Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
MoD has a podcast and her last guest , Maisie Hill, declined any intervention during her pregnancy and refused scans. Some might say, as a practising Midwife, she should have stated how important scans can be.
Omg! Why would she not have challenged her on that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Welshgal

VIP Member
Probably walked it. She’s no runner! Puffing & panting away there just walking with the pushchair. Her fitness levels are appalling for someone who claims to work out multiple times a week......
I think someone mentioned her time was quite good or at least too fast for her to have walked it?

I might be asking a really obvious question but, I hope someone doesn’t mind!! Why does she always put affiliate links? Surely if you like something she has, do people not just go the website where it’s from? I just don’t see how these links benefit us or, don’t they? X

Fathead

VIP Member
No that’s what “toddlers “ is

2s group is run by qualified people and ran as part of the school but you have to pay for it and you leave your children and 2 mums a week volunteer to help on a rota - ( well in Aberdeenshire where o live it is )
Ok. Don’t have that where I am (undisclosed other part of Scotland 😂). We just have playgroup (community) private nursery or for 3 + council/school nursery. I really do think it’s an Aberdeen thing as I have pals all over the place and only heard about it there. Could be wrong.

Strem

They don’t get annual leave they have to have holidays on their weeks onshore.
I would never take my p1 out of school for a holiday this early on they have so much settling in to do and new friendships to build I feel it’s too unsettling in my personal opinion.
If you work offshore you do get annual leave, you’re entitled to the same holidays as in any other job.

Strem

Don’t get annual leave when working offshore you need to take the time when not away. Holiday entitlement is included in salary.
Maybe different companies have different policies when it comes to holidays then? My ex husband works offshore and is entitled to 6 weeks paid annual leave. I know a few guys who had the whole summer holidays off work - their 3 weeks onshore as per their rota and then took a couple weeks paid holidays.

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Just remembering the norovirus holiday gives me the fear!
Some of them became unwell on the flight 😱
Norovirus on an aeroplane!
It’s bad enough at home, with your own bathroom and bed.
The tiny toilet, the sick bags, the plane seats etc.
Honestly the thought makes me never want to travel again.
Couldn’t think of anything worse. Was it short or long haul?

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Yip I had a Seat and it’s basically Audi/VW paying for a badge! I got more in my car than in an A series Audi for a lot less and more reliability

I’ve always loved the q7 now every time I seen one I’m like it’s an VW Touareg our Tiguan is a Q5 it’s killed my Audi dream 😂

Tesla’s are around and plenty of Range Rovers

No it doesn’t but there are the ones who like to live that lifestyle.
I earn about the same as my oh but we still don’t feel the need to be something we’re not.

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
We’ve got 2 cats and we had them before we had our son and they honestly don’t bother with him he can chase them pet them etc and when they’ve had enough they just go to bed but we taught him to be gentle with them as his cuddles can get a bit squeezey 🙈😂
She does usually run a mile but if she or my oldest has a hold of her she gets in her face but the cat has only once nipped her after she stuck her fingers in her mouth so she got no sympathy and hasn’t done it again 🙄 usually just paws without claws to tell her to back off