Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca: “We aren’t saying when Lee is home or off shore anymore for privacy reasons”
I thought that too thought they were keeping it quiet. At this point it’s quite obvious which company he’s working for but ssshhhhh it’s a secret LOL. Wow they’ve a freebie trip to Ibiza with the bunker box boys and their wives. Be interesting to see how Reb interacts with them. I do hope they are as upper class as she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments on Mr Ms post about the chopper have been "limited"....
Comments on his posts always are. It’s a setting that he’s got on for all his posts I think. Rebecca’s used to be the same but she removed the filter when Lee went back to work... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
78E1601A-FAA7-4933-9ACE-4DEC734B9389.png
Wonder if this is a dig at Reb! Can’t post the second story (phone problems) but it’s the ASA flowchart

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Can someone please tell her that they could’ve prevented the 3 kids who get in the way of her life by popping a sock on Lees chipolata.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Those who have partners who work offshore, I am taking a guess they are quite tired when they get back home after a couple of weeks on the rigs presumably working 12 hour shifts..because I have a feeling that as soon as Mr M walks through the door he is going to get handed all childcare, and housework duties !!! She needs to get over it ,she can't be going around in a huff every 3 weeks when he goes back to work , its what they did before and it is what is paying their bills. She needs to get on with it and suck it up.

Reactions: 20
Those who have partners who work offshore, I am taking a guess they are quite tired when they get back home after a couple of weeks on the rigs presumably working 12 hour shifts..because I have a feeling that as soon as Mr M walks through the door he is going to get handed all childcare, and housework duties !!! She needs to get over it ,she can't be going around in a huff every 3 weeks when he goes back to work , its what they did before and it is what is paying their bills. She needs to get on with it and suck it up.
Him working off shore is never going to last If she carries on like this. Throwing a strop after he’s gone, crying down the phone to him, congratulating herself for doing a very basic job of parenting her kids and her acting like she deserves a bleeping MBE because she took 2 of her kids out to the theatre.
She’s a bloody waste of space.
I don’t know why they don’t just call a spade a spade, sell that bloody horrible house, get something else that they can actually afford and just live within their means. Instead of needlessly living this nonsense champagne lifestyle on the budget of a kid going to the shop for a can of Panda Cola (anyone else remember that stuff?!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Him working off shore is never going to last If she carries on like this. Throwing a strop after he’s gone, crying down the phone to him, congratulating herself for doing a very basic job of parenting her kids and her acting like she deserves a bleeping MBE because she took 2 of her kids out to the theatre.
I don’t know why they don’t just call a spade a spade, sell that bloody horrible house, get something else that they can actually afford and just live within their means. Instead of needlessly living this nonsense champagne lifestyle on the budget of a kid going to the shop for a can of Panda Cola (anyone else remember that stuff?!!)
I actually feel really uncomfortable watching all of their bad decisions play out online. It’s very obvious that they got caught up in the influencer lifestyle and invested a lot in maintaining a certain image. The internet is such a fickle place though and unfortunately we don’t all have to follow along blindly, supporting everything you do because you expect to provide for your family with ads and gifts. Most of us have to work hard at jobs that aren’t easy or glamourous because we know that is a safe way to pay the bills and put food on the table. The problem with Reb is that she didn’t even appreciate how privileged she was to have made a career out of this. When it is your job to connect with people you just can’t afford to be obnoxious, ungracious, unapologetic and careless with what you say and do. She has learnt this the hard way unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh but foodie quine is wrong, Reb is the modern day press so it’s ok to ignore the rules now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This!!! They were more real back in the day too! For some really odd reason Beck seems to want to be her parents!!! I think lee would have had ( or stayed) at a much more modern house. Sadly, as much as she tries to say differently, she does wear the trousers!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 49033Wonder if this is a dig at Reb! Can’t post the second story (phone problems) but it’s the ASA flowchart
Whilst I don't wish to derail mentioning other infleunecers.
As her name suggests shes a foodie infleuncer.
The poor woman had to spend a whole day with lee and rebecca at the pork event.
She also shared another story someone else shared about racism.
So i do think this is probably a dig at rebbecca not declaring the aberdeen performing arts theatre as a #AD at the start. It's not malicious it must be frustrating to be a infleuncer following the rules and many others are not.
She helpfully posts the flow chart which in reality meldrums wont look at or understand.
Only thing will make them change is ASA.
They are repeat offenders now I would love to see a huge fine.
The whole ibiza trip will that be labelled an AD.

Showing my age I remember getting panda pops from the local made store as kid.
There's been some posts tonight.
I agree they not exactly keeping employer/ location, when hes home or away secret .
Any idiot can count 3 weeks ahead from the day hes back then know the dates of 2 weeks hes away and shes struggling with kids, slow cooker dump bags, chipped nails and the cat piggies.
She's admitted on stories in having a tit day in going to cry and have a go at Melds down the phone.
She also admitted on the last q and a that lees lazy when he gets back and she has to tell him to do stuff.
Do you think in time lee might be fed up of this and quite resentful and burnt out?
As she doesn't let him stop when he gets back with childcare, date nights and housework.

