Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says in the vlog "I have lots of messages saying it's so easy for you to go to the gym because you have Lee home all the time. Well I have just got to the gym with all the girls. Where there's a will"
Yes Rebecca, your right. How stupid of us all to not have thought about getting mugs for friends to meet us at the gym while they watch their own kids AND yours so you can have me time. Without the favour even being returned 🤷‍♀️
Reb is one selfish little madam. I wouldn't want her as a friend, and have no idea how she keeps any with her crappy self indulgent atgitude. And don't even get me started on her being a mum 🤦‍♀️
She’s so selfish it hurts.
I can’t even deal with just how ignorant she is.

Dragging your 3 young kids to the gym, dumping them in the gym cafe while your friend “watches” them (AKA while they run amok, annoying everyone else in the place) all so you can flirt with the PT and look at yourself in the mirror is the height of sheer self obsessed ignorance.

Even the laziest/ most laid back mothers I know wouldn’t put their child to bed like that. Theres laziness and then there’s possibly desperation to just put the child to bed to go and just be somewhere else because you can’t handle the stress/ pressure you are feeling? Anyone reading who loves and cares for Reb needs to seriously consider her actions recently and check that she is okay.
I honestly don’t think she has any rational, stable people around her.
Her parents clearly just feed her ego and don’t seem to see the issue. Lee has his head right up her arse and wouldn’t dare step out of line. Her friends seem like complete airheads. She’s in an echo chamber with everyone just telling her what she wants to hear.
What a ridiculous situation!

Reactions: 25
Im not lees biggest fan. But he cared about those kids, he kept them safe, he cooked them food.
Clearly her mental health is not quite right to consider this acceptable unless this is some sick ploy for more veiws, engagement and sympathy.
I hope someone close to her steps in and says how bad shes come across.
Shes more obsessed with her gym than her kids dumping kids with anyone she can. They already unsettled as they miss their dad.

Reactions: 21
What got me was her telling F & P off for not sleeping... what happened to knowing about your child’s feelings WTF?? That is unacceptable to do that and then to put it on social media. Also has it ever crossed your mind Grabecca that when your girls are older they are going to get tit of other kids for all the crap you’ve put up! And they’ll have a field day reading here. I truly feel for the girls. Your an absolute woman! Putting poor P to bed in muddy clothes. Who does that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Anyone defending putting Poppy to bed is an even bigger dick than she is for doing it. There is no way she changed that bedding. Its wrong, its so so wrong! This has made me the most angry in anything shes done for a long time.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
“That’s why I’m here really...to be truthful and share the reality of it” 🤣 ok Rebs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some awful comments on video
Sheep defending her
1 mentions tattle.

They are idiots.
No normal person would think it acceptable to put a child into bed in soaked muddy clothes.
Your child gets messy - the first thing you would do is get them cleaned up when you got home. That’s the normal, logical thing any decent parent would do. For practical reasons as well as for the comfort of the child.

What’s next? “Ah well, Poppy’s tit herself, that’s ok - it’s only a bit of poo! She’ll be fine, il clean it up later!”

These people are not right in the head. I’m astounded that she did it but more so that she watched it back on film and still considered it fine to put out there for people to watch. If my husband or parents saw me do that to any of my kids they would seriously question what the hell was wrong with me. It is not normal behaviour!

“That’s why I’m here really...to be truthful and share the reality of it” 🤣 ok Rebs 🤦‍♀️

She makes me laugh.
She’s a compulsive liar. She’s honestly got some deep rooted issues - everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie or a half truth. It seems like she can’t stop herself.

Womens husbands away for a few weeks and then back again for a few weeks (presumably)
Meanwhile single mums are always on their own and even the married ones like myself don’t always have hubby about all the time to help. Mine works 7-7 every day sometimes 7 days a week and is asleep on the sofa from exhaustion by 8.
I know she made it clear in her vlog how others have it worse, but what she doesn’t get is that even with her husband away she still has it easy because he’ll be back again soon. It’s not like he’s gone for good!

Reactions: 17
I suspect this video might go poof in the next 24hours. Once its got lots if veiws.
Same as the insta stories with all ill poppy who cant breathe as she worried about repercussions discussed on here at the time.
The kitchen vlog wont see light of day.
Doubtful shes cracked potty training.
Next we will have more anxiety and trolls followed by daddy's home.

Reactions: 20
I suspect this video might go poof in the next 24hours. Once its got lots if veiws.
Same as the insta stories with all ill poppy who cant breathe as she worried about repercussions discussed on here at the time.
The kitchen vlog wont see light of day.
Doubtful shes cracked potty training.
Next we will have more anxiety and trolls followed by daddy's home.
The kitchen vlog clearly doesn’t exist. It will never be mentioned again. Another load of bollocks from the Meldrums.

She’s not been doing any potty training. She’s probably given Safiyah a crash course so she can do it - seeing as the poor kid is left to look after Poppy while mummy eyefucks herself in the mirror and puts on her makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am just astounded she put this part of the vlog up. I wouldnt be able to
Send my kid to bed like that. I would have took the top off in the car. Especially as it being from a farm. Could have any old germs on the floor. I am just gobsmacked!

• Sad
  • Wow
tit like poppy's dirty clothes nap is so weird because not only did she do that, she also edited the video and saw how it looked on camera yet still thought it was acceptable? U OK hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tattler's are bullies, trolls, people with too much time on their hands, nasty people, jealous people, idiots who have no idea, twit's and lots more delightfully well used phrases, but Edgy's sheep😜😜😜😜, bloody hell, are they all blind, dumb and completely oblivious to her self pitying ways. She's a lazy, I'll put that in upper case, LAZY, selfish woman, that can't really be arsed with anyone other than herself. She's disgusting, putting a child to bed in that state without batting an eyelid. I honestly don't think it's anything to do with mental health issues. She's just an idle can't be arsed woman. Her sheep are bloody deluded😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet when Pat’s back she will expect him to carry on doing all the child care and things around the house so she can swan off pleasing herself. No rest for him

Reactions: 18
I am just astounded she put this part of the vlog up. I wouldnt be able to
Send my kid to bed like that. I would have took the top off in the car. Especially as it being from a farm. Could have any old germs on the floor. I am just gobsmacked!
I’ve got quite severe ocd so sometimes it’s hard to see if it’s just me being irrational and over the top or if other people would not find that acceptable. It’s nice to see it’s the latter. People on that vlog are saying I’m sure she changed the sheets after. Ummm I don’t think she bleeping did 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I’ve got quite severe ocd so sometimes it’s hard to see if it’s just me being irrational and over the top or if other people would not find that acceptable. It’s nice to see it’s the latter. People on that vlog are saying I’m sure she changed the sheets after. Ummm I don’t think she bleeping did 🤦‍♀️
Why would she change the sheets, she left her child in filthy muddy clothes to go to
Sleep in. Those sheets are probably still on the bed tonight.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.