Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she fits in an age 15, she's acts like a child and has the body of a child. To say shes had 3 kids she has no curves, hips, bum whatsoever! That's no offense to anyone with a similar body shape, just commenting on Rebecca.

Reactions: 11
She wanted the age 14 really but it didn't accommodate the double chin and the hump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched end q&a omg how desparate and try hard are they.
Lee wears trousers so kitchen staying put.
Lee secret clothes shopper.
Jack wills is for teenagers not overgrown man child.
How they both picked the house, loved it and totally I overstretched themselves buy it.
Apparently when you young it's best to borrow more than you can afford and hope for the best.
I don't get impression he wants a dog at all.
Their chemistry and lack of cohesive vibrations is odd.
Lee desperately wants to be a influencer again as he's started sharing his Insta to fb page again.
Either he's short term contract in the rig or fame hungry idiot.
Lee wants to go on holiday but rebs saying they can't afford it.

Any ideas on cost knocking down wall
As wondering if they scored or on process scoring free kitchen already and architect clearly a kitchen planner.
It still won't be kitchen of dream and it stop won't be in right location with no no fold doors overlooking their lovely garden.
It will just be settling again as cheap or tree.
Attention and engagement until she bored again

I don't know what would make her happy
When's the idiot back on rigs I assume 1 more week.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
0501E092-84DF-4C6B-B512-185F53CD444C.png

Check the dust on that bedside table 👀 All those speed cleans are working well then 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I watched end q&a omg how desparate and try hard are they.
Lee wears trousers so kitchen staying put.
Lee secret clothes shopper.
Jack wills is for teenagers not overgrown man child.
How they both picked the house, loved it and totally I overstretched themselves buy it.
Apparently when you young it's best to borrow more than you can afford and hope for the best.
I don't get impression he wants a dog at all.
Their chemistry and lack of cohesive vibrations is odd.
Lee desperately wants to be a influencer again as he's started sharing his Insta to fb page again.
Either he's short term contract in the rig or fame hungry idiot.
Lee wants to go on holiday but rebs saying they can't afford it.

Any ideas on cost knocking down wall
As wondering if they scored or on process scoring free kitchen already and architect clearly a kitchen planner.
It still won't be kitchen of dream and it stop won't be in right location with no no fold doors overlooking their lovely garden.
It will just be settling again as cheap or tree.
Attention and engagement until she bored again

I don't know what would make her happy
When's the idiot back on rigs I assume 1 more week.
Exactly she will never be happy because it won’t be what she wants! She wants the kitchen to face the garden with massive bi folding doors!!!! All going to be a waste of money!! She will still hate!!!! Be cheaper for them to sell up and buy another house...... oh no wait no one would be stupid enough to buy that house 😂😂 xx

View attachment 70427

Check the dust on that bedside table 👀 All those speed cleans are working well then 🙃
Rank!!!!!!
She needs to be careful that powerful stuff you can get addicted to that stuff and rely on it!!!

Reactions: 7
Cant imagine I missed anything rivoting in the Meldrums vlog? I saw how many ad breaks there were and switched off...zzzzzz

Reactions: 2
Maybe he’s not going back
Omg don't say that he's so so annoying.
Will she be as positive when he's gone and she's solo parenting.

Times must be hard as she's now at linking on Facebook too.
They both posting loads and vlog beg links on fb and featuring new vlogs in Insta stories.
She's joined reward style

Reactions: 5
View attachment 70427

I thought she never got ill because she takes sambucol (or whatever it’s called). More billy bullshit.

On the dog - Lee doesn’t want one because he knows he’ll be left with the bulk of work related to it. He’ll be the one walking it, taking it to the vets, picking up its poo etc. all the time he’s at home. Rebecca will be bored of it within 3 months. Are the piggies still indoors or have they been shafted back to the garage? She’s not a pet person! She’s not really an anything person, other than herself.

Rebecca will be pushing Lee back into the influencing. Desperate attempts to get back what they had.

Also, when they’re chatting about holidays. “Oh we can’t afford one...” when the (glaringly obvious to most viewers) elephant in the room is the fact they were gifted all their holidays before but have lost their Neilson gig! I’d have more respect for them if they said that “We’ve not been offered any so have to save up like normal people”.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought she never got ill because she takes sambucol (or whatever it’s called). More billy bullshit.

