Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip, bet it's mother and sister. Not Lee. But she's not herself that's for sure.
Or maybe she's at another super duper arse licking fake we love each other vlogger get together event, like the time she met Candice Braithwaite and used her the following week 😂😂😂. Maybe she's the 'don't do what I did' case study for would be vloggers. Reb doesn't like travelling remember, so there's got to be something in it for her for her to be away from her 'rock', her man of the moment 🤢. Daddy Cannon sending his girlies away for a treat? Time will tell, you never know, she might surprise us with some actual good content. I'll not hold my breath. 🙄
You can hear Kath in the background of latest insta story when the waiter puts something down on the table.

it will be some lame “press” event tomorrow. If you had arranged a social trip to London with one of your mates, you would have already made plans to do things/looked up places to eat etc - you wouldn’t arrive there and then start asking for recommendations. They will be going to some fake as duck even tomorrow and will be staying down until Tuesday- when we will get some smarmy “so so lucky to get to go to events and take my best chum along (even though I would push Kath down the stairs if “Aunty” Steph Nagel asked me to) but can’t wait to get back home to my main man Meldrum and my babies, because I’m such a home bird and such an introvert, ARENT I LEE?!?!?”

Right Rebecca- we know you are in London. We’ve seen Covent Garden. You really don’t need to film pointless footage of tube trains..... we have all see a tube train. Get a bleeping life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You can hear Kath in the background of latest insta story when the waiter puts something down on the table.

it will be some lame “press” event tomorrow. If you had arranged a social trip to London with one of your mates, you would have already made plans to do things/looked up places to eat etc - you wouldn’t arrive there and then start asking for recommendations. They will be going to some fake as duck even tomorrow and will be staying down until Tuesday- when we will get some smarmy “so so lucky to get to go to events and take my best chum along (even though I would push Kath down the stairs if “Aunty” Steph Nagel asked me to) but can’t wait to get back home to my main man Meldrum and my babies, because I’m such a home bird and such an introvert, ARENT I LEE?!?!?”
It’s “press tickets” for The Boy in the Dress. So deserved, so so lucky.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sorry but what are those kids wearing
Nothing matches at all
Why are they all wearing skirts/dresses - it’s the middle of November. Why can’t they dress them appropriately for the weather?!

Poor Safiyah looks like her skirt/dress is about 3 sizes too small. She’s quite obviously completely outgrown it, look how short it is! Flipping heck man - take her to the shops and buy her some leggings, some jeans, some tracky bottoms - anything but the stupid skirts and frilly Tutus.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It feels much fresher up in the north east today. Less bullshit in the air.

London, watch out. Pinocchio incoming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think Lee will get his mother over tonight to bath his kids while he sits on his arse with a Gin & a bag of fizzy sweets? Yknow, because it’s sooooooooooooo hard to look after your own kids...

2 boomerang videos of a random tube train....

Wow. What an exiting day she’s having.

🤣🤣🤣👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it maybe something to do with this exciting brand she is working with/ doing videos for yet we have still never been told what brand

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s doxxing folk again?!
I don’t think so.

a brand shared information with Mrs Meldrum and she’s used that info to contact them. No idea what is relates to - might be more along the lines of Mrs M bought data and was using it to try to generate business?

Reactions: 4
Just when you thought you couldnt get more boring .... oh a story of the underground .. oh a boomerang of the underground... oh now some water

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s doxxing folk again?!
I don’t think so.

a brand shared information with Mrs Meldrum and she’s used that info to contact them. No idea what is relates to - might be more along the lines of Mrs M bought data and was using it to try to generate business?
no the brand sent her the info of the person she then contacted the individual. The brand was not at liberty to share the info

• Wow
no the brand sent her the info of the person she then contacted the individual. The brand was not at liberty to share the info
Yeah so it’s the brand that’s at fault. Mrs M hasn’t made the information public? Nor do we know what the interaction between Mrs M & the lady who’s details were shared?

Reactions: 5
Yeah so it’s the brand that’s at fault. Mrs M hasn’t made the information public? Nor do we know what the interaction between Mrs M & the lady who’s details were shared?
I know the person who was contacted. Mrs M sent her a message via messenger surely the brand wasnt at liberty to share it?

Reactions: 7
She’s at Camden lock. Wonder if she’ll go to the market. Wouldn’t have thought that was her scene at all. Maybe she’ll get a whiff of all the fumes around there and chill the f*** out.

We go to Camden a fair bit as have a 13yr old who loves going with friends and shopping around there and as we aren’t very local we go and have meeting places.

Glad we weren’t there today. We were this time last week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.