Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather Poppy’s hands than your rank, god-knows-when they were last washed hands on my banana bread! Just thrown a nappy out the window, haven’t washed after the gym hands aren’t exactly appealing

Reactions: 18
I’d rather Poppy’s hands than your rank, god-knows-when they were last washed hands on my banana bread! Just thrown a nappy out the window, haven’t washed after the gym hands aren’t exactly appealing
Just cleaned the toilet with one wipe and no gloves hands

Reactions: 20
You should speak to Lauren Goodger, arsenic loaf sounds right up her street.

Reactions: 17
Well said

Reactions: 7
Gosh showing that view from the exclusive Forrest just screams danger to me .... why do it why put your kids in danger like that

Why do people with skinny genes who wear skinny jeans always insist on recording/photographing their legs? You would think she loves herself.

Reactions: 26
That’s the thing any time I’ve baked for a school bake sale I have had OCD with the kids and hand washing. Different from when your baking at home to eat at home

Reactions: 6
Gosh showing that view from the exclusive Forrest just screams danger to me .... why do it why put your kids in danger like that
Pah! Everyone knows where it is anyway. Thanks to the brutal murder that took place there. If you wanted privacy you don’t buy a crime scene!

Reactions: 26
I would much rather have a cute little starter home.
That is the siren call to Mrs Cannon.....also it doesn’t look very exclusive.

For a long time now I've thought her incredibly stupid and once again, she never fails to demonstrate the lack of responsibility to herself and her family. She posts another view and angle of her house, showing clearly it's position on the edge of woods /waste ground. Added to the very, many views of around the house, it's garden and the views out of many windows. Her lack of responsibility and awareness makes me shudder.

A few months ago i posted how travelling a new (to me) road to Banchory, with husband driving I spotted her house a mile off from the road, as soon as we came out from trees, I wasn't even looking for it, had no idea where I was but recognised it within seconds even by the campers washing line. I felt sick then at just how obvious it was, yet others who vlog locally, I haven't a clue which village, let alone which house they live in.

Today, she was trying to show us how much space (damp, dark and uninviting) she has around Meldrum Towers. I'm completerly serious, not an ounce of jealousy when I say I see nothing in the location of the vomit pink house. But Rebeggar, take that pic down for goodness sake.

Reactions: 25
Why on earth post to 100k subscribers the view from the dark woods to her house where she and 3 young children are alone for weeks at a time. She is thick as shit.
second time she’s done it and it’s the second time we’ve mentioned it here. She’s a tit.

Reactions: 15
So when they go for a walk in the woods it’s literally behind her house?! God she’s lazy and boring.

Reactions: 18
Insular, immature and up her own arse hole thinking we're jealous. Yes, it gets us yapping but for actual concern at just how stupid she's being. Ffs cannon parents, tell her to get a bloody grip!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.