Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rebs is not showing what she will be "gifting" this Christmas "gifting" being the operative word she is one of the most tight arse parents with the girls no days out unless there gifted no wonder she's no doing vlogmas or Christmas hauls the bleeping "Grinch" I pity them poor girls it's all about her even for Halloween no effort was made and Christmas pure dreary depressing content no sleep moan about poppy how tough she has it without Lee aff links galore she's a tight ass crunch on the look out for the next freebie .

Reactions: 11
So rebs is not showing what she will be "gifting" this Christmas "gifting" being the operative word she is one of the most tight arse parents with the girls no days out unless there gifted no wonder she's no doing vlogmas or Christmas hauls the bleeping "Grinch" I pity them poor girls it's all about her even for Halloween no effort was made and Christmas pure dreary depressing content no sleep moan about poppy how tough she has it without Lee aff links galore she's a tight ass crunch on the look out for the next freebie .
I'm sure they will have free panto and maybe some other show tickets.
Go to garden centre for Xmas pic opportunities.
Maybe go pizza express.
Stand by tree in their gifted party dresses
They always go grandparents for Xmas.
I imagine the grandparents actually buy their presents think things they asked for or they know they love especially bigger items like poppy toy kitchen as the was too tight.
Mummy and daddy will wrap up gifted tats.
Throw away crafts she loved last year
Free Osbourne books
Free clothes

• Heart
HI GUYS. Not showing any gifts this year because my children who aren’t allowed to go online except for playing reading eggs might see. But, don’t panic! I will still be begging for loads on the gram and aff linking the duck out of any old guff I think you losers will buy. So yeah. Hope you have a great day. I’m off to pull my jumper down over my knuckles and have a HOT cuppa. No honey flapjacks today though, that last batch gave me the skitters.

P.S. anyone getting a copy of Bastards and Me: Complete together and be a bastard forever; in their stocking this year, please tag me in your photos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I think I seen she said they didnt take them seriously but they are going in for a sleep study
Her response on questions from sheep asking about the doctors appointment was “it was so so” And she said they are going in for a sleep study.

How on earth will moving rooms help?? She said she’s had 3 nights of good sleep... she needs to use what’s between her ears and THINK what did she do on those days?? Was poppy at nursery?? Did she not nap or nap shorter? Did she go out more and have a busy day? Eat better? .Jesus.

That vlog was dire! All she did was sit on her arse all morning waiting for a phone call that you could take in the car or even gym with headphones in. And wait for food shop delivery. Why not get yourself out the house and shop yourself you lazy cow.
Then afternoon was 2 and a half hours hair appointment (what the duck) ???? Then at grandparents house sitting on her arse telling the dog to go away.

Her house was a tit tip at the end of the day (and no kids were there all day!!)
Didn’t see her cook dinner or prepare lunch boxes etc??

Can anyone tell me what she actually did all day???

(I’m a SAHM - also studying for my degree - and I like to think when I don’t have my boys for 2 days a week I get absolutely everything done so I don’t have to do anything but play with my kids and take them out all the other days of the week)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol, i know. I think she thinks it came across that she had a really busy productive day. Nope not at all. What did she do between 9 and 1130? Her hair is just drastic, its going to end up falling out at this rate. Instead of purple shampoo, she needs a decent conditioning treatment.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just sat and watched the first ten minutes of her video. It really is so dull! Which followers of hers are watching that and thinking she’s a really inspirational person?! She doesn’t really do anything with her life 😂

Anyone slightly curious what idiot brand is choosing to do an ad on her channel. As she crap on her channel missing uploads, poor content and engagement.

I agree hair mix so much breech and she's always using heated tongs or straighteners.
Looking at old pics as teenager not sure she's a natural blonde.
She looked like Barbie when she 1st got married and started her channel long bleached white blonde.
I pity the poor hairdresser having to deal with her.
I remember that poor hairdresser she slated biblically she has no problem moaning if it's her own money.

I guess idiots back today or tommorow
Wonder if Lee will have any festive ads and affilate links.
I think the only brands opting to work with her seem to be the ones who aren’t aware of all her mess ups? 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
HI GUYS. Not showing any gifts this year because my children who aren’t allowed to go online except for playing reading eggs might see. But, don’t panic! I will still be begging for loads on the gram and aff linking the duck out of any old guff I think you losers will buy. So yeah. Hope you have a great day. I’m off to pull my jumper down over my knuckles and have a HOT cuppa. No honey flapjacks today though, that last batch gave me the skitters.

P.S. anyone getting a copy of Bastards and Me: Complete together and be a bastard forever; in their stocking this year, please tag me in your photos!
How I wish we could post this on her Insta page , though I think some would still follow her ! who watches this woman and thinks she is someone to aspire to ? She is so moody ! so fake and so greedy why is this so obvious to us but not to them ?

Reactions: 15
Just wanted to say that I bought my little boy some salopettes today, soon I will also be able to say......”jump up daaaaarling yurrr not in yurrr salopettes!”
I can’t wait 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How I wish we could post this on her Insta page , though I think some would still follow her ! who watches this woman and thinks she is someone to aspire to ? She is so moody ! so fake and so greedy why is this so obvious to us but not to them ?
I think what they aspire to is the lifestyle she shows - sahm, doting husband, beautiful kids, big house, seemingly unlimited disposable income to indulge themselves in for hair, nails, clothes,etc. I just don’t understand how they can continue to watch for months on end though as her content never changes or improves. It’s dull dull dull.

Reactions: 14
Tbh I think a lot do notice it. It’s only a regular few hundred that actively comment and lick her arse on social media. Most of whom just want to get new followers themselves for their own accounts. Anyone I know that follows her share many of the opinions on here.

They’re each getting £20 to buy new toys?! This close to Christmas? Bloody hell, that would feed my family for a week! Those girls have no idea about the value of money. “Oh here girls, just go and choose what you’d like for £20”. And while we’re at, let’s just show everyone on the ‘gram how wealthy we are... Oh yes, look at me, buying more plastic crap for my kids that they’ll play with for 15 minutes then toss aside. Seriously?! SERIOUSLY 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 19
They’re each getting £20 to buy new toys?! This close to Christmas? Bloody hell, that would feed my family for a week! Those girls have no idea about the value of money. “Oh here girls, just go and choose what you’d like for £20”. And while we’re at, let’s just show everyone on the ‘gram how wealthy we are... Oh yes, look at me, buying more plastic crap for my kids that they’ll play with for 15 minutes then toss aside. Seriously?! SERIOUSLY 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Obviously not sticking up for her here, but she said it was money they both had left from their birthdays.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.