Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still waiting for a reply from them. If it’s not them then I have no idea how she managed to hunt me down other than having far too much time on her hands!
Report them both and let ICO deal with them - poor show from Bloom if they have yet to reply after a few weeks

Reactions: 12
The reason why bloom boutique are not contacting you back is because they are clearly guilty!! It’s only taken her 6months for Mrs Meldrum to duck up again

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Whew, just when the meldumb threads were slowing down...she knocks it out the park again!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They have up to 1 calendar month to reply according to the ICO, after that they can step in
Have you had contact with ico regarding it already?

They gifted her that bag with the initials didn’t they? Did she not do a grid post and tag them, i can’t see them tagged anymore

Reactions: 6
Yeah hun, Rebecca here. sorry it took me a while to reply, living it up in London.

I KNEW IT 😂

This has been a burden in my life for a few years now and finally I have got to the bottom of it...

...It’s Ooh the Drama’s account.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just spent an hour reading the threads and chuckling at what’s happening. She sounds like a right plonk. I came here for MOD then fell down a rabbit hole with CT...TFFO...Hinch and now I’m here for Meldrum!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If this breach was in a workplace you would be suspended pending investigation! This is a serious matter and the ICO will heavily look in to this!

Reactions: 12
I agree with @Pinklady567 don’t reply and promptly report this is a massive duck up on Reb and Blooms part. I’m not sure if they are a big concern in Totnes, Devon but just report them and don’t communicate with them anymore. Cath never seems to be far whenever Meldrum fucks up anyone else noticed that 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.