Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anita

Only found this site and this thread a few days ago and have been frantically trying to read through the whole of it!

I commented on her original Disney post (before we knew it was gifted) that “poor poppy being left behind and missing out”. Just the same as I would say to anyone “poor so and so” if they had to miss out on anything fun. I followed up my comment by providing what I thought was useful and relevant context in that I have taken all 3 of my children to Disney (Orlando) when they were under 1 and that it’s a fantastic place for babies, they can go on most rides and benefit hugely from the sensory aspect of it. Plus it’s a family experience and so one member of that family shouldn’t get left behind. I couldn’t believe how many of her sheep then commented nasty things back to me about how it was none of my business and I was being malicious and nasty! I even had one of them send me hateful private messages on my insta account!! I couldn’t believe it, I hadn’t even said anything horrible. I was merely trying to get across to others that saying it’s not a place for babies is complete rubbish! There’s only a handful of rides babies can’t go on and half of those F wouldn’t have been tall enough to go on either! Plus all the rubbish about not wanting to have a baby in the queues - they didn’t even queue for anything anyway as they had a VIP guide!! MrsM didn’t even block me though and actually replied to my comment so even she can’t have thought it was that bad else she’d have blocked me like everyone else!

Anyway now I think about it, I bet they were only gifted a trip for 2 adults and 2 children as most of the Disneyland Paris hotels only sleep 4. In which case her pretending she’d chosen to leave Poppy behind for her own good was a complete lie!
I went to Disneyland with the kids, we were more than 4 and we stayed in a Disney hotel and had a family room, they have rooms to acomadate as many as you need.

Anita

Desenio whole business model is based on gifting influencers.
As never heard of it before i started watching you tube.

B&Q paint is not same as farrow and ball.
Whys lee so exited about painting.
Ohhhhhh do we know the colour yet? How bold is it?!??

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
God - this is a worse argument than when I defended Charlotte Taylor's cankles!
Cankle defending arguments are notoriously bad. That's why I set up the CDA- cankle defenders anonymous. You can be a (the) member, but the anonymity parts is now a little compromised.
*Prods own cankles*

MrBull

VIP Member
Bust....or just ditched for their new venture ;)
Oh really? That’ll be a business to avoid then! I remember a lot of people being disappointed when they went bust as they had vouchers to spend that wouldn’t be honoured at other franchises.

Queenie

VIP Member
Who knows they braved a plane with a sick baby.

They dident let it ruin their neilson holiday.

They just gift that keeps on giving.

No one likes a sick broken baby.
Hence why rebs off out sharpish for another scrumptious sunday.
Why did they call Poppy “broken” before?

Bella Ciao

Shouldn’t this post have a big #AD next to it? I feel like she is trying to replace ‘sent this to you to advertise it on your social media therefore it’s an ADVERTISEMENT’ with ‘kindly gifted.’

It still amazes me that she willingly conceived poppy in a Zika virus zone - she couldn’t wait 3 months to have another baby? Why risk infection when it’s totally not necessary. She knew how quickly her other two where conceived and it wasn’t likely to take long. Selfishness at its highest once again.
I think she conceived after they returned but I'm sure there are a lot of babies conceived in Florida and they are fine. I don't think American families are avoiding having children? Definitely to be avoided in South America though.

Anita

Shouldn’t this post have a big #AD next to it? I feel like she is trying to replace ‘sent this to you to advertise it on your social media therefore it’s an ADVERTISEMENT’ with ‘kindly gifted.’

But she also says our new furniture in here, not all the furniture but that one in there isn’t that also misleading? It’s just not that furniture in there is it?

VLB0104

I cannot believe they bought that house for 600K? is that true? I look on rightmove most days (out of habit) have watched house programmes for donkeys of years and there is noway that house is worth that amount of money!! jesus!!!

Thenameisweasley

I think she conceived after they returned but I'm sure there are a lot of babies conceived in Florida and they are fine. I don't think American families are avoiding having children? Definitely to be avoided in South America though.
She stated in her 5 weeks pregnancy vlog she conceived within 8 weeks of Florida and as a result was referred for extra antenatal care - the risk of zika was small in Florida but still existed unfortunately. I think that was a lot to do with the concern with poppy throughout the pregnancy because of the risk of zika? Could be wrong though

Mabelrose

VIP Member
just put bought and paid for if they have genuinely paid for something, out vouchers/gifted/Ad or Af if any if those things. Takes seconds to add on the their sales pitch! ?