Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her having poppy has disappeared?! Half of her pregnancy updates have to

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watched the ‘My 3 yr old is broken’ video and look what the suggested video that came up next is about....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yet the 🐑 still think she’s an amazing mum doing a great job and the sun shines out her tangoed arse😡
Possibly doing anything to get attention from their leader? She's definitely not the influencer for me, I'll take my parenting lessons from better sources if it's all the same

Reactions: 13
Good god that broken 3 year old video is horrific , how bad does she speak of safiya. Her facial expressions are just awful.

Also I noticed she didn’t have her al year round tan in that video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I seen a vlog she did back in June 2016 which pretty much echos everything she's saying now. People dislike her, why does she bother, she feels really down.... Why would you not learn from your mistakes and stop repeating the behaviour then? At that time her husband was still working I think so why make the decision to grab (sorry I meant vlog) full time? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️😒

Reactions: 16
I seen a vlog she did back in June 2016 which pretty much echos everything she's saying now. People dislike her, why does she bother, she feels really down.... Why would you not learn from your mistakes and stop repeating the behaviour then? At that time her husband was still working I think so why make the decision to grab (sorry I meant vlog) full time? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️😒
Interesting, as I thought it was only 15 twats on tattle that hated her, troll her and make her feel really down.

Seems to be that she’s only happy when she’s instaboasting about material tit and everything else she can have a right old moan about. Same tit different vlog.

Reactions: 12
I believe thats correct figure
we had tears over morning sickness
Lots drama around measurements and zika
Im surprised they agreed to film a Labour with high risky pregnancy.
Even more surprised they decided film emergency c section and time in nicu for any normal parent that would have been a scary emotional private time.
She really got a boost in followers from pregnancy and baby.
Once poppy reached 1 she got bored and handed responsibility to lee as she found her hard work.
She left her a few different holidays including disney land.
Lee did a lot of night feeds as she bottle fed.
Now she struggles to cope because shes so distant with poppy and no disipline.
I always felt sorry for s as she was always so negative about her.
But with poppy shes much worse.
This rant shows she doesn't like many ages.
Most behaviour cry for attention and parent to be present.
Go florrie can wear what she likes and as many outfits as she likes
Why the feck did she have a 3rd.
She seldom seems to enjoy them or cope.
Always publically shaming them and putting them down.
Jeez....imagine poor S watching that when she's older!....Rebs you are disgusting speaking about your daughter like that
All I can say if you thought the terrible 2's and 3's were bad with your parenting failures....Just wait till you have teenagers!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God I d never seen that broken 3 year old. It was awful... Poor Safiyah was probably left constantly to play in her own... Hence ALLOWED access to the wardrobes et c so thats YOUR fault you nasty nasty ungrateful womsn. Poor Safiyah was prob just trying to amuse herself as poor mummy doesnt want to be a parent at 23, she wants to be leading another life and is bored by mother housewife life. What 3 year old knows how to tidy up on their own!!! You do it with them you teach them and do it with a bloody smile and reward them with a well done and a bloody cuddle . That was really upsetting as I bet she got really cross at her and shouted. We don't know what her anger and frustration outlets off camera are really like.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My favourite fib of hers was a couple of years ago when she went to the hospital to have an appointment with the consultant about her then pregancy with Poppy. She vlogged herself with Lee parking in a disabled parking space and lots of people called them out in it. Her response was that the consultant at the hospital told her it would be absolutely fine for her to park in the disabled space and she was allowed!
I’m surprised there wasn’t a dedicated space reserved solely for her
Don’t you know who she is?
Princess Shady of no fucks given-ville

Oh and she's 'smashing' this lone parent gig didn't you know? Christ she's up and down more than a whores knickers and in and out like a never-ending hokey cokey! .
🤣🤣🤣this for the next thread title and the way we’re cracking through this one, the next won’t be too far away

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reb is the centre of the universe... Didn't you know 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That broken 3 year old video is awful.
“If I can get rid of her half an hour earlier” 😱😭
Imagine recording that and putting it online for the world (and your child one day!!!) to see?!
We all have hard days/weeks/phases.
I’ve cried on the phone to my mum and my sister has sent me many WhatsApp rants about her kids. But that’s between us, the kids would never hear us speaking about them like this.
It’s just all so negative and actually poor S was just doing what 3 year olds are meant to do.....test their boundaries and assert their independence!
So sad 😞

• Sad
I believe thats correct figure
we had tears over morning sickness
Lots drama around measurements and zika
Im surprised they agreed to film a Labour with high risky pregnancy.
Even more surprised they decided film emergency c section and time in nicu for any normal parent that would have been a scary emotional private time.
She really got a boost in followers from pregnancy and baby.
Once poppy reached 1 she got bored and handed responsibility to lee as she found her hard work.
She left her a few different holidays including disney land.
Lee did a lot of night feeds as she bottle fed.
Now she struggles to cope because shes so distant with poppy and no disipline.
I always felt sorry for s as she was always so negative about her.
But with poppy shes much worse.
This rant shows she doesn't like many ages.
Most behaviour cry for attention and parent to be present.
Go florrie can wear what she likes and as many outfits as she likes
Why the feck did she have a 3rd.
She seldom seems to enjoy them or cope.
Always publically shaming them and putting them down.
Now add 2 more in the mix. She’s defo losing it.

Reactions: 6
I really think this too. She knows that controversy = views= 💷💷💷💷
But when she went in after nap time poppy still had those dirty clothes on, why would you even do that to your child, if you was at home when she sat in a puddle or whatever it was you’d get her changed

Reactions: 10
Good lord the background on that latest grid pic 😳scummy looking damp and dirty walls, drainpipe - she needs to have a word with flo-belle ! 😂Good job she’s not doing this for a job. It’s like she’s just looked at herself and not given any thought to what else is in shot... not surprising that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good lord the background on that latest grid pic 😳scummy looking damp and dirty walls, drainpipe - she needs to have a word with flo-belle ! 😂Good job she’s not doing this for a job. It’s like she’s just looked at herself and not given any thought to what else is in shot... not surprising that!
Same spot a few days ago and thought the same, Mrs Meldrums damp patch is not really insta worthy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a very forgiving person....but I cannot forgive her for not washing that cucumber in her latest vlog 🤢🥒😂 and chopping it straight onto the worktop!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a very forgiving person....but I cannot forgive her for not washing that cucumber in her latest vlog 🤢🥒😂 and chopping it straight onto the worktop!
I don’t wash my cucumbers and I’ve survived to the ripe old age of 37

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.