Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Quick email to the UK Press team - I am livid.

I just wanted to make you aware that an Instagram Influencer - mrsrmeldrum - Mrs Rebecca Meldrum has affiliate linked a jumper of yours on her account today, interestingly removing your logo.

I am moved to email you, as a regular customer, because she has posted racist content in the past, along with a whole host of other mistakes. None are ever apologised for. Her PR company are Whalar.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Guys, something happened tonight. Legit blew my mind. I discovered something called Google Search. I entered the words: Architects & Aberdeen. You’ll never believe what happened next....it only went and told me the full contact details of around 50 (yes 50!!) architects in bloody Aberdeen.

Colour me sideways. I had to sit down after that. No joke.

But just incase “anyone” isn’t sure how to use the “inter web”....
EEF19198-9408-4658-82AA-DD3251B02709.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kelly_wex

#63 Grabby begging for a kitchen, it’s the house they should be ditchin’. She’ll be ‘guided by the moon’ to get out of there soon.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This woman has absolutely no shame at all, does she?

Spendy Sunday - well, she hasn’t spend a bloody penny. I can guarantee that she doesn’t own any of those things!
What she actually means is “sheep - go forth and spend YOUR money on this shitty grey jumper and this horrible blank dress so that I can earn money off you all, because I don’t give a shiny shit about any of you, wouldn’t piss on any of you if you were on fire, but I’m more than happy to use you all and leech as much money off you as possible because I’m a horrible, shameless scum bag and all I care about is money”

• Angry

avabella

VIP Member
The only question I have about that coffee machine is what the fuck was Pat doing heating up a full cup of milk and arsing about with a tiny bit of caffeine? A real cup of coffee would knock ya little ginger nuts of Pat you absolute belter.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Has she seriously edited out the brand name???? Wow that’s an all new low for her isn’t it? She doesn’t want to miss out on those few tiny pennies to buy the girls a treat that affiliate linking gives her does she?

That and not even reading the post she was tagged in which was saying that style it Monday or whatever it was make sure other feels low and sad about themselves trying to live up to instagrammer portrayed lives.

She has crossed out the brand name in a similar colour to the background so you can’t go and find it yourself.
Oh.my.god
She is the lowest of the low.
Greedy, money grabbing, deceitful little bitch.

What a truly horrible, disgusting, dishonest, morally bankrupt waste of space she is!!!!!!

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I don’t understand why companies gift her items when she never declares them so the company doesn’t gain any exposure, e.g. sofas in family room, fridge/freezer, etc. Items just appear and we all know she hasn’t bought them. Just watched a great story from Hunters and Heels where she was giving all the details about a partnership with Next. Done professionally, openly and not trying to hide anything.
I honestly think that the majority of companies just don’t do any research at all before they gift things.

they look at how many subscribers/followers she has, how many hits her Instagram pages gets, how many people click on links from her page etc and if it ticks all the boxes for them it’s a go.They don’t look beyond the surface - that the majority of her “followers” are ones she’s bought for example.

There’s not many companies that gifted her things more than once.

Where on earth did she get that leather jacket ? It’s bloody awful. Noticed she’s added Fashion to her bio ...... her style is awful for a 30 year old 🙈
She said it was “stolen” from her sister

looks like it was stolen from Nick Cotton out of EastEnders in 1989

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Deeside Piper - referred to as some locally as the 'two minute silence' as that is how long it takes to read cover to cover. Total self promotion :rolleyes:

First date was at Scolty.... listed on swinger-nation as the popular 'dogging' site at Banchory ;) 😂
Last time I went up Scolty, I found a MASSIVE bra at the top.
Not a word of a lie. Will see if I can find the photo.

3C0D9F70-4A90-4C2D-A925-80567CE16C41.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

avabella

VIP Member
And nice try trying to put in ‘I understand better now that I have a face to the names’ - whatever you absolute belter, away and take yer face for a shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I think it’s just a ‘subtle’ threat to try and scare people 🙈

I quite like some of the Scamp & Dude stuff (don’t hate me 😂) but would I heck buy any now - I’m sure they’ll be aware of her recent crappy behaviour, and have gifted her regardless.
My name on here is the same as Facebook and Instagram. I am not threatened by her knowing my name and where I live (down south) If she dares dox me then she will have a law suit on her hands so her threats mean nothing. And to me this site is just a bloody good laugh 😂😂 it’s my version of social media and like the rest of you I am very content with my life. I love my children and partner more than anything and am so very happy with a simple life 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

• Heart
  • Haha

Ems88

Chatty Member
This is why I like Katie!! Take note Greedy one!! She wears a dress everyone loves it ask where’s it’s from she tells us which shop and doesn’t put it as an aff link!! 🙌🙌 stop trying to make money out of your follows the ones who kept you and lee from not working for over two years!! Be a decent human!!
8645C6DC-A1F8-4351-983D-3FDD6A2D1D66.png

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s living in cloud coocoo land

the ideas she has for the complete alterations to the ground floor of the house - has she any idea how much that would cost?!!! It would require planning applications and obviously an architect to draw up plans etc. She’s off her bloody tree if she thinks any of that is going to happen!! No decent architect would ever entertain doing any of that work for free - not a cat in hells chance.
the layout doesn’t work at present because they aren’t using the space as it was intended. The “family room” is the fucking dining room - that’s why there’s an arch way through to the kitchen! The “play room” is meant to be the living area - hence the french doors out to the patio.
Is she honestly this thick or does she put it on?!!!!
Knocking things about in the utility room eh - seems like lots of things have been bashed around in there....!

she’s doing a party for Safiyah but it’s the party REBECCA wants to throw. Fuck sake - the kid specifically asked for a trampoline party -probably because it’s the in thing at school and she wants to fit in and do something that she can enjoy with her pals. But oh no - that’s not “Instagram worthy” so Rebecca has shot that down in favour of what? Standing around in the garden, in the dark and cold and fucking about with “s’mores” which most British kids won’t have even heard of or be remotely interested in.
She’s selfish to the core.

• Haha

Fathead

VIP Member
Again with naming the days . Spendy Sunday (wtf?), mummy Monday , tired Tuesday, fuck off Friday more like 👿🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

Alightened

VIP Member
I'm terribly anxious and I'm actually an introvert and quite shy😂😂😂. Yes, of course you are🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Ems88

Chatty Member
Letting poppy sleep at 3pm???? What the hell she so stupid!! No wonder the kids up all night!!! No sympathy

• Heart
  • Haha

Power

Moaning Monday, tattle bastards tuesday, whining wednesday, talking shit thursday, freebies please Friday, stand like you need a wee saturday, switch off (except Instagram, facebook and tattle) Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 30