Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should that post have gifted on it as it has the blue gifted dream chair?
Also love the fact it’s back to knocking down the kitchen wall!!!! Thought she was redesigning the whole down stairs!!!😂
Nearly everything she posts/uploads should have AD on it at least she finally admitted scamp and dude top was a gift (don't think she admitted it before sorry if I'm wrong) but this means everything she does wearing that top should be marked AD but typical Reb new year same Reb!
2020-01-08 11.29.07.png

Reactions: 6
Does lucie and the bump ( how old is her kid) have her phone up her arse? I see her commenting on soooo many posts!

Not bleeping gifts! Why would any company simply gift someone? They are giving it to you to advertise Grabby as you know full well! So it’s a bloody AD, so mark it! I will complain every single time she does not follow the very simple rules!!! She is not the only one doing it and I will also complain about them! I have to follow the law in my job, so should they.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she so obsessed with a new kitchen ?! Has she got a bloody clue what chaos it is getting one fitted especially when you are at home all day and have kids . She won’t knwo what to do with herself !
To look good/successful. Gifting her.a kitchen would be just ridiculous, it’s not going to magically turn her into Nigella!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They would need an idea of how much they need to save so I don’t think it’s that crazy to get someone like an architect or engineer involved at the moment. But she keeps mentioning it on her grid in the hope a kitchen company sees it and bites. It’s so Beggy and obvious.

She’s only got 11k views on the latest video. That’s worse than the one before she was crying about 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Have anyone seen Mummy in the Know latest post? Defo a dig at Rebecca, she’s clearly fed up of her tit!!

Reactions: 22
So tired my child’s so feral ... rinse and repeat . The meldrums are finished . Give it up no one gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha ha , she's now looking for Super Nannys phone number 😂😂😂
Well Done poppy for having a meltdown , temper tantrum 👍👍 while mother of the year eats her lunch .
If you'd take more responsibility with your child instead of pushing her out at every opportunity you get you'd be able to cope , do what your good at and pap her in her cot for some peace why don't you 😡😡

Reactions: 19
Ha ha , she's now looking for Super Nannys phone number 😂😂😂
Well Done poppy for having a meltdown , temper tantrum 👍👍 while mother of the year eats her lunch .
If you'd take more responsibility with your child instead of pushing her out at every opportunity you get you'd be able to cope , do what your good at and pap her in her cot for some peace why don't you 😡😡
*Supper Nanny 😂 wonder if she’ll come round and cook some meet, cocunts and check peas??

A6E664D1-35A2-46CE-8768-4DA9078A3787.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poppy (a 2 year old) having (standard for a 2 year old) tantrums? Clearly she’s not doing enough manifesting and putting those positive vibes out there to universe 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear Mrs Meldrum,

If you hadn't been such a cocunt and cocked things up big time you would be sitting in that dream kitchchen, puppy at your feet and two holidays at least booked by now.

You're welcome. 😊

#ificouldturnbacktime 👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Dear Mrs Meldrum,

If you hadn't been such a cocunt and cocked things up big time you would be sitting in that dream kitchchen, puppy at your feet and two holidays at least booked by now.

You're welcome. 😊

#ificouldturnbacktime 👻
If I could manifest back time. Obvs wrong vibrational frequency

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poppy yet again being an inconvenience.
I find this strange as Lee has a photo of him and Poppy in Stonehaven for the day??? With the caption ‘spending the day chilling with this one’

Has she gone and vibrated and manifested a second Poppy somehow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she so obsessed with a new kitchen ?! Has she got a bloody clue what chaos it is getting one fitted especially when you are at home all day and have kids . She won’t knwo what to do with herself !
That’s ok she doesn’t actually cook in her kitchen. Mother brings over dinner for them or they take a nice little walk through their private woodland to mothers house to eat.

• Haha
To Rebecca, supper nanny's number is 077somethingsomething no one cares. Poppy is Ur child to look after on good and bad days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They could have the most beautiful kitchen in the world but it will still be in that geriatric style Germolene pink house with the Batenburg cake patio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine a 2 year old being bored in a cafe 🤷🏽‍♀️
Unthinkable, eh? All that... table to look at. All those coffee cups to play with. All those middle class Mummy bloggers yapping and ignoring the child. She needs to stop constantly comparing the “bigger two” - she was INCREDIBLY lucky they’ve been so well behaved. Poppy is just a normal toddler.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.