Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok tattlers, last night I took one for the team and went down Pat's hole. Make a hot cup of tea and brace yourselves.
First thing I found was the first ever draft of "mummy and me" - a bunch of blank pages stapled together.
Next I found the house purchase details. They actually haven't bought it at all. They are squatting there and hoping in a few years to be able to claim squatters rights and thus take ownership.
Poppy's birth cert lists her parents as Tattle Life and the Daily Mail. So she is, in fact, a tattler!
Lee is not working on the rigs. He disappears for a fortnight to a room down there where he sews together all the leggings that Rebecca is AF linking. This is why he won't be home until after Christmas - he'll be flat out sewing leggings for all the sheep.
I also got It, the holy grail that is the soupy curry recipe. I have written it in the same colour as the background so you may struggle to see it. If you can't, just swipe up so I can make a few pennies for Christmas presents for the girlies.
I'm sure there is other stuff there that I didn't come across. I may have to brave it again some other time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The thing what she doesn’t get is the more of dick she is and how ignorant she is to this whole situation the more people will continue to complain to brands!
her send the message to people threatening police etc will just people off with her unprofessional attitude. It’s all her fault causing people to complain

Reactions: 13
In the comments she says "it's so good to be back home". I call shenanigans. Who goes from Aberdeen to London for a 1 night trip. She's either not home at all, or she's flown home early
they went down to London on Sunday morning, so she could very well be home now if they got an early flight this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She must just think she's untouchable. She doesn't label or declare she allows racist comments on her channel and yet her she is, still going.

Reactions: 9
But she will be oh sooo tired from the stairs yesterday
Funny how she is replying to most the comments clinging onto the sheep

Reactions: 6
Homebody......whilst in London Town with Kath!😂🤣😂🤣 shouldn’t the sofa be marked gifted too? Or is it covered by the Advertisement 🧐
Beyond ridiculous isn’t she ? Homebody 🙄 those prints are awful anyone who orders on the back if this Ad needs help ! I envisage her sitting with her fingers in her ears saying lalala , that us if there is anyone left in her world that is prepared to speak to her about this questionable behaviour ! She just seems to go from bad to worse , my patience for her childlike tantrums is done I almost feel sorry for her parents we can look away they are stuck ! I feel very sorry for the bairns she is setting a terrible example of greed, dishonesty and bad behaviour it really is time for Rebecca to grow up and I think to seek some professional help before it’s too late and Lee you need to stand up to this spoilt madam for the sake of your bairns , I doubt very much that she will ever have the success she once had and it’s just not worth the effort the harder she tries to claw back the worse her behaviour becomes , I am seriously surprised whaler have not dropped her she is a liability ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They have well and truly arseholed themselves. Not even in just the legality sense, but she’s just flipped the book on herself. These people shared opinions based on her actions on a public forum, or shared concerns to brands. She’s then gone to great lengths to track them down and send what could be deemed intimidating messages.

Imagine you visit subway and the sand which is tit, so you complain to the brand that it was bad. Then the girl who made it finds out and hunts you down on social media to quiz and provoke you. Don’t think she’d be in a career for very long, meldrums management will be livid with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
BUT ALSO.. SUPPORT SMALL LOCAL BUSINESSES WHEN IM BEATING THAT DRUM!!
she doesn’t know what page she’s reading off of.

2F1A6851-9B4B-4801-A714-D2F5D3E0A66C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I’m a home bird! I love nothing more than sitting my kids in front of a movie so I can sit on my #kindlygifted sofa under my #kindlygifted pics in my #aff leggings of dreams, illegally obtaining bastards personal details so I can threaten them with legal action, all without leaving the house (insert podgy smug face grin)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah must be lovely being a home bird because you don’t have to get up and leave the house each day to go to work like the rest of us have to! Grips my tit! She’s an absolute twit and I hope they throw the book at her for the mess she’s yet again got herself into!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Question do you think what's happened with MOD has kind of shaken the mummy influencers to their core.
It's set doubts in other influencers mind and followers what a influencer is capable of and how false it all was.
The amount media attention has shone some light on other mummy influencers.
Dident Alice mention Mrs meldrum.
Also couple newspaper quoted tattle trolls Mrs meldrum.
It was said here she's probably relieved all the attentions way from her for once.
But I have noticed new members to this thread.
Also many negative commemnts on Insta that might not be tattle members.
I don't see her influencer peers commenting or wanting to do collab.
It's been said on here by channel mum insider she wasent popular or missed.
Only Sarah this mama life, Jess avey or sometimes Lucy and the bump comment.
The fact lisa husband Mark did spoof bath shot makes me think there s no respect that people laugh about her beyond her back as she wasent kind to people or genuine when on the up.
She's over 100k Insta and 115k you tube.
Enough for media to do an article if this came out publicly.
As for her you tube it's odd if she wants ad sense money she has to do something festive even if it's not gift guides.

're he loving her house she always moaning about what she would change I hate the floor.
I find off these free sofas and Oakland furniture.
I hate the blinds
I secretly hate someone was murdered in my utility room .
She has to wear big jumpers all time as it's so so cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I'd love to be a fly on their wall today 🐜🐜🐜🐜
Good job wee Pops waffle doggy is at nursery all day .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.