Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very easy to survive ! For 14 days looking after your own 3 bairns , all by yourself , except when nanny Cannon is there or granny Meldrum , popping over to do bath time , feeding kids for you, watching them whilst you go to the gym , not to mention putting Poppy into nursery all day Tuesday so you can have me time and no job outside of the home ! I really don’t think she does realise that she is very very lucky because she has never really had to do any of the stuff that most mams have to do , no wonder she is frightened and desperately clinging to this so called hobby ! she really wants the the life of luxury because she really believes she is entitled to it , she must be furious at seeing those with less followers going to Disneyland or getting new kitchens when she says how we tattlers are jealous , bitter bastards she would think this because it’s how she feels about the other Instamums who are now getting all the stuff she used to have it is killing her it’s why she cries, rants and her behaviour is so erratic not having Lee as full time carer/cleaner has just added insult to injury I bet she resents his getting away so so so much ...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s a shame that she hasn’t got a post on her grid (not a vanishing story) about the refurbished Aberdeen Art gallery instead of yet another “me me me“ post twirling around in front of yet another changing room mirror in yet another outfit she doesn’t need😢no mention of the art gallery, just them buying more stuff.

Reactions: 10
“Survived” 🙄 bleeping hell, people who make it through months of chemotherapy “survive”... coexisting with 3 kids for 2 weeks and multitasking that with titting about on Instagram for a living is not “surviving” you ignorant bleeping moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
On a side note isnt she meant to be saving for a kitchen....... buying stuff in town isn't going to help

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Betty I actually watch for your posts....they make me cry with laughter 😂😂😂

I hate the term ‘survived’
It’s a horrible way to speak about being with your own precious babies. We all have good/bad days and days that are more stressful but as has been said she’s got the kids 14 days with school & nursery, grandparents on hand to help and no job to rush around for. I feel so sorry for those beautiful girls when they start googling their mum and see the way she’s spoke about them their whole childhood 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the reason people react like this is because she bangs on about “solo parenting” and how hard she has it with 3 kids whilst lee is working 2 weeks away. When in reality she has grandparents over all the time sorting the kids out doing bath, bringing home cooked food over, doing school or club runs, going out with them on days out etc.
No one here for a second would say that’s a bad thing it’s Just that she lies lies lies !! And if she is now saying “she’s survived” two weeks. With two grandparents at her beck and call I would bloody hope she would.
The twit bag
Its exactly this 🙌 outing with grandparents, and them wanting to spend time with their grandchildren is totally normal. However, Rebecca makes out she has had to survive 2 weeks of "solo" parenting, when in fact she has triple the amount of help than all families that I know.
Its the "look at me and how amazing I am. Congratulate me for doing so well looking after my own children" when she's bearly left her sofa other than for nail appointments and rammings. She's a lair and totally out of touch with reality. She knows this is the case too, that's why she hides mummy cannon from view so you think shes actually parented her children.
I don't particularly like Lee, but at least he can parent the girls by himself.

• Heart
Throw back to some quality content.
Don't ask why I have this saved, and don't judge, I'm judging myself enough for everyone 🤣

4E7A75E6-5F2B-467B-B899-0A9AEF0DC155.jpeg

Another bleeping gym upload so she can link the bleeping legging and trainersI bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you stand inside a Smyths toy store Enough times, filming for the squares on the grid, do their PR team eventually get the hint and kindly gift you tit? God loves a trier beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you stand inside a Smyths toy store Enough times, filming for the squares on the grid, do their PR team eventually get the hint and kindly gift you tit? God loves a trier beggy
I know eh! I swear she’s been in there 3 times this week.

what a looser.

Reactions: 9
Do you think she ever gives any consideration to the other members of the public when she is filming in these shops? Today in Smyths for example. Ugh, she’s so rude. Maybe these other shoppers don’t want to be all over her stupid insta stories

Reactions: 12
I am a single parent with children & I have no help. None whatsoever. I would dream of having a child free few hours but it doesn’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can her sheep not North Face or was that an ever so subtle call out to North Face for freebies! She didn’t need read out Weetabix! FFS you’re a sad woman Mrs M., Ohh I’ve no confidence in a gym with no one it wearing this crop top but I’ll show to thousands of people and pervs on the internet! Can you please start to Make some sense !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me cynical but I’m wondering if Smyths PR hasn’t gifted the girls some ‘birthday vouchers’ in exchange for a few insta stories... I’ve never seen Reb in a toy shop before, but she’s been in Smyths 3 x this week! #gifted #kidsdontcount #grabby

“What I eat in a day & come to the gym with me”

Oh duck YERSELF BECKY! No one give a shiny tit about what you eat in a day. You show us all on insta stories what tit you shovel down your beak - tit smoothies, cups of HOT tea, honey flapjack that gives you the skitters and bleeping tins of gin. Your diet is bloody appalling and it’s helpful to absolutely no one to see it. It’s useless information.

Your gym footage is also a pile of steaming shite. You don’t know what you are doing, you don’t do anything correctly, you are doing it for show and nothing else. Your PT is a a twit who is nothing but a gym-juiced wannabe who needs to duck back off to Dubai and live with his wife & child instead of spending his days pretending to be a PT so he can creep on women and film them.

Just duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who is the bloke in her room.
Her room looks usual mess
Another shut gym video surely sheep ate so bored.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.