Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee has confirmed he is home for Christmas of course the famous Mr Meldrum wasn’t going to working Christmas like the normal folk. He must be popular on that rig
That is brilliant news for everybody who is working on the rig over Christmas.
Must be bad enough being away without having that twat chuntering around the place.

Reactions: 33
On her grid they show less
Lee often shows them
They appear in most you tube videos and stories

Totally agree watched a few other you tubers last few days.
Louise Pentland house was mad
Lisa prideux house looks lovely and festive
Katie elision not doing vlogmams but festive themed videos.
It's so weird not use seasonal as easy content.
I'm.not huge lover of starting Xmas in November .
I see they have tree up now wonder if they will have festive decorations tour possibly not as they only had 1 tree last year.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
He’s got another rotation on the rig to go before Xmas, so he’s either going to be coming home on xmas eve/Xmas day.
Do you think Rebecca will milk the coming home for Christmas content?
Oh this is Becky...of course she will. At least it will be lovely for the girls to have their dad home for Christmas.

Reactions: 17
Oh this is Becky...of course she will. At least it will be lovely for the girls to have their dad home for Christmas.
He must be flying back Xmas eve.
Be nice break for him and she's got him hoovering this morning and giving him evils as she's talking on stories.

Reactions: 10
He must be flying back Xmas eve.
Be nice break for him and she's got him hoovering this morning and giving him evils as she's talking on stories.
I hope there’s fog imagine the meltdown in meldrum manor

Reactions: 20
Mummy Cannon hosting Christmas Dinner.... Reb will be making a pavlova and doing one of her famous cheese boards after the success of Fridays array.

wonder why Pat isn’t sharing the latest upload from Mrs M?! she should have just deleted that and not bothered with an upload. Using content from two days ago plus stuff from weeks ago.... poor show.

Reactions: 15
No I expect it will all be about her. How she has had to prepare everything 'solo' because he would be away two weeks before Christmas. She hates it that people comment about the relationship he has with Poppy.

Reactions: 18

We should do Trollstice. There’s some original content. The meldrums can play the role of the Bergen’s. It would suit them. If you’ve not seen the Trolls movie I realise this makes little sense.

Reactions: 17
I hope there’s fog imagine the meltdown in meldrum manor
I know you’re probably joking but for those girls I hope their Dad (even though he is a massive twunt) gets home to them. Many times as a child my Dad couldn’t get off the rig due to bad weather and it hurt my Mum and is so badly when it happened at Christmas.

Reactions: 16
I worked at Aberdeen Airport 14 years ago and seeing some children sobbing because their Daddy wasn't coming home for Christmas was heartbreaking. The girls need Lee home because without him it would just be another day of mummy moaning into her phone about how bloody hard it is solo parenting while sipping her hot cup of tea or chilled prosecco and mimi cooking her dinner.

Reactions: 27
Isn't it ironic. These influencers make us want to believe that their children have the best lives. But the reality is actually heartbreaking.

I too hope those girls get their Dad home for Xmas. He's not perfect as he is complicit in the selling of their childhoods for cheap worthless tat, but at least he genuinely enjoys their company.

Reactions: 21
She's sure raking in the thanks for the tip in defrosting the car windscreen with hot water in a freezer bag .
Your only years late you twat , that's history

We should do Trollstice. There’s some original content. The meldrums can play the role of the Bergen’s. It would suit them. If you’ve not seen the Trolls movie I realise this makes little sense.

Oh I have a 3 year old obsessed with all things Trolls. She is a massive Poppy fan...unlike someone we know.

I wonder how long it takes before someone uses water that’s too hot and the whole thing cracks ...

Reactions: 12
Did anyone think for a minute that peewee Meldrum would work the Christmas period because I for one knew this would never be allowed ! Could you imagine the tears and condemnation if he did ? bet he is a bit gutted can you imagine the food he is missing out on judging by what is average menu the Christmas one must be amazing ! ( I hope it is for those who do have to work ) bet they are both popular amongst the offshore folk !!

Reactions: 11
Jeezo her lips look massive in that video

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does the offshore gig work operate so that you work one Christmas and have the next off? If not, he's a jammy get for getting his first Xmas off.

Reactions: 4
Lee has confirmed he is home for Christmas of course the famous Mr Meldrum wasn’t going to working Christmas like the normal folk. He must be popular on that rig
Does that mean his pattern has been shifted so he's not on with aggressive Matty from the golf drama? OR perhaps Meldrums contract has come to an end or he's self employed status... Or maybe the other half wanted off new year. Maybe the job share has a lovely holiday skiing. Shame the Meldrums haven't.
Favourite on her thread this morning... it's almost as if she reads here....
Muppet puppet

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.