Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyhearmetonight

So channel mum are actually a PR firm/talent (I use that word loosely) agency?! And don't bother giving the "talent" any guidance or advice on ASA etc so they can get hammered online - gee, thanks!

What is the point of them? Do they dish out the freebies? Also, how did all of the vloggers get in tow with them? Can you just present yourself for duty?

Mumof3withnovlogging

Oh god I see Lara Jarvis is there ? I really dislike her vlogs, she is such a "wannabe" her vlogs are all over the place as she tries desperately to find her niche. I haven't looked at one of her vlogs for months. Sorry off topic but had to add!
I can’t see Lara Jarvis in the pic and I don’t think she can have been there as she says on her stories she’s spent the day filming for a Christmas gift guide

Star_seeker

I cannot believe they bought that house for 600K? is that true? I look on rightmove most days (out of habit) have watched house programmes for donkeys of years and there is noway that house is worth that amount of money!! jesus!!!
You want to look on aspc, Aberdeenshire (especially the postcode they have) is expensive

murphy

There was also that Paypal pool that she flogged at her summer party. Its a group app for raising a certain amount for a specific purpose like a hen do or party etc. I'm sure she didn't declare it properly.

Then the Quidco thing, a shopping app. She showed the amount they'd supposedly gained on her phone and it was over £800. When I went to check what Quidco was all about it was clear it would take the average person a very long time to gain that much. So I bet the £800 was her payment for doing the AD for the app.

Marian

There is no hope because they clearly doesnt give a shit. Only way to go is regulations through authorities.

N

NellieOleson

So channel mum are actually a PR firm/talent (I use that word loosely) agency?! And don't bother giving the "talent" any guidance or advice on ASA etc so they can get hammered online - gee, thanks!

What is the point of them? Do they dish out the freebies? Also, how did all of the vloggers get in tow with them? Can you just present yourself for duty?
Reading their website it looks as simple as completing a form to join their village..
There is a series of useful instructional videos for fledging floggers including: How to Vlog, music for your vlog, best camera, GDPR

There is also a handy section on making money from vlogs which links to the "latest" ASA guidelines, which unfortunately is a page from 2015 <facepalm>

https://www.channelmum.com/channels/how-to-vlog/promotion/how-can-i-make-money-from-my-content/

Evening comrades - just checking in. I saw a community police officer earlier and obviously feared the worst. But he was just delivering a leaflet about crime prevention. Have obviously read the leaflet carefully but it doesn't mention anything about committing the serious criminal offence of stating [the true fact] that someone's free Next coat looks like a duvet. So I think I am a free woman....for now
???

M

Member 1942

It will be Hague Blue of course.
I’m not sure it will suit that room.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
There is a new IG post about the furniture being ‘gifted’ from oak furniture land, no mention of ad anywhere? I don’t know how they get away with this. Like others have said it’s not just gifted out of the goodness of their hearts! I realised it was all a scam when you would see her with new stuff, claiming to be obsessed and then never see it again! Won’t be surprised if all the furniture is sold off soon so they can use the money to upgrade and get better things.
as long as they mention gifted thats fine as long as its being declared as a gift.

Anita

Yes why not just say its safayas birthday party/gathering why make it sound sound so informal then tag next official for party favour.

I get she doesnt want to disappoint

But why expect lee take baby out to local supermarket?

Why place a sick baby in photo yesterday

Im not sexist in the slightest.
When eldest was a baby i worked fulltime and when she started nursery she got every bug going and sometimes it had to be my husband who had the sick baby or i would have been out of a job.

Little people can often get unsettled by change pops had had gran canaria and house move all within few weeks.

Reb seems less hands on with pops that with Florence.

Poppy spends a lot of time with lee hes a very hands on dad.
That he is, even when the middle one was sick on holiday it was Lee taking care of her?