Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest - if you don't understand the advertising rules, you shouldn't be accepting anything and posting about it online

I don't understand how to carry out brain surgery, therefore don't do it

Reactions: 10
Someone been given new furniture from oak furniture land?? It’s all from there. Produced on mass I think as delivers in 2-3 weeks. Thought she’d have gone to Anderson’s of Inverurie or local to Duncan’s of Banchory
No where local would “gift” them 5 grand worth of furniture!! It’s just absolute greed. What more can I say.

And no this is not jealousy, they could afford £600k house they should be able ot furnish it. Maybe this will be a paid partnership and it will become an #ad with the furniture part of the deal, fair enough.

But to “gift” that much furniture when there is people in the North East of Scotland that have nothing some don’t even have carpets on their floors, kids don’t have a bed of their own to sleep in at night.

They have no shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Oh they would take it alright!!! Greedy meldrums strike again!!! Lee wants to haggle over everything but wants everything he and edgy can grab for free!! I wonder if she would have been quite so forth coming with the ‘gifted’ statement on her vlog if we didn’t have the DLP fiasco.

Reactions: 8
I just wonder where all the exiting content are? Where are the hard work?

I also wonder how all the gifts effects those children. How must it feel to live in a gifted home including the food.

Reactions: 6
At 1st when i started watching thourght she was village outside Swindon.

Then i realised its trowbridge as lived there 16 years ago worked warminster devizes and melksham.

Lucy has wider appeal.
Not keen on her fashion or home.
Baffled how she got such big house and 4 by 4.

What does her bloke do.
Her dad seems nice but they are a very modern family.
She's really sweet to her.
Less keen on her sister Elle seems not nice
Her dad seems nice...for a convicted fraudster :eek:

@OliviaPope the furniture when you look online as had a nosey is just over £2000. Pretty cheap considering new dining set/living room/bedroom furniture. Wouldn’t get all that in Anderson’s for that price. I do agree mind you if gifted then so wrong considering the amount of kids requiring donations from north sound cash for kids from the Christmas appeal that’s starting again soon. Some kiddies have nothing ?. I’d you can afford the house you can afford the furniture I say. And I bet you today’s video is desperate for a kitchen company to do the kitchen for free advertising. No way would i if a business fund a £20,000 plus kitchen to them. They chose the house with the dated kitchen. Get your own kitchen. I can’t understand why she wouldn’t use local as they have some lovely furniture. Duncan’s of Banchory are a fab shop and friendly.

[Moving house opens up a whole new world of spon opportunities. See also: having a baby[/QUOTE]

Agree with this. I wonder what you do once you have run out of fodder - I mean there are only do many babies you can have/house moves.

Do you just get shunted to the side for younger bloggers?

Reactions: 1
I’ve finally gotten through the 5 threads on here after googling about the meldrums because I was sick of all the ads ?
I wouldn’t accept gifts from oak furniture land after I bought two bedside tables from there and they were full of woodworm!! Had to send them back and treat my bedroom floor just in case!!

@Anita New bedroom, living room and dining set. Though dining set not sure about the checked chair covers. If change kitchen then wont match

Ok now has channel mum told all their vloggers anyone who moves house will get lots of extra freebies as now it looks like Kerry Conway (we dont have the money to buy) is trying to buy a house.
I had to unfollow kerry conway when she started trying to turn into a travel vlogger and also got pregnant with her third child knowing her husband really dodnt want another. She comes across very desperate.

Reactions: 4
@DaizyMaizie yes, I just went back to see the description box and she does say they been kindly gifted!!!! Have they ever bought anything?! Are we sure they own the house?I’m sure it’s been kindly gifted?

Reactions: 11
@Anita Honestly. Gifted. They seriously are worse than Lazy buggers who live off the social. At least we can all sleep at night knowing we work for every single item in our house and not desperate for freebies. If any of my children lived like that I’d be ever so embarrassed.

So Florence gets the new furniture and Safiyah has what they already had.........?

Reactions: 10
Did she really say the furniture had been Kindly Gifted? ???

I mean, come on ASA, how can furniture turn up on your doorstep with no obligation to post about it? That’s as much of a stretch as made to measure curtains.

Reactions: 9
To be honest - if you don't understand the advertising rules, you shouldn't be accepting anything and posting about it online

I don't understand how to carry out brain surgery, therefore don't do it
Lol, right?!

Also, it's not that bloody hard to grasp - if you're sent something for free, or you've been given giftcards, or you're paid to show something and so on, then you mention it. If what you're showing to your viewers wasn't paid for out of your own pocket, then you make that clear to them. If you truly want to be transparent, then it really is that simple, Rebecca!

Reactions: 2
So Florence gets the new furniture and Safiyah has what they already had.........?
The malm in s bedroom doesnt go with thr bed.

Florenco Always gets the best.

They had some if that grey oak in living room before.

But it seems to have multiplied in the new house.

The family room looks a mess.not quite enough furniture.

Lounge looks ok.

Kitchen floor tiles seem fine

Kitchen could be updated by spraying doors different colour.

Dislike dark windows so does she as she had lee painting them in the old house.

The whole house will be grey and blush pink soon

Essential. Diseno picture gallery wall.

To much Oak furniture in my opinion, looks like one of their shops!!! ? still the ? are loving it and giving her all their best ideas for the kitchen, Reb meanwhile will be waiting anxiously for some kitchen company to ‘kindly’ Gift her a new one complete with her beloved Belfast sink.

@OliviaPope the furniture when you look online as had a nosey is just over £2000. Pretty cheap considering new dining set/living room/bedroom furniture. Wouldn’t get all that in Anderson’s for that price. I do agree mind you if gifted then so wrong considering the amount of kids requiring donations from north sound cash for kids from the Christmas appeal that’s starting again soon. Some kiddies have nothing ?. I’d you can afford the house you can afford the furniture I say. And I bet you today’s video is desperate for a kitchen company to do the kitchen for free advertising. No way would i if a business fund a £20,000 plus kitchen to them. They chose the house with the dated kitchen. Get your own kitchen. I can’t understand why she wouldn’t use local as they have some lovely furniture. Duncan’s of Banchory are a fab shop and friendly.
I took it at the full price not the flash sale price,l that ends tonight- dining set was £1500, tv unit £300, wardrobe £550, chest of “draw” £380 x3, coffee table £250. Plus the rest and the stuff didn’t see.

No shame!! And no company “kindly” gifts anything.

Reactions: 3
@Mabelrose she will be wanting the treehouse @ Midmar to do that. She posted a photo of her dream kitchen from there recently. Way out of her league in terms of price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.