Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to her YouTube page to have a look at the vlog, read the title and I just couldn’t face watching any. “Finding it really hard” really????? You’ve not mentioned it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she really been under the illusion that all of her views are because people care and like her content. You’re a car crash and people are just waiting to see what you will duck up next. You encourage it with click bait titles!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
People are getting slightly carried away-possibly a bit invasive to snoop on her folks facebook! Her mum and dad own a house in the same estate a few doors away and tried to sell it a few years ago but didn't in the end and moved back up to it from Edinburgh, it isn't the house that Rebecca is in now. Also I don't think they have a yacht! They go on sailing holidays!

Reactions: 16
I don't get throwing it
You have to walk down stairs anyway to put it in the bin ?
Genuinely confused

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Shady is pure gold!
She not only has disgusting dirty habits (not showering after gym, throwing a dirty nappy out of the window onto the drive, putting her daughter down to nap in dirty clothes - to mention a few).......but she shares it all publicly!

She really is the gift that keeps giving...and she wonders why she has followers for the wrong reasons!
Right there Reb - you badass! 👌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she was a working class single mum in council housing, throwing pooey nappies out of a window & putting her toddler to bed in filthy clothes, people would not respond so affectionately

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Thing is, if Lee can string out the off shore gig long term, she will never need to work, as in real work. I know it... Oil wives SAHMs living in lego land off their husbands wages for decades at a time , consumed with local Facebook groups, village drama, moving to the next new built estate, mani pedis and planning their days around soaps/big brother/love island. It’s dull but at the same time so easy to fall into and the years slip by. I wonder do “they” see past the short term, their own pensions, retirements, what they can do when the oil runs out, baffling, but in that neck of the woods, to many it’s desirable.
Lee going offshore annoys Reb because her/ their close friends don’t have to go offshore to earn a decent wage - they all have good paying jobs on land, where the wives aren’t left home alone with the children for weeks on end. Lee going offshore doesn’t suit Rebs idea of the high life, it must grate on her he has to leave her to make the money they need to afford the lifestyle she chose. I still believe lee should have been firmer on saying no to murder mansion - in the now deleted vlog he spoke so much sense about not rushing into buying that house. It’s the main reason they get on so well and never fight (according to Reb) Lee doesn’t make his mind known and stick up for himself/ what’s best for the family, he just let’s princess I’m going to pretend piss my pants pose, make demands and he lets them happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s just no need 🤮 lazy af!
That's ok she will sell it - stain included- in pre loved FB page! Dumb sheep would love it- it's probably sheep poo stain as well so pretty apt I would say! She has absolutely no hygene has she!? Poor poppy having to sleep in filthy clothes ,🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really felt for poor poppy this morning!! First of all being told she’s a bad non sleeping child and then when she asked for a kiss she had that bloody camera stuck in her face 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
If she was a working class single mum in council housing, throwing pooey nappies out of a window & putting her toddler to bed in filthy clothes, people would not respond so affectionately
"We've all done it" comment from sheep....no I haven't I'm not that lazy that I can't walk to a bin!

Reactions: 20
Whoever said yesterday Emily Norris was having a dig - probably in response to Reb saying renewing your vows is stupid and not something she would do. Emily is due to renew hers soon/ now. #girlgang

Didn't she does a video in supporting children's feeling recently? But now she's belittling her children on camera for struggling whilst their dad is away from home? She offers them no sympathy but yet she goes on and on and on how she misses him and her struggles. When the poor kid wants a kiss she assumes it's to kiss the camera! How is she seriously that stupid? I think these 'influencers' have had it easy so far and they're crumbling at the fact people are holding them accountable for their poor choices, work shy ethic and greed. I get she can only share her own personal experiences but when you're a walking contradiction then people are going to call you out on your sh*t Rebecca! Focus on your kids before you do any more irreparable damage to their fragile minds. F**k sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker here. Can't believe she denies using fake tan - it is literally dripping down her ankle in the poo picture she posted yesterday. How can the sheep not see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe a 2.5hrs nap would effect nighttime sleeping.... the going to bed in a filthy muddy dress and pants was awful. Throwing a nappy not the worst but nae great, imagine it burst or birds got to it before you did 🤢. She does come across as grubby mixed with the snobby attitude it’s pretty amusing really.

And as for calling your little children bad for not sleeping, that’s mean! Maybe try and work out why or just comfort and not berate them to your followers.

Im surprised picking up the dirty nappies from the driveway isnt in the girls bored jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.