Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I might be asking a really obvious question but, I hope someone doesn’t mind!! Why does she always put affiliate links? Surely if you like something she has, do people not just go the website where it’s from? I just don’t see how these links benefit us or, don’t they? X
Money money money.

It doesn't benefit us as much as it benefits her.

The sheep will buy the things she reccomended, she gets a percentage, then she can use the pennies ignoring her children... I mean taking them out and treating them. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Balls

Did you tell them that? I have little girl and am sad to ban them. I will buy few elsewhere gutted all my fave brands are gifting her. Jojo gifted her before not shopped there since.
I messaged them via insta might email customer service incase insta run by pr.
Yep but I don’t think they will even respond. They place such high value on gifting influencers 👎🏻

No that’s what “toddlers “ is

2s group is run by qualified people and ran as part of the school but you have to pay for it and you leave your children and 2 mums a week volunteer to help on a rota - ( well in Aberdeenshire where o live it is )
Sounds very much like playgroup where all 4 of my children went, none of the helpers had qualifications other than police checked, usually held in a church hall but I'm going back over 25 years 😬

baldy111

I don’t know what it means but that’s the email. The lady who makes busybox is local to me I don’t know if she paid for that advertising or not - as I say this was a few years ago

As I say would the theory be for example the latest HELLO jumper on the gram... was she paid £500 for a picture ? Or £1500 for the story
Totally random but does the lady still do busy boxes?! I searched for her recently for a child’s gift and couldn’t find her

• Wow

baldy111

What the hell is wrong with her? Complete lack of personal hygiene and never washes her clothes?
Or is it that she’s just a stingy bitch and doesn’t want to spend any money on the hot water/electric bill by using the shower or the washing machine?!
Of course not! Electricity isn’t kindly gifted

• Haha

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Annoyed frugi have gifted her such a huge package. Luckily for them I don’t have children that age anymore. I used to spend hundreds each season with them. Loved dressing my children in their clothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Jade33

VIP Member
Social media break went well today 🤦🏻‍♀️
No wonder the girls are sad....she was asking yesterday if they love the dog, why would you encourage your children to get attached to a dog you’re returning the next day??

Cleaning while the girls climb trees......excellent parenting once again 🤬
And I’m so angry she’s likening herself to The Organised Mum!!
This wasn't even just her girls tho, s had a friend over from school! 😱

Jade33

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s sll ready been asked a few times but did I read correctly that she never went to school for Florence’s first day!? I’ve missed a few days of stories! Surely I’ve picked it up on the last thread wrongly………
She dropped her off but Lee picked her up

• Sad

Catwoman

VIP Member
Where was she saying the girls deserve time away from poppy? Can't see it on insta this morning. 🤔

Correction, I see it. I thought it was maybe a story not a text story. 😊

fireflies

VIP Member
Wnat
Borrow my doggy actually works really well in partnering suitable owners with others. I don't think normally it's a one off, normally ongoing partnerships from what I know about others using it. It's a great organisation, same as cinnamon Trust which I see a follower has mentioned. She's taking the day off SM, yet puts a post on her preloved site? 🤔

Best to get in first? 🙄...... 🤣
What tat she trying to sell now?

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Same with our Skoda Kodiaq which we were told is essentially an Audi Q7 at a fraction of the cost -VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat all use the exact same parts and engines!
We actually looked at the Skoda Koroq and to get the same stuff we were getting with the VW Tiguan it was stupid money extra and I couldn’t justify paying extra for a space saver spare wheel when the Tiguan came with a full size spare wheel included 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ waiting on it being built is the worst dying for a change from my focus 😂