Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
I’m assuming they will approach companies for plans until one of them bends over and gives them a kitchen for free.
They got the Howdens plan, probably hoping for a freebie which either didn’t materalise or was withdrawn over the racism in the lift.
They won’t care who does the kitchen, they’ll go with whoever gives them it for free in return for advertising.

I wonder if Daddy Cannon is proud of a spoilt, entitled daughter who begs for free things as a “career”. He seems to be someone who has his head screwed on and has worked for what he has. I can’t imagine he approves of his granddaughters being exploited and exposed to weirdos and perverts online in exchange for free stuff.
Do you know her dad?

Reactions: 1

Somerville12

VIP Member
Please someone with the app tech...age a photo of older belter boy melds ... 50 years older !!!... Same for grubby but maybe just 20 to make it more real for her!!!! 😅 on a last night forget about back to reality planning for next week. And back to 11 \12 hour days 😰 hey 7 wks to go but Xmas ads have started😰

Reactions: 1

swipeup

VIP Member
I must be missing something here with these latest affiliate links. Influencers hardly ever say where an item is from, the store name is never shown so if you want to look at it, you have to click. So why so much outrage over this last set? Is it because she's gone to the extra effort to blank out the store name? If so, yes it's shady as hell but it's not breaking any more rules than normal. In fact, not to defend her, but she's following the rules better than most at the moment by marking them as AD. Or have I not been paying attention enough and she normally says where something is from along with the link? And this is a change for her to deliberately try and hide that?

Last edited:

VeronicaCrank

I thought this too .. thought F had cut her face badly?? (I hope she didn’t poor lass)
I can see a scrap on Florence's chin. 5 year olds are clumsy little things, almost like baby deers! Mine's legs go faster than the rest of her and she's forever falling over and scraping up her face.

Starshining

VIP Member
some rude, aggressive trolling bastards bombarded her socials with vile questions....
they asked her if a picture was old because she had different nail varnish on.
absolute scumbags......

her reply (after a tantrum in the comments) was to flip the bird 🙂
Was this today??

Ch21

Chatty Member
Initially she did have the dining table in that room but she said it was too small and squashed.
That would be the free ugly dated Oakland dining table she accepted as bundle when they moved as they had small table in old house.

No it was the play room she put it in
I think the table looks squashed at the end of the kitchen as seems to obstruct door to utility and space either side of table makes gap between island narrow.
They have never tried it in the far end of family room as it's weird as it's huge room with archway off the kitchen as imagine that's the purpose of archway as we have archway off kitchen to dining room.
The no food doors would stick out with the older dark wooden window frames .
Not sure what she has in mind is In keeping with the style of the house.
That playroom a cluttered mess she could move it upstairs but then she shouldn't keep eye on girls.
But using the only reception room with view of patio seems really weird.
How many sofas and lounges does she think she needs.
She ruined the living room by painting it all so dark as it's seems such a dark house..
It's bizarre they don't have their fancy free fridge in that kitchen they could get rid of pantry wall.

GoLando

VIP Member
I’m not sure of mummy Cannons background but grandad seems lovely and not at all snobby, neither does Rebby dad! Her mum seems cold though, maybe that’s where Edgy gets it!!!
Can someone give me the context to the CLSH quote? I've got the gist but would like to know exactly and it's long before I started reading.