Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her night routine is the closest I would ever get to a spa day 😂 I mean what normal person really uses that many products?! Never mind a “busy” mum of 3?! 😳

There is NO was her pjs are normally neatly folded like that, you ain’t fooling anyone Reb 😂

Very strange undressing and oiling of legs and only half of her arms🤔

and odd brushing of teeth before having a sugary smoothie. Does she have any idea how she comes across 😂😂 deary me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Was that the one that we thought was for gold coaching maybe? Good cover up by them if it was!!
My husband isn’t in just now to ask if he remember if it was for golf. I remember him saying he was on a course and he said at the time I bet he’s going back to work and we both thought the same. We both dislike the Meldrum’s but my husband keeps an eye in their Instagram’s 🙈 I told him earlier he should join here for the laughs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She asked for everyone to leave comments on her vlog and that she would be replying to the comments but I can only see one or two where she has actually replied but they're all fawning over her telling her how wonderful she is, how upset they've been for her blah, blah.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her night routine is the closest I would ever get to a spa day 😂 I mean what normal person really uses that many products?! Never mind a “busy” mum of 3?! 😳

There is NO was her pjs are normally neatly folded like that, you ain’t fooling anyone Reb 😂

Very strange undressing and oