Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a baby, why does she always have to respond in such a bitchy way?! There was no real need for any response to that - she could have just kept a dignified silence, but she just can’t help herself 😏
She never can. Plus of course we all know that there will be a ton of gifted items for the girls!

Reactions: 10
The thing is she never buys anything, its all gifted or an AFF link. Id like to know what she ‘actually spends’

Reactions: 13
I’ve already bought 2 books ~ I’ve put away 2 books that were kindly gifted to me 😉

Reactions: 17
She’s teaching them quality over quantity??! Are the sheep really that thick, the other day she was showing so so much plastic tat for stocking fillers, or does that not count???
Exactly! I was thinking the same about those ridiculous stocking filler guides! Then she asked for recommendations on non-plastic toys and she would share it - she never did apart from a link to Aldi! She did the whole "help me this is SO hard. My kids only like plastic. What can I do?"
My kids bloody love plastic tat too but I'm trying my hardest to be more environmentally conscious and a quick google brought me ideas.

Reactions: 9
The write your own story book was gifted last month, she showed it.

All that money are her children still get gifted stuff for Christmas rather than her pick things they might actually want--and pay for them.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm new here but been reading this forum the last couple of weeks. I am so glad to read like minded people!

She is doing my head in! YOU HAVE AN EASY LIFE FFS. I have two children, an incurable cancer that has caused me disability making me unable to even pick up my kids properly! I hold down a job but still enjoy every minute with my children because I don't know if it will be my last and I am not even stressed one bit. Put your phone down and spend precious moments with your children!!!! Stop moaning about your house too. You have a roof over your head. Some people are not as lucky!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

All that money are her children still get gifted stuff for Christmas rather than her pick things they might actually want--and pay for them.

She’s a tight, mean spirited, selfish little witch.
i can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t face looking at her post but from reading this I have to say I have never had a problem knowing what to buy my bairns , I struggled to buy what I wanted because of a lack of money , i just can’t imagine why people would ask her or any influencer for advice on what gifts to buy their own bairns surely as parents you would know your child’s likes and dislikes ? am I missing something ? mine would write a list and I would try very hard to get some of the things they asked for they were aware that they could not get everything, I always told my bairns that Santa buys for bairns who have no one else to buy and that is why each of mine did a shoe box every year for those who would get very little if they were growing up now in this consumer madness I would tell them the truth that there is no Santa because the idea that good bairns get and naughty bairns don’t now this really does not appeal to me at all , I see posts on Christmas Day that are ridiculous amounts of presents , people going into debt and it just makes me so sad for all those bairns who won’t get much or anything at all I know controversial and if I had been able to buy more for my own I would have done but within reason my friend was telling me her daughter found 5 presents a week days after Christmas that her son had never even opened when she asked why he said he got bored opening them now I found that really sad but her mam says she has taken out a loan this year because he asked for an IPhone and a Laptop he is 11 !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm new here but been reading this forum the last couple of weeks. I am so glad to read like minded people!

She is doing my head in! YOU HAVE AN EASY LIFE FFS. I have two children, an incurable cancer that has caused me disability making me unable to even pick up my kids properly! I hold down a job but still enjoy every minute with my children because I don't know if it will be my last and I am not even stressed one bit. Put your phone down and spend precious moments with your children!!!! Stop moaning about your house too. You have a roof over your head. Some people are not as lucky!
I’m really sorry to read that. Wishing you all the best x

I’m sure lots of influencers do it, but I find it appalling that she’s giving her children #gifted stuff for Christmas. I wonder if her poor kids have any idea that they’re just being given any old sh*t that their mother has been sent for free? They won’t have a clue, as I’m betting they all still believe in Santa, so she won’t be able to tell them ‘Mummy was sent this for free cos she’s a scrounger....’!

She could donate the #gifted items to charity (so many kids this year will have no Christmas presents), and use HER OWN MONEY to buy HER OWN KIDS their presents 😤😤

I just had a look at Candice Brathwaite’s insta. Ads galore. It must really piss Reb off that someone who has openly admitted to being a pimp in the past is still getting SO much ad dolla!

• Heart
  • Haha
I hate watching her go through her gifts for the girls 😳 it’s just so....joyless 🤷🏻‍♀️
As if she hasn’t put any thought into what they might like and it seems to be mainly for show.
The big LOL thing that she didn’t want to buy was horrible to hear her going on about too. I get that it’s tat to an adult but to kids the thing they really want is just magical but that was bought and given with such bad grace.

She can be a real fun sponge.

(And I hate that poem, it’s just 🤮)

Reactions: 14
I’m really sorry to read that. Wishing you all the best x
Thank you! I am doing really well at the moment!

Can't believe Rebeccarse would give her children gifted items for their Christmas presents. duck gifting you things you might like kids, here's a Hoover I was given for free! Enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s just all more insincere bollocks. Will see her on Spendy Sunday pushing her aff links and gift guides down her followers throats. Choose a lane. You can’t be Mother Earth “my kids are getting only a few select gifts” and then also bleeding your followers dry with all the totally pointless guff you try to sell them every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
yellowmellow... rebeccarse!!!! love it... thats my new moniker for grabecca!😍 WE love a sarky humour on here... keep contributing... welcome:D

Reactions: 13
This was on my feed tonight. If I was an influencer 🤢 I just could not keep things I had no intention of using or letting my kids wear. Or accept payment for getting freebies. Those Frozen shoes will never be seen on S & F and they could’ve made some little girls year 😔

Attachments

• Sad
At my school our nearest food bank asks for not just food items... rebeccarse get your tight buttock clenching tight arse to a local charity and give some gifts... poundland has loads of bits that could go in a little stocking... make ten little bags with the girls... start teaching them world knowledge/ caring empathy to be empathetic understanding KIND humans as they grow up:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.