On the dog - Lee doesn’t want one because he knows he’ll be left with the bulk of work related to it. He’ll be the one walking it, taking it to the vets, picking up its poo etc. all the time he’s at home. Rebecca will be bored of it within 3 months. Are the piggies still indoors or have they been shafted back to the garage? She’s not a pet person! She’s not really an anything person, other than herself.

Rebecca will be pushing Lee back into the influencing. Desperate attempts to get back what they had.

Also, when they’re chatting about holidays. “Oh we can’t afford one...” when the (glaringly obvious to most viewers) elephant in the room is the fact they were gifted all their holidays before but have lost their Neilson gig! I’d have more respect for them if they said that “We’ve not been offered any so have to save up like normal people”.
But apart from ski the sheep think they paid for all the others as they never decalred them.
They only declared short breaks
Gleneagles
Tui gran canaria.

i feel out of all the questions im sure she was asked and had hundreds they had to answer ‘the holiday’ one just to get it in there to hint for a holiday. Injust feel everything is a massive hint when it comes to them! Even hoping to get gifted super nanny i see!

Reactions: 10
i feel out of all the questions im sure she was asked and had hundreds they had to answer ‘the holiday’ one just to get it in there to hint for a holiday. Injust feel everything is a massive hint when it comes to them! Even hoping to get gifted super nanny i see!
That’s why she’s come up with this manifestation bullshit. So she can get away with the begging. We see you Reb 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she write ‘work admin’ when this is just a hobby!??? God she’s such a knob!! Never hated anyone so much!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely even her most blinded followers must wonder why they’ve gone from about 6 holidays a year to saying they can’t afford one?
I never understood why they were gifted so many holidays in the first place?

Also they used to say constantly how they NEED sun on their bones and how having a holiday booked to look forward to was so important. Just shows how fake the lifestyle they portray was/is.

Reactions: 23
Surely even her most blinded followers must wonder why they’ve gone from about 6 holidays a year to saying they can’t afford one?
I never understood why they were gifted so many holidays in the first place?

Also they used to say constantly how they NEED sun on their bones and how having a holiday booked to look forward to was so important. Just shows how fake the lifestyle they portray was/is.
I think the free holidays started in 2016 prior to that they paid for 1 annual holiday a year.
Back when 1st started watching her she used go neilson with her mum dad and sister.
I suspected maybe mummy and daddy paid for those holidays and probably paid for the Florida trip.
As I remember them going on some cheap package holidays to Spain and moaning.
The holiday last 2018 with chums to Greece was gifted and I suspect 2019 what she claimed pass minute break was gifted as Stu and kath went and they were clearly in messini but neilson wanted know public coverage ie vlog or social media as they got loads negativity of their social media after the racism scandal.
She scored 1 free holiday tui I be surprised if they use her again.
She missed out on alfresco holidays last year as Lucy and Charlotte Louise Taylor got that.
Disney land paris 2018 safaya birthday was funded by Tesco.
Glen eagles was weird one but rami also spent some time at Gleneagles.
Aveimore with chums last year was odd as gifted but never vlogged.
Yet they vlogged st Andrews twice.
Felt sure Lee had done deal with fairmont for her birthday as he made it sound like a ad. One I'm sure they regret splashed all over papers.
Think she trashed 1 holiday cottage in the past one post said.
The neilsob ski she dident show much of accommodation or hotel at all was really odd.

I’d love to know more about the rental place they trashed. It must have been bad! Anyone know more about that?

The freebie holidays were really noticeable when they started “taking over” the neilson Instagram etc. They were so shady though, never said it was gifted until they started being challenged on it. I’ve noticed lately that lots of shady influencers get what they call “press discount” on certain things, often home renovation stuff and holidays, but they never say how much discount - it could be anything up to 99%, so practically gifted - but it still sounds like they’ve paid for it themselves. The industry desperately needs better regulation.

Reactions: 14
I hardly comment here but wtf ?
Is she really bragging about age 15 clothes lmao.
Does she not realise that all the teens and pre teens shop at primark they do size 4/6 and they wouldn’t be seen dead in little kids clothing that’s why they’re always the ones left in the sale,
What self respecting teen would wear the same top as their baby sister , except for the ingham family, and enough said right there,
My nephew buys adult shorts in primark and he is ten they go down to tiny waists and that’s why the selection past age twelve is so poor they direct you to the adult section where there is huge choice or small waisted shorts etc ,
🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.