Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go out with Poppy to a cafe & she cant handle her! She is a toddler, weve all been through tantrums & screaming kids in public! Deal with it like a mother.

Reactions: 19
it was the face she was pulling when she drank that got me... honey if this is your life’s work you seriously need to have a re think. Embarrassing
Might have already been mentioned but trying to catch up....is this blouse not the one she was trying to flog on mrsmpreloved?? It must have been sold as it is no longer on the page. But im sure she said it had only been worn once, so conveniently the one time she wore this was in this video :sneaky:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh geeze.....give this woman a round of applause.....she fits in a child age 15. Get a bleeping grip you pathetic woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“Age 15 fits me like a glove. Perfect”

Jesus Actual Christ. She is an absolute hole.

Could she be anymore self approving?

Utter twit-womble.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
So how come she flashed AD up once on the stories about the vile next jumpers but she hasn’t put AD on the photo?! Sneaky shady witch once again and wonders why everyone hates her! And I can’t believe next are working with her again!! 😡

Reactions: 23
Am I being thick, she’s just said she bought the jumper but marked it as an AD? So the one time she actually marks something as an ad, it’s still confusing.

Reactions: 12
Oh god rebecca we understand your so teeny tiny you fit in kids clothes get over yourself I'm sure your kids want you dressing like them. Go get yourself some frozen trainers and a crown

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She needs a stylist! A 30 year old woman wearing a jumper designed for children! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh bore off Rebecca no one cares your in a age 15 sweatshirt. This woman is do obsessed with being teeny tiny. Why not just say you and the girls are twinning. So ridiculous for grown 30yr old to carry on like this. Pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know nothing about fashion but that jumper if horrendous for adult and child. Who buys a 2 year old white?
Also the garden centre cafe is awful for kids if you can’t get a seat beside the kids area. So cramped and busy. What was she expecting? Be a parent and don’t complain about having to do so. Kids don’t sit and have coffee folk with all their many friends. They play, explore, make noise, love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have an actual 15 year old. Clothes in that age group drown her. They are rather large! She tends to fit in size 4 or 6. So Rebecca fitting into age 15 clothes is actually her fitting into a standard size 8-10 or bigger! Nothing remarkable there. Not that teeny weeny after all then ha! 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really don’t think Next will approve of her post. Aren’t kids clothes still VAT exempt? I’m not sure but they don’t want adults being encouraged to squeeze into lower cost children’s clothes, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 17
The top looks like a child’s top. Will be worn once for a staged grid photo and never seen again.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but a grown woman of 30 being able to fit into clothes designed for a CHILD is not impressive or something to brag about. It’s actually a very worrying trait and the alarm bells really should be ringing for Lee & the family - she’s got an extremely unhealthy and worrying relationship with food and a very warped body image. I genuinely believe that she needs professional help.

Still trying to be a 15 year old for belter boy Lee.
Sad and pathetic.

Yup. We all know that lee has a thing for tiny little 15 year olds...
bleeping creepy little bastard.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.