Despite all the things thats happened.
Lie about disney
Furore about foodbank cancer scare.
Racism row ending up 1 national newspaper and 2 Scottish ones.
Doxxing
Breaking data protection showing other schools kids at sports day.
Police taken zero action
New kitchen falling thorough.
Brands dropping her.
Channel mum being unhappy with her .
Unpopular with infleuncer peers and her own local community.
Lee going back to work as they need the money because she messed up and overextended themselves.
None of this has made her change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually feel really uncomfortable watching all of their bad decisions play out online. It’s very obvious that they got caught up in the influencer lifestyle and invested a lot in maintaining a certain image. The internet is such a fickle place though and unfortunately we don’t all have to follow along blindly, supporting everything you do because you expect to provide for your family with ads and gifts. Most of us have to work hard at jobs that aren’t easy or glamourous because we know that is a safe way to pay the bills and put food on the table. The problem with Reb is that she didn’t even appreciate how privileged she was to have made a career out of this. When it is your job to connect with people you just can’t afford to be obnoxious, ungracious, unapologetic and careless with what you say and do. She has learnt this the hard way unfortunately.
Absolutely this!! She took it for granted her followers would blindly support her and her 20 ads a day without putting any effort in to continuing that relationship.......only replying when it’s an ad, she needs engagement or to be rude.
There are other people I followed who left jobs to do social media full time and while I don’t follow most of them now because they become so unrelatable they at least take time to reply to comments, etc.
I don’t actually think she has learnt though, she’s very bitter and still blames other people for her downfall.

Lee seems to have accepted their new reality and while he’s posted about missing his family to me it’s never came across bitter. From his posts this week he actually seems to be enjoying off shore life again! 😂
If my husband was leaving our kids 2 weeks at a time to give me the privilege of staying at home and my attitude was even a fraction of Rebecca’s he would very quickly be getting me told!
It’ll be interesting to watch their relationship play out if this continues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am actually feeling sorry for Lee, he has just finished doing 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts and as soon as he walks through the door he is going to become full time carer and cleaner again. My husband when he gets home after 5 weeks is shattered especially if he has been doing nightshift. When they finish their shifts it’s not like they can go home after shift away from it all and wind down.
Rebecca you don’t know you are living and seriously need to grow up and get on with being a stay at home Mum. 2 weeks is nothing. She is in for a huge shock when those girls hit their teens. I actually think it’s harder when they are teens than when they were babies. It’s a shame she just isn’t enjoying her children at the age they are because it passes so quickly. If being a full time sahm is as stressful as you make out do something about it, I know a lot of mums who would love to do it but can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Despite all the things thats happened.
Lie about disney
Furore about foodbank cancer scare.
Racism row ending up 1 national newspaper and 2 Scottish ones.
Doxxing
Breaking data protection showing other schools kids at sports day.
Police taken zero action
New kitchen falling thorough.
Brands dropping her.
Channel mum being unhappy with her .
Unpopular with infleuncer peers and her own local community.
Lee going back to work as they need the money because she messed up and overextended themselves.
None of this has made her change.
When listed like this (and we know there are more) it feels uncomfortable reading, doesn't it? We all make mistakes but when you record and play out every cock-up and complaint in your life, you can only expect comments and judgement. If I was reading this about a friend - or my own life - I would shut up shop and reevaluate my families needs and the life we should lead.

Reactions: 15
The simple fact remains if she doesn't like/can't handle Lee going offshore then all she needs to do is swap her child free time for working and earning rather than ramming and nails.
Acting like they are so so hard done by because Lee HAS to work offshore is rubbish. He could just as easily get an onshore job but that would mean some sacrifice/effort from Princess Rebeggar, and that won't happen.
She is purely a selfish lazy person who puts herself before anyone else, children and partner included

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry no, I don’t feel sorry for Lee at all.

A grown man going out to work to provide for his family? Nope, nothing to feel sorry for him for.

He is away for 2 weeks and then at home for 3 weeks straight. He’s got a cushty little set up there! He’s not exactly working down a coal pit either folks, he’s on an oil platform where he can spend his downtime relaxing, at the gym, cinema, chilling etc - he’s not slumming it!!

If she’s acting like a tool when he gets home and is expecting him to come back
And do all the childcare/housework etc then that’s between the two of them, still nothing to feel sorry for him over!

Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t treat my husband that way but if my husband was Lee....then yes, I probably would 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16

A grown man going out to work to provide for his family? Nope, nothing to feel sorry for him for.

He is away for 2 weeks and then at home for 3 weeks straight. He’s got a cushty little set up there! He’s not exactly working down a coal pit either folks, he’s on an oil platform where he can spend his downtime relaxing, at the gym, cinema, chilling etc - he’s not slumming it!!

And do all the childcare/housework etc then that’s between the two of them, still nothing to feel sorry for him over!

I don't feel sorry that he is working and providing for his family, to be honest I don’t think he should have given up his job in the first place. If he wanted a change from offshore he could have moved to an onshore job instead.

He is as much to blame for their downfall as her but I just think she completely takes him for granted and I know she is the type of person to say - but you have just been away for 2 weeks and won’t fully appreciate the work he has put in.

Their last blog and q&a is very telling, he comes across as more humble and she just walks all over him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Exactly

He had 2 years off work thanks to some very shady behaviour, now he is working to support his family like 95% of parents do. Again if he was so unhappy they have the CHOICE for him to change jobs.
At the end of the day they have the liberty of choosing how their life goes. Nothing that is a problem is outwith their control. They have chosen to take on a large mortgage/expensive home, chosen for Lee to work offshore, chosen for Rebecca to be a sahm.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.