Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me seen it all now.... such an inspiration. For what, being a lazy arsed mother who leaves her kid to Go to sleep in mud soacked clothes!! Such an inspiration!!!
“You’re are......” you’re = you are = you don’t need another are 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Jeeeez.... the sheep are as thick as her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New here, used to watch the Meldrums before Poppy was born but stopped as Reb irritated me. Watched her latest vlog and I can’t believe what a cold, unaffectionate mother she is- no kisses when she put Poppy down for a nap ( I won’t mention the mud) and she seems so detached from the girls.... poor souls

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe how reckless and careless she is with those kids. She has no sense of danger at all - it’s like it doesn’t compute how vulnerable the kids are. Leaving Florrie and Poppy to wander around on their own? What the duck? They are far too young to be just left to their own devices. I don’t get it - doesn’t she care? Anything could happen to them - while she’s sitting there gawping at herself in the camera.
I just realised something in the vlog she does P hair then tells her to get S but F comes to get her hair done F tells her she playing with something in her room I think because she cant play with it later as P will be napping then F goes presumable of to play in her room with whatever it was then S turns up for her hair. So where is P??? downstairs on her own??? just wandering the house????
I dont really understand it either Reb does her hair and the children only enter to get their hair done? My children dont leave me alone even if their Dad is downstairs with them I get constantly get interruptions while getting ready. In all honest I cant go to toilet without someone coming and asking me something or my 3 year coming with me.

Reactions: 23
I think she put her to bed like that on purpose so that people would think she was relatable and the same with the nappy out window...I don’t know because I haven’t been watching her long?..I grew up on a farm so I’m no clean freak but I would never put my children to bed in that dirt.

Reactions: 12
Lee will set read all these but he wouldn't dare say anything around princess melds. You do wonder if it 'll get back to wives/ girlfriends of his crew mates many of whom might be localish in the Aberdeenish area? I obviously don't know if it's her mental ill health that's caused such blatant poor / dangerous parenting or insecurity/ lack of understanding the perceived picture of safety/ responsible parenting by outside observers.... Or if she is the product of her upbringing/ pampered/ wealthy/ daddies girl I can do anything I want/ I am always right\ don't DARE criticise me.

I fear the latter ...can't see what would make her re evaluate or self reflect?😡

Reactions: 9
Chickened our?
or
Read on Tattle how stupid it was to put P through another major change in her life when it wasn't necessary?

Screenshot_20190802-052737_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Lee is a laughing stock offshore and if he has any balls at all he’ll get straight home and speak to her to get her act together.

Jesus he’s only been away 2 weeks and the tit has hit the fan already.

#comebackLee

Reactions: 14
Been following and agreed, I just can’t believe she allowed her daughter to go to bed caked in mud.

Her vlog isn’t relatable at all, I am a single mum with zero help. I’m used to it - no father, no babysitters, family live away. I don’t need a medal; I chose to be a mum & that is my responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For medical reasons I have two kids in nappies, I’ve been changing nappies for 15 years. I sometimes bag them up and throw them out of the bedroom window. They stink and if I’m not going downstairs straight away I want the smell gone. They are in my back garden though and I put them in the outdoor bin when I’m next outside. I tried one of those baby nappy bins but the bigger nappies don’t fit in them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unlike Reb I don’t leave my children unsupervised, they have no sense of danger (one due to age, one due to learning disability) and I can’t leave them unsupervised to go to the outdoor bin every time I change a dirty nappy 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it’s the better option to use the window.
This is not due to laziness on the whole.....perhaps the odd occasion it is but duck me I’ve got 4 kids, one very disabled and I go to work. I deserve to be lazy every now and then unlike pampered princess Reb.
It’s not unusual that I’m functioning on 2 hours sleep. My disabled child sometimes struggles to sleep and I’m up with him until he sleeps, sometimes this is 2/3am, my baby gets up at 5am. You do the math.
It pains me to see her complain about her perfect healthy kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
One of my friend’s children fell in a thick muddy puddle just this week and was covered in a tiny little thread like red worms. So gross (🤢). We googled and it’s midgie larvae (we think!) but still, just shows that there are all sorts living in mud (💩). Totally fine to play in and get mucky (I’m all for that) but just like when they’re playing with animals or they’re at a farm, you need a really good wash after... certainly wouldn’t be sleeping in the muck. With a vlog like that where she shows herself to be so unhygienic it makes you wonder if she even gets the kids to wash their hands before eating. Might explain why they’re ill so often.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
One of my friend’s children fell in a thick muddy puddle just this week and was covered in a tiny little thread like red worms. So gross (🤢). We googled and it’s midgie larvae (we think!) but still, just shows that there are all sorts living in mud (💩). Totally fine to play in and get mucky (I’m all for that) but just like when they’re playing with animals or they’re at a farm, you need a really good wash after... certainly wouldn’t be sleeping in the muck. With a vlog like that where she shows herself to be so unhygienic it makes you wonder if she even gets the kids to wash their hands before eating. Might explain why they’re ill so often.
I was even feeling sick watching baby P eating near the sheep 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Reb: “I ALWAYS do the bedtimes ALONE”
*3 weeks ago before lee went off shore *
Also reb: “Lee is just putting the girlies to bed”
🤔

Also also reb: “that’s why I’m here to be truthful”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Reb: “I ALWAYS do the bedtimes ALONE”
*3 weeks ago before lee went off shore *
Also reb: “Lee is just putting the girlies to bed”
🤔

Also also reb: “that’s why I’m here to be truthful”
Another dose of Princess Pinnochio. She is a compulsive liar! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand her complaining about money...Is she pretending to be skint to be relatable?

She doesn't go without anything...hen do, PT, nails etc...But won't get the girls lunch out or an ice cream?? Weird

Reactions: 22
Another dose of Princess Pinnochio. She is a compulsive liar! 🤥
Ha I know. I remember that part of the vlog specifically as I thought “oh here we go moaning about being tired so Lee’s doing the bedtime stint. I’m just going to head over to tattle to read the comments about it” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually thinks she is the bees knees and HELPING people. Eh no love. You are a LIABILITY.

Lee is a laughing stock offshore and if he has any balls at all he’ll get straight home and speak to her to get her act together.

Jesus he’s only been away 2 weeks and the tit has hit the fan already.

#comebackLee

She is a Total embarassment...how can she show her face....all the freebees in the world would never be worth the humiliation...But it doesn't seem to bother her...introvert my arse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.