Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think this too, it did make me smile just now though when poppy was reeling off how busy she had been in school and all the things she claimed to have done, painted, went to the canteen. Poppy still does more than her mother and Poppy made it all up!
Yes but why does Reb find it so hard to understand Poppy it was obvious she was saying she had spaghetti bolognese not great for a stranger to understand a child better than her own mother.

Reactions: 22
I do not give a shiny shite how judgmental this is but seriously Rebecca, teaching your performing monkey to talk with her mouth full. Sort it out you silly little idiot.

nice to see poppy is learning from mummy and lying so easily 🤣🤣
Normal for a toddler but in that house it’s a basic life skill.

twit

I cannot stand the way she uses poppy on camera while sitting there eyefucking herself. It’s disgusting. The poor little girl is nothing but a business commodity to Rebecca- just another prop to be used. She’s a truly despicable person.
totally agree... dance monkey dance!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Frozen 2 trainers, when she hasn’t even taken the kids to see the film yet, only takes them when it’s gifted tickets! But plenty of money to go galavanting round London with Cath.

So the begging half worked for those louping trainers. Very babyish for a 8 year old!

Reactions: 15
Frozen 2 trainers, when she hasn’t even taken the kids to see the film yet, only takes them when it’s gifted tickets! But plenty none to go galavanting round London with Cath.

So the begging half worked for those louping trainers. Very babyish for a 8 year old!
perfect for the favourite though so that’s all that matters 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Random question how do brands know what size feet the girls are.
Geox must have asked. Another lovely brand struck off my shopping list.
Toddlers wearing start right and none of mine would have liked character trainers at safayas age.

Reactions: 12
Yes, those trainers ARE far too young for Safiyah - but why would that matter? Rebecca & Lee dress her like she’s an 18month old baby instead of the 8 year old girl that she is. They don’t care about her - not really. The just care that she projects the image that they want her to which is usually for monetary gain.

Reactions: 16
Bob and Lulu woman was like “these are flying off the shelves”. Aye sure they are, that’s why you’re doing about 14 instastories trying to sell the ugly bastards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When she was talking about having to get the girls new shoes and getting their feet measured the other week there was a long pause before mentioning measuring and buying. At the time I thought it was likely that she would take them to the local shop to have them measured and then send the sizes off to a brand company on the beg.

• Wow
Well what do you know Beggy says the girls need new shoes and they are gifted new shoes. All be it bloody ugly ones. Not only are they too young for Safiyah but the ones she has to wear are the ugliest out of the two and there is Beggy acting like they are the cutest shoes in the world - so fake! Although she does dress those girls in horrible and mismatched outfits so these shoes will fit right in. It really gets my goat though how people like her just mention something they want and the next day they are gifted them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Aren’t they? That local shoe shop, bob and Lulu were chuffing over them earlier on Instagram too. Granted kids might like them, but they’re chavvy as hell!
I can get how kids would like them but they are £50. Can get better looking character ones in any supermarket

If geox are giving out free shoes a charity or cash for kids would make much netter use of them.

Reactions: 13
It was 10th November she sent the message.

I urge you all to contact Geox. She needs to know her threats won’t frighten us.

Sorry everyone busy parenting my kids (just doing my best)
I will look into the brands I contacted but i know for 100% certainty I haven’t contacted bunker box OR the boutique Bag place

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What's he going to do now? bleeping spy in our windows and back gardens? Creep.

Sorry got called away earlier, reason I asked was when a completely new tattler popped up earlier today and claimed to have had same correspondence I thought it odd out of nowhere.
Hi, I can understand you felt it was odd, but I can assure you I've received the message. I'm happy to send you evidence privately, if that's possible, as I'd rather not do it publicly due to my formal complaint?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.