Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had not heard about the parking in a disabled space before. As a wheelchair user I am appalled by this, and to try to say it’s ok cos a Doc said so is disgraceful. Surely a reasonable and moral person knows why the spaces are there and would disregard the advice of others if that advice is wrong. Unless, of course the rules of society don’t apply to them. Access issues when in a wheelchair are helped slightly by things like dropped kerbs and disabled spaces near doors - but not if they are blocked by the able bodied. This on top of everything else, they have sunk to a new low in my book.
They moaned about the NHS all through the pregnancy and part of the Labour.
Then she whinged when Poppy was in the nicu that she did not get a free octopus and that she wanted her home.
Whilst she was in the nicu she let all fans and every brand under the sun her PO box so she got hundreds of gifts.
I believe poppy only spent a week in hospital.
Some doctors and nursing staff said they dident want their photos taken and put on social media but they ignored that.
Lee did fundraising race for NICU reb did not even watch or raise funds via her followers lee raised £500.
You would have thought be close to her cold beating heart but nope until Procter and gamble pampers paid her and asked her followers to support a midwife by donating.
Bet Aberdeen hospital are so glad shes stopping at 3 she must have been a nightmare patient.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I had not heard about the parking in a disabled space before. As a wheelchair user I am appalled by this, and to try to say it’s ok cos a Doc said so is disgraceful. Surely a reasonable and moral person knows why the spaces are there and would disregard the advice of others if that advice is wrong. Unless, of course the rules of society don’t apply to them. Access issues when in a wheelchair are helped slightly by things like dropped kerbs and disabled spaces near doors - but not if they are blocked by the able bodied. This on top of everything else, they have sunk to a new low in my book.
She's full of tit and self importance but is hucking filarious! Who does she think she is, was it the 2nd virgin birth or something she thought she was so special? I laughed at the time of the parking space but knew she's was lying, it's even funnier looking back now as I was SUCH a blind sheep. 🐑

Believe me, I'm local, the car parking is managed by NHS but the docs have no clout even if she herself thinks her fanny is gold plated. 😂

Oh and she's 'smashing' this lone parent gig didn't you know? Christ she's up and down more than a whores knickers and in and out like a never-ending hokey cokey! . 😂😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My favourite fib of hers was a couple of years ago when she went to the hospital to have an appointment with the consultant about her then pregancy with Poppy. She vlogged herself with Lee parking in a disabled parking space and lots of people called them out in it. Her response was that the consultant at the hospital told her it would be absolutely fine for her to park in the disabled space and she was allowed!
Haha! Yes, because all hospitals encourage the many dozens of pregnant women a day who visit for a scan/check up/appointment to park in premium parking spaces. That’s why there are so many spaces available and hospital parking is so convenient and such a joy! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's full of tit and self importance but is hucking filarious! Who does she think she is, was it the 2nd virgin birth or something she thought she was so special? I laughed at the time of the parking space but knew she's was lying, it's even funnier looking back now as I was SUCH a blind sheep. 🐑

Believe me, I'm local, the car parking is managed by NHS but the docs have no clout even if she herself thinks her fanny is gold plated. 😂

Oh and she's 'smashing' this lone parent gig didn't you know? Christ she's up and down more than a whores knickers and in and out like a never-ending hokey cokey! . 😂😉😉
Parking guys were clearly having a day off that day 😂
Honestly staff can’t get parked to do their job and patients get so stressed trying to find spaces so for her to be that far up her own arse is unbelievable 😡 the consultant wouldn’t have given a 💩 about the parking!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly staff can’t get parked to do their job and patients get so stressed trying to find spaces so for her to be that far up her own arse is unbelievable 😡 the consultant wouldn’t have given a 💩 about the parking!
Just shows how she has no shame whatsoever though doesn't it!we went to a wedding the other week at a hotel, the hotel concierge person told me to park in the disabled space. I pulled in to it, unloaded the suitcases, had a wee then felt so guilty that I had to go and move the car to a different car park across the road and paid for parking 🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I read here that she was paid £10,000 for filming her birth(s) by Channel Mum? If that’s true she could have afforded to pay for a private hospital to give birth in. Even that wouldn’t have been good enough for her though. Nothing ever is unless she’s paid to shill it

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I read here that she was paid £10,000 for filming her birth(s) by Channel Mum? If that’s true she could have afforded to pay for a private hospital to give birth in. Even that wouldn’t have been good enough for her though. Nothing ever is unless she’s paid to shill it
I read that too but wouldn't have a clue, what should have happened is that money went into a fund for the child who's privacy she invaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She would have to travel for that as there is no dedicated private maternity ward in Aberdeen. Wouldn’t be surprised if she did actually look in to it 🙄 so glad I don’t work in AMH or NNU I’d have been seriously biting my tongue!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She would have to travel for that as there is no dedicated private maternity ward in Aberdeen. Wouldn’t be surprised if she did actually look in to it 🙄 so glad I don’t work in AMH or NNU I’d have been seriously biting my tongue!!
Surely the only the Portland would be good enough for Princess Rebecca?? 😉

• Haha
How is it possible she has 100k followers after everything she has done?

