clean the house and tackle the massive pile of washing on the day(s) poppy sweet p baby poppy poppeeee littlest feral savage wild child waffle pops popster darling is in nursery?! She’s a SAHM lucky enough to also be able to afford to put her child to nursery at least one day a week.. would any other normal mum not use that time to get tit done? Nah not her and Lee.. too busy eyefucking themselves in the gym mirror then having a cheeky day date to the bleeping Banchory golf simulator.. duck you know how to show a lassie a good time Pat! The things she could get done in that time and then she could spend quality time with her child? What am I missing?!

off now myself to have a cold cup of tea whilst sitting in my age 9-10 jammies... bliss! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Flipping heck Rebeggar! That dust was appalling in a room you use every day, you constantly use to film Clean/tidy ups and as others have said there's allergies in the family. Bloody hell, I'm actually pretty shocked, that not just a few days dust. Imagine what other areas are like. 🤢

You admit to being untidy and messy, fair enough. But that's actual fifth. There's a difference.

It just goes to prove what we already knew. Photos on Instagram are NOT the real deal from thousands of these fake families. Look up close, and cracks, dishonesty, lies and dust are what their lives are made up of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just think of poor Jules Parker who has just miscarried her second pregnancy after numerous rounds of ivf. Seeing how ungrateful this spiteful cow rebecca is for her third healthy, gorgeous little girl makes me sick. She doesnt deserve any of those beautiful girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She does so many awful clean with me vlogs and all you see is her tidying up, that’s only the first step of cleaning 😂 you then dust all surfaces top to bottom, wipe everything down and hoover / mop once all the dirt is shifted. She uses zero cleaning products, and probably cleans her toilet with the same dirty germ ridden sponge she cleans her sink with. actually shocked she’s taken a photo of the dust and posted it. It’s like months worth of dust! :sick: She’s just a lazy, moaning, negative woman. Unsure how anyone can aspire to be like her or her annoying husband

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s always going on about cleaning. Must just be to appear relatable. Clearly doesn’t do it!

Reactions: 12
She does so many awful clean with me vlogs and all you see is her tidying up, that’s only the first step of cleaning 😂 you then dust all surfaces top to bottom, wipe everything down and hoover / mop once all the dirt is shifted. She uses zero cleaning products, and probably cleans her toilet with the same dirty germ ridden sponge she cleans her sink with. actually shocked she’s taken a photo of the dust and posted it. It’s like months worth of dust! :sick: She’s just a lazy, moaning, negative woman. Unsure how anyone can aspire to be like her or her annoying husband
She needs dust before she hoover that should be final job.
But this is person who Hoover's around furniture and rug.
So much crap regularly under my sofas and rug I hoover least every other day and we have hard floors downstairs.
Mopping i do once a week.
Upstairs is hoovered once a week.
She needs use bathroom cleaner not a wetwipe to clean bathroom.
Never really see her deep clean kitchens or bathroom all she does is stack dishwasher.
We don't see her clean fridge/microwave/oven or defrost freezer.

She's clearly not doing organised mum method at all.
She does hardly any housework 3 weeks of month as she assumes Lee will do it all.

Reactions: 11
I just think of poor Jules Parker who has just miscarried her second pregnancy after numerous rounds of ivf. Seeing how ungrateful this spiteful cow rebecca is for her third healthy, gorgeous little girl makes me sick. She doesnt deserve any of those beautiful girls.
And Brittani from the US who has tragically lost her baby boy.
how anyone can talk about their children the way she does is beyond me. Horrible cow who doesn’t deserve the title “mother”

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Lee clearly not pulling his weight on the dusting. He’s been too busy at the golf place and out with the boys. Time Rebecca shortened the leash and gets the belter boy back to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she been bleaching her hair again ?
She always bangs on about using high quality products on her hair ...but her hair looks like straw

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wanted the age 14 really but it didn't accommodate the double chin and the hump 🤣
I wonder if the fan who commented she'd probably be an age 14 will be blocked for being teeny tinnier!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s always going on about cleaning. Must just be to appear relatable. Clearly doesn’t do it!
Do you know of any trainee/cleaning students available locally?
A photography student has not manifested...we’ll be back to Florrie taking pictures of Rebecca posing like a teapot on the drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last night's vlog got very low viewing figures and it only got comments because they literally begged for them.

But they still won't accept that it's over.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.