Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe thats correct figure
we had tears over morning sickness
Lots drama around measurements and zika
Im surprised they agreed to film a Labour with high risky pregnancy.
Even more surprised they decided film emergency c section and time in nicu for any normal parent that would have been a scary emotional private time.
She really got a boost in followers from pregnancy and baby.
Once poppy reached 1 she got bored and handed responsibility to lee as she found her hard work.
She left her a few different holidays including disney land.
Lee did a lot of night feeds as she bottle fed.
Now she struggles to cope because shes so distant with poppy and no disipline.
I always felt sorry for s as she was always so negative about her.
But with poppy shes much worse.
This rant shows she doesn't like many ages.
Most behaviour cry for attention and parent to be present.
Go florrie can wear what she likes and as many outfits as she likes
Why the feck did she have a 3rd.
She seldom seems to enjoy them or cope.
Always publically shaming them and putting them down.
Ok I’ve been away a while and only just reading about the filthy state she put poor P down in and the nappies out the window and leaving them alone to get ready, not spending any money on the girls but making sure she has her nails and ramming done.
This lady is a terrible mother!!
And a dirty one at that!
But she's solo parenting you know!!! AREN'T I LEE 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a bit late to the party with the top knot hair style 🙄 all she’s guna go on about now is how much of a mess her “rushed” top knot is when she actually thinks she looks amazing.

Reactions: 10
She’s a bit late to the party with the top knot hair style 🙄 all she’s guna go on about now is how much of a mess her “rushed” top knot is when she actually thinks she looks amazing.
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbf she has worn her hair like this for ages....

Reactions: 6
I'm a skanky dirtbag
Inside and out,
Here's my "need a wee" pose, here is my pout.
When I make a duck up, "it's the trolls!" I shout
But you can't believe a word that comes out of my mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I never watch her stories but am waiting for paint to dry (really).
First she asked how she can age so much in a year, then saying how amazing her nuface gizmo she has been using is , which one is it Reb? I think I’ll watch the paint dry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I never watch her stories but am waiting for paint to dry (really).
First she asked how she can age so much in a year, then saying how amazing her nuface gizmo she has been using is , which one is it Reb? I think I’ll watch the paint dry 😂
I was just about to say this
Princess Paradox is back in the house!
She posts about ageing so much in a year, next lying breath she’s promoting an anti wrinkle product she’s been using for a while. Make up your mind Shady. Which is it?
What a muppet!

I am a few years older than Shady but wouldn’t have dreamed of using or needing to use an anti wrinkle product when I had just turned thirty
But clearly I don’t have a “year round tan” or the type of skin that “holds a tan really well”. Maybe that’s because I actually do wash at least once a day, exfoliate and use spf daily too. But then I guess we can’t all be as fortunate as Shady. I have to run my business as well as run a family home all without needing to shove a camera in anyone’s face. 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The nostalgia of life pre responsibilities is amusing. When she could make poor choices without thousands of people judging her. Ahhh those where the days eh... Until she decided to fleece young mums out of their hard working cash to fund her lazy lifestyle that is. Now the thousands of people are holding her accountable for her actions (probably the first time in her life) and she cries. Literally cries. Jesus christ.

I think she needs to invest in some parenting classes because she seems to only know how to do be an Insta-mum.

Reactions: 24
She was horrible to poor Safiyah... Why does she automatically be nasty and defensive... Surely she could have said" well done Saf.... You are nearly ready. Thanks for being a good example to your sister's and being independent" . Poor child... And that's just what we see on camera... God help Safiyah off camera.

If she can't even be arsed to wash her own hair for 3 days those girls will get theirs washed about once a week. Is she trying to save money on bathing / hair products??!!😆

Reactions: 11
If Lee is only away for two weeks, won't he be back a soon?
Yes it will be dramatic there will be lots waiting, staged hugging and tears.
That new anti wrinkle advice is of course gifted and probably arrived in PObox recently.
Has anyone emailed olay and elemis the aged picture and mrs m Pretty much implied they dud products.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we set up a go fund me to get Lee home because I swear to actual fuckington the self pity posts are another level.
Anyone willing to hop in a helicopter and bring him home?
How long is he away for?
He’s not gone to war right? I’m just checking because you’d swear he was serving on the front line and not due back for 8 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In her insta stories today when S says “I’m ready” instead of Reb saying “ I know you’ve a head start on us, great girl” or at saying something positive she immediately replies with “ well you’re dressed but not ready” instantly dismissing her achievement and choosing to argue to be right..... with a child.

I really really feel for S

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The nostalgia of life pre responsibilities is amusing. When she could make poor choices without thousands of people judging her. Ahhh those where the days eh... Until she decided to fleece young mums out of their hard working cash to fund her lazy lifestyle that is. Now the thousands of people are holding her accountable for her actions (probably the first time in her life) and she cries. Literally cries. Jesus christ.

I think she needs to invest in some parenting classes because she seems to only know how to do be an Insta-mum.
She's only doing regurgitated stories from a decade ago it to remind Lee that she is so so so attractive and so so so popular and so so so independent while he's away. Now she isn't the only breadwinner, it's probably dawning that he could now get it elsewhere. Standard low self respect narcissist activity. Oh and literally noone in that picture is chanting... Let alone your name 🤦🏼‍♀️ ego the size of America

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her insta stories today when S says “I’m ready” instead of Reb saying “ I know you’ve a head start on us, great girl” or at saying something positive she immediately replies with “ well you’re dressed but not ready” instantly dismissing her achievement and choosing to argue to be right..... with a child.

I really really feel for S
Did anyone get feeling in last disaster vlog towards the end that the girls tried to tidy the house to get postive attention.
As she did thank safaya and safaya was beaming.
I expect everyone treads on egg shells that house.
They unsure what mood she will be in day to day. Last week she was foul mood.
Shes just so up and down.
She lies about silliest of things..
Still think worth seeing gp as her behaviour us not normal.
Could it be pi polar manic depression.
She goes rock bottom to magically happy so quick.
1 day on stories shes having wonderful day the next i m feeling better than yesterday which was bad.
Must be so confusing for the kids.
By her own admissions this year she spent a lot of it in tears

Reactions: 7
I'm cringing so hard at her recent insta pic 🙈🙈
Soooo cringe!
And taken by her very own Rankin-in-the-making.....Go Florrie 📷

Btw....if it’s gifted should it be hashtagged? I don’t really get all that stuff, but then again neither does Shady....and that’s her “job”!

Reactions: 6
So nails look white now am I right from the wine in hammock shot at5.12... So another trip to the salon???!! Miss watching the bloody pennies??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.