Reactions: 15
I believe thats correct figure
we had tears over morning sickness
Lots drama around measurements and zika
Im surprised they agreed to film a Labour with high risky pregnancy.
Even more surprised they decided film emergency c section and time in nicu for any normal parent that would have been a scary emotional private time.
She really got a boost in followers from pregnancy and baby.
Once poppy reached 1 she got bored and handed responsibility to lee as she found her hard work.
She left her a few different holidays including disney land.
Lee did a lot of night feeds as she bottle fed.
Now she struggles to cope because shes so distant with poppy and no disipline.
I always felt sorry for s as she was always so negative about her.
But with poppy shes much worse.
This rant shows she doesn't like many ages.
Most behaviour cry for attention and parent to be present.
Go florrie can wear what she likes and as many outfits as she likes
Why the feck did she have a 3rd.
She seldom seems to enjoy them or cope.
Always publically shaming them and putting them down.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Even more surprised they decided film emergency c section and time in nicu for any normal parent that would have been a scary emotional private time.
Once poppy reached 1 she got bored and handed responsibility to lee as she found her hard work.
She's such a whiney witch in this one isn't she? It's like the fn cat one. Pouty, sulky a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp There's a bit of me hopes she's still around for us to watch when the girls hit teens, it'll be bloody marvellous. 🍿🍿🍿
On a positive her vlog titles were much more slick than the tit effort now.

• Haha
  • Heart
They went against nhs policy with regards filming the birth and nnu that’s how self absorbed they are and desperate for cash!! Why would you want to be filmed anyway 🤮 I certainly wouldn’t like a permanent reminder of what I looked like 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh my God, Ive never seen that video and I doubt I could watch it without getting so angry. My daughter was born at 30 weeks after we lost her twin sister and was under 3lbs. Her whole 3 week stay in the SCBU was awful, stressful and a really sad time for us BUT the staff were wonderful and I can’t imagine making their jobs harder by going against their wishes to make stupid little videos so Pampers will give you free nappies and hundreds of baby presents appear in your PO Box so the baby pays for itself and then some. Imagine deciding to get pregnant for STUFF. It’s bonkers.

I agree that she takes so little joy from her daughters. Yes, kids are hard work (I have 3) and are non stop worry, slog and effort but they’re also wonderful little people who as a parent you’re privileged to get to know and mould into happy adults hopefully. She literally had Poppy for views and Poppy will know that one day. And that’s unforgivable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s one of my absolute pet hates. It doesn’t affect me but I’m well known for calling people out on it (on SM and in person equally 😅). It’s appalling behaviour. Even when I used to go to the supermarket at 3am (having finished my shift in a pub as a student) I wouldn’t park in those spaces out of principle.

Reactions: 10
So, I caved and watched her latest vlog.
I'm shocked that she was happy to include the clip of herself shaming her children for struggling to sleep. Poppy's face when her mum was calling her a bad child was heartbreaking to me. That type of thing stays with children and can impact the adults that they become (speaking from personal experience), and she's broadcast it to all her followers without a care in the world.
And the oh so edgy swearing towards the 4 minute mark, when she is nearing the end of her monologue.

I'm also baffled that she showed which bedroom window was Poppy's. Someone needs to give her a lesson on privacy and home security.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“HER NAME IS POPPY OPHELIA! THATS HER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!”

I’m surprised they didn’t have it sign written with @mrsrmeldrum and her Instagram handle emblazoned all over it.
I'm having visions of older folk leaning in to see the baby in her pram and going "Poppy Ophelia, gosh they have so many names for prams nowadays. He's a lovely little baby" 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So, I caved and watched her latest vlog.
I'm shocked that she was happy to include the clip of herself shaming her children for struggling to sleep. Poppy's face when her mum was calling her a bad child was heartbreaking to me. That type of thing stays with children and can impact the adults that they become (speaking from personal experience), and she's broadcast it to all her followers without a care in the world.
And the oh so edgy swearing towards the 4 minute mark, when she is nearing the end of her monologue.

I'm also baffled that she showed which bedroom window was Poppy's. Someone needs to give her a lesson on privacy and home security.
Yet the 🐑 still think she’s an amazing mum doing a great job and the sun shines out her tangoed arse😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.