Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me really wants to like Lee but can't.
Why does he keep commenting in female influencers younger than him.
Does he think they will reply or comment back.
He must be bored.
Lydia Millen wasn’t enough so he’s gone to pastures new.
It screams desperate, not for the girls...
Desperate to be in with the influencer click.

I’d be less embarrassed for him if he fancied them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He must be bored.
He's always had a thing for young girls , remember he was 19 and baby bec was only 15

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He must be bored.
Because he clearly has some odd kink for younger women. Got with Rebecca when she was a 15 year old kid. Says it all really.

Did you see this crew say that they want to collab with her. They’d be practical knickers to wear while getting a ramming.
I bet Lee couldn’t reply YES fast enough! ‘Hey my worldly babe I’ve got ya some free bonnie wee lacy pants for your peachy behind. Oocha!’ 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just like MOD and FOD these two are going to get away with being low life’s. Ffs. Why is it good people are punished and cretins are just allowed to keep being cretins?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She must just think she's untouchable
Agreed. BUT she isn't, and this is the mindblowing bit for me. Her business has been affected by her actions. Her husband who was paid by the empire, now goes away to work. Someone tell me why she doesn't understand, that every time she messes up, SHE damages what little is left of the empire.

Reactions: 8
Do we know that the messages definitely haven’t been reported for a GDPR breach? We’re assuming not but they really should have been!!!!!

Agreed. BUT she isn't, and this is the mindblowing bit for me. Her business has been affected by her actions. Her husband who was paid by the empire, now goes away to work. Someone tell me why she doesn't understand, that every time she messes up, SHE damages what little is left of the empire.
I think the problem is it’s never damaged enough. Her big mistakes need to be dealt with severely. It’s the only thing she will understand. She flouts ASA rules daily, she got away with doxxing and will probably with get away with this data breach. She’s lost brands, yes but she has plenty more left willing to pay and gift her (£350 boots anyone?) She will limp through and cling on with her dying breath because it’s good easy money and she’s shameless, lazy and greedy so it’s a perfect fit for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve said this before, but for me, watching their antics & posting on tattle is a bit of a laugh - it’s about 1% of my day. It doesn’t have any bearing on any other part of my life. But to the Meldrums THIS is their life - this complete charade is it for them. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Have all of you bastards gone over and joined in on the riveting engagement, sorry “chat” on her latest Ad? Apparently she feels like a huge loser for enjoying being at home so much. Yeah, that sure is the most embarrassing thing you have going on Reb! Forget about the racism and dodgy business practices, because you are just such a home bird! Oh my! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi, I'm new here, though I have been reading for a couple of days. I received the same generic message from Mrs Meldrum too. I was just going to overlook it, but after reading through I'm not sure I will - I didn't even realise it would be classed as a data protection breach!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Hi, I'm new here, though I have been reading for a couple of days. I received the same generic message from Mrs Meldrum too. I was just going to overlook it, but after reading through I'm not sure I will - I didn't even realise it would be classed as a data protection breach!
don’t overlook it. She has obtained your details illegally and contacted you with the intention to threaten & intimidate.

have you ever complained to a company about her??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are you new to tattle or new to this thread.
If you have ever complained to brands when and which ones as maybe this is wider spread than we think.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
don’t overlook it. She has obtained your details illegally and contacted you with the intention to threaten & intimidate.

have you ever complained to a company about her??
A handful of times, to express my disappointment at their choice of influencer, but I've only ever used facts which are available with a quick google search anyway! I don't know which brand it is, but I think it's likely she's asked/is asking brands who has complained, if it's different brands who have passed on information?

Are you new to tattle or new to this thread.
If you have ever complained to brands when and which ones as maybe this is wider spread than we think.

New to Tattle! Hi :)

Just like MOD and FOD these two are going to get away with being low life’s. Ffs. Why is it good people are punished and cretins are just allowed to keep being cretins?
Don’t be so sure these things take time to filter down . Clemmie didn’t do anything illegal, it’s a PR thing for them. The potential data breach is a legality that has to be proven so will take time to investigate if it’s been reported correctly .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.