Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee meldrum so famous in Banchory even the deer are calling out for him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Deer: MELD MELD MELD MELD MELD MELD

Reb: Yes?

Deer: Got a link for those leggings hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Nah, they’ve booked the break away themselves, to make Tattle believe companies are still gifting them. That’s why it’s only 2 nights in Ibiza at the end of October. cheap 😂
Re: Poppy's behaviour
Personally I'd be going down the road of having her assessed by speech and language therapy as communication issues often result in increased outbursts and tantrums and etc. What's the chance of that happening though when even Golden Child Florence didn't get her obvious speech issues assessed.
she’s a normal 2 year old, with actually pretty good speech for her age! I think sometimes we expect too much from our littles 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So, just seen this morning that Charlotte Louise Taylor has been up early with their youngest. The difference between her and meldrum is out of this world! Apple's and oranges. Obvs char has her own issues,but compare to Reb she's a saint!
Chars saying something sweet (and romanticised!) About how the last baby you treasure time more, Reb just moans constantly, always trying to get away from the kids for a good ramming, whereas char genuinely seems to miss her kids and enjoy spending time with them.
Think seldrum could take a leaf out of her book tbh! She comes across as a selfish mother who just doesn't like her kids. I'm not entirely sure why she had kids, she doesn't come across the least bit maternal at all 🙈
Nah char is full of tit too

Reactions: 1
I meant the fact that they replied with a suggestion on what to wear. Either some sort of in-joke or if it’s actually Lee “doing their social media” , creepy .
Hi
I am new in here so hello everyone.
I think the press trip is about Kia motor. He often talks about cars, kate bowbow (not sure) done this with her husband's.
2 days in Berlin maybe the meldrum are doing the same.
He did like kate trip their.

Hi
I am new in here so hello everyone.
I think the press trip is about Kia motor. He often talks about cars, kate bowbow (not sure) done this with her husband's.
2 days in Berlin maybe the meldrum are doing the same.
He did like kate trip there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rebeggar Moan-drum strikes again....
poor me poor me poor me..........

6F6DFC64-D01F-4F3B-9923-F89B8D127BB7.jpeg

“I am so so good at keeping this ship running.....”
really 😂😂 there has not been ONE day where she hasn’t moaned about something or someone for months 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ffs!!! Rebecca you are 30 not 90! You don’t work, you can rest in the day, STOP bloody meaning!!! I’d be more worried ( not wishing) that something was wrong with my baby!

Reactions: 14
Completely agree, their greed and ignorance prevented it. They expected that tired looking house to be wall to gifted refurbishments by now without little fecking effort from the greedy cocunts.
I still smile at the thought of the 2 far nicer houses in their teeny tiny exclusive development that have since come up for sale, cheaper and without the crap history. That must grate. Shame. 😉
Sorry I'm new to this, what's the history with the house?!

Reactions: 1
Rebeggar Moan-drum strikes again....
poor me poor me poor me..........

View attachment 47110

“I am so so good at keeping this ship running.....”
really 😂😂 there has not been ONE day where she hasn’t moaned about something or someone for months 😂
Wow!!!! “So so good”, she’s got a ticket on herself.....she bloody moans every day about the most basic stuff and her mum (I’m assuming) had all 3 girls yesterday so she could clean!!!

Reactions: 12
If only Lee had got himself a tourism degree he'd he chairman of ICI by now. She talks utter crap.

As for moving abroad she'd never cope without Mummy and Daddy following them

The most annoying thing about the terribly edited vlog and Q and A was the bloody yawning. Go to bed if you are that sodding tired and film it another day.

• Haha
  • Heart
The most annoying thing about the terribly edited vlog and Q and A was the bloody yawning. Go to bed if you are that sodding tired and film it another day.
That was so rude!!! She kept it in to show how so so tired they are but it’s just ignorance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So heres my theory.

They are completely in over their heads financially. Why don’t they have 25k to do the kitchen?

Over the years she has made THOUSANDS with adds and affs...2 documented births which were rumoured at 10k a pop. There has also been in unreal amount of undeclared stuff before the ASA tightened the reigns. Not to mention all the money she has made from selling on GIFTED stuff (how embarrassing)

Now I assume they have put most of this into the house. Didn’t you know Lee over pays his mortgage 😂. They should have TONNES in the bank to do the kitchen if they were as savvy as they claim they are.

It is literally ALLLL smoke and mirrors with them two, it is sooo apparent, and Mortifying to watch. I have honestly never watched a car crash like it. All the BS about taking a back step and enjoying YouTube again. What a crock. Try convincing yourself Rebecca before you attempt (and fail) to convince us.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She talks about moving all the time. By november she will be sick of "winter" (ie actual autumn) and be harping on about getting some sun on her bones.
But Shady is getting some Ibiza Sun on her I mean Pat’s Press Trip....this company who have given them the trip know he’s not the Real Pat Sharp dont they? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It means she can keep up that year round tan she just just naturally seems to have.
Personally I find Shady is killing it with the burnt nose 👌🏼😂

Hey, Shady.
Rudolph called he needs his nose back.
His busy time is coming up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.