Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the NICU time I remember being furious that she lied and said she had been told not to breastfeed because of the pain relief she was on. People believe the tit that comes out of her mouth and influencing people to not breastfeed if they are on pain killers did not sit right with me. If you don’t want to breast feed that is completely fine but own it! Don’t lie.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Not seen each other for 2 weeks and having seperate time already?! I bet she drives him nuts, he probably finds it a break being offshore away from the nanny duties

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going back to the NICU time I remember being furious that she lied and said she had been told not to breastfeed because of the pain relief she was on. People believe the tit that comes out of her mouth and influencing people to not breastfeed if they are on pain killers did not sit right with me. If you don’t want to breast feed that is completely fine but own it! Don’t lie.
I had my daughter ( first born) in NICU after emergency cs and I was consequently on a shed load of pain relief , but was positively encouraged to express colostrum and breastfeed ASAP ...she's talking a load of baloney as per usual !

Reactions: 14
Her saying she did it all themselves is possibly because it was a family member who did it and not a company. But I feel certain it wasn't her & her alone

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her saying she did it all themselves is possibly because it was a family member who did it and not a company. But I feel certain it wasn't her & her alone
Do any of Lee’s brothers work in paint spraying?!

She’s full of shite. Don’t really care what she says - her & Lee didn’t do the work on that kitchen.

Thats crap it needs 2 coats primer and 2 coats paint i know as done it myself.
My cabinets were not as dark as hers.

Reactions: 6
Reply to another saying it was her and Lee 🤷🏼‍♂️
She can say it until the cows come home. It’s a load of tit.

When exactly did her & Lee do all that work? Seeing as he was out all day on courses, she was out all day with the kids. What, they did it all in the hour they have in the evenings between the kids going to bed and then watching love island?! Does she think we all came down in the last shower?!!

She can say it until the cows come home. It’s a load of tit.

When exactly did her & Lee do all that work? Seeing as he was out all day on courses, she was out all day with the kids. What, they did it all in the hour they have in the evenings between the kids going to bed and then watching love island?! Does she think we all came down in the last shower?!!
I needs time to dry between coats.
I estimate if you worked solid at her kitchen as its quite big its around 20hours of painting including prep.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she actually enjoys this anymore , the amount of grief she has had , why not just call it a day and go back to your life , she’s just ridiculed now , only a few sheep like her and they are blind 🔔🔚

Reactions: 7
Would she really be as stupid to continue to lie about it though? She must have learned something from her previous “boobs”! Wouldn’t she just not answer the questions on it?

I do find it odd there isn’t more footage of all the stages though, doing the sealant etc. She films plenty of other mundane crap. Why wouldn’t she have filmed all that when a vlog on it was planned. Also, there’s no grid post on it (announcing the vlog is up, I know there are earlier pics).

I also fear I’m over invested in this now 😂

Reactions: 11
In the past posters on here have said their hubby/partner etc work offshore in NE Scotland.
Wondering what Lee's form is like out on the rig? Relieved to get a bit of a break? Is he bullied (genuinely hope not)?

Reactions: 4
In the past posters on here have said their hubby/partner etc work offshore in NE Scotland.
Wondering what Lee's form is like out on the rig? Relieved to get a bit of a break? Is he bullied (genuinely hope not)?
I wouldn’t say bullied but i’m guessing there’s a lot of ‘banter’

Reactions: 9
I was in pain, taking pain and expressing 15 times a day to get as much milk as possible for my baby in nicu. I could only get 10-15 mls each time so I had no choice but to keep pumping like that for 9 weeks. I had to stop after that because I was still only getting 15 mls per time and I was struggling to keep it up. So it's bull tit she couldn't express. They are practically miking you like a cow on your way out of theatre! It takes a little longer for c-section mums for their milk to come in because your body hasn't naturally produced the hormones to help it along like it would for a typical labour and delivery. They really get you expressing ASAP to help baby and you. When she saud "we all struggled with the same things with a baby in neonatel" (or something similar) I got very angry because I'm not like you. There's no "we". I and many others barely survived the ordeal. Not to mention what our babies went through and still are. We didn't get free stuff to help us financially. We didn't get special treatment. We didn't chose the easy option to not express at the detriment of our baby. You're not in our league. We and our babies are fighters. You Rebecca, are a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Would she really be as stupid to continue to lie about it though? She must have learned something from her previous “boobs”! Wouldn’t she just not answer the questions on it?

I do find it odd there isn’t more footage of all the stages though, doing the sealant etc. She films plenty of other mundane crap. Why wouldn’t she have filmed all that when a vlog on it was planned. Also, there’s no grid post on it (announcing the vlog is up, I know there are earlier pics).

I also fear I’m over invested in this now 😂
She lied out of her arse when they were on the so so kindly gifted final free holiday with Neilson after liftgate. Pretending it was a last minute family holiday when in reality it was the holiday with bestest best friend Kath & husband which had been arranged since January. She’s a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 12
She won’t be working with st Tropez anymore as I sent them a screenshot of her racism story in the daily mail. They were lovely and assured me they won’t be working with her ever again. Not being a witch but I have to buy my own fake tan, and I’m not racist. You reap what ya sow beggy 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I really doubt this “job” thing of lee’s is gonna last. I think she thinks she’s taking a break from branded work, even tho every second story is an affiliate link and there have been ads, and when she thinks we’ve all “calmed down” she’ll start doing branded stuff again and lee will come right back home🤷‍♀️

I really doubt this “job” thing of lee’s is gonna last. I think she thinks she’s taking a break from branded work, even tho every second story is an affiliate link and there have been ads, and when she thinks we’ve all “calmed down” she’ll start doing branded stuff again and lee will come right back home🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.