Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saving for a kitchen.... spunking nearly £50 for four matching jumpers for her and the girlies - relatable.

we’ll have the photo of them all in their jumpers come the weekend “twinning with my team” funny she didn’t share a scamp and dude twinning shot since they were all gifted those 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh what the actual duck.....Age 15 clothes fit her teeny tiny weeny body!
And yet, she's 30!
Really?
You sad fucker!

This is all for the Tattle Bastards, this shite show she puts on

Dance Monkey, Dance

I'm off to cook dinner in my state of the art kitchen
Later, I am going to start to pack to go on my first ski holiday of this season
I've already been to the gym and had my nails done today
👌😂
I work from home and have a hoppy too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And yet, she's 30!
Really?
You sad fucker!

Dance Monkey, Dance

Later, I am going to start to pack to go on my first ski holiday this season
👌😂
Good manifesting! 😄

Will you be having a ride on a piste basher though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow age 15 clothing lying on the bedroom floor that’ll bring back some memories for Lee!! He’ll be creaming himself before he even gets into bed tonight!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
And yet, she's 30!
Really?
You sad fucker!

Dance Monkey, Dance

Later, I am going to start to pack to go on my first ski holiday this season
👌😂
I’m a lot older but I’ve been able to wear age 13 yrs clothes because like her I’m short! I’m curvy but i Can still wear teen clothe ( let’s face it age 15/16 is really a adult 6/8. But the arms fit better as they are slightly shorter!

Wow age 15 clothing lying on the bedroom floor that’ll bring back some memories for Lee!! He’ll be creaming himself before he even gets into bed tonight!!
Ooooooooh feel that burn! 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 10
I’m a lot older but I’ve been able to wear age 13 yrs clothes because like her I’m short! I’m curvy but i Can still wear teen clothe ( let’s face it age 15/16 is really a adult 6/8. But the arms fit better as they are slightly shorter!

Ooooooooh feel that burn! 🤣😂🤣😂
I think lots of us would fit into that jumper. However the difference is, I’m pretty certain you didn’t publicly declare to all your friends, colleagues, family that you were “well excited” about it. Nor would any of the rest of us.

Its just a super-smug, pretentious, irresponsible thing to do.

Reactions: 30
So we've got two weeks of toddler hate coming I see? 😢. Despite dressing you all the same (🤢), you're not all the same, imagine wanting to dress like your kids! What an actual twit. . Each of your girls has a higher mental age than you. But they are all different. The most significant difference is your parenting or lack of it towards your youngest. She's had little routine or stability, the biggest influencer parent now away a good deal of the time. You don't take her on, don't get me started on the performing monkey attitude and no eye contact. She's a sprightly toddler but you make her sound like some child with 666 on her forehead. Personally I just think you cannot be arsed, your blog tonight she runs in to ask a question. You keep talking to the camera, if 'playing up' gets her attention, who can blame her. Worked for you with your crying trolls video innit Rebs? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Saving for a kitchen.... spunking nearly £50 for four matching jumpers for her and the girlies - relatable.

we’ll have the photo of them all in their jumpers come the weekend “twinning with my team” funny she didn’t share a scamp and dude twinning shot since they were all gifted those 🤔
Do you think Scamp and Dude got wind of her delightful ways, and as they couldn’t ask her to return the clothes, they asked her not to share instead?! 😂 How embarrassing 🙈 x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we're on the 2nd vlog and you're both putting on the "were so awesome', hyper family when you start but really the parents are two fun sponges. Fake as duck Meldrums. Cut to 'Leer' (as I'm now calling the creep) in the kitchen thinking he's got a cooking show. 🙄

Thankyou so so much for all the big welcome with coming back, but then days ago you were then moaning that views were low in MrsM videos so if you didn't play ball you would rethink keeping it up.

Laundry system...... Have you heard of pinterest? Oh, there we go...you've remembered... Maybe start a secret board...,😂.

Tell me, how they going to keep up a second channel when do much has already been on stories and when he goes away, we going to be faced with Skype calls or we having media blackout?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why didn’t she get one for the ginger ninja Pat?
Surely he’d be able to fit into at least Age 10-11 girls clothing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Has Pat the twit really just posted a grid video about teaching the girls online safety then his next story is an ad for the Meldrums vlog?
bleeping numpty!

• Haha
  • Wow
Hey Grabby, I can fit in to kids age 13-14 clothes cos I’m even teensy tinier than you! But guess what? I choose not to as I’m a grown up! Silly woman. Coordinate with your kids by all means but don’t dress the same, you’ll look like a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They specifically said they were stopping the meldrums channel to protect the privacy of the family.

How can the possibly justify a vlog like this evening's. It was such an invasion and those girls were obvioulsy being coached and encouraged to perform...so exploitative.

I hope their teachers are informed and someone is looking out for their mental well being because sadly their family is more interested in making money out of them.

Reactions: 19
Just watched a few minutes of the Meldrums, what a pair of tossers.
Keeping the girls safe, with Florrie twerking in front of the camera, come on guyyyyyys.
FFS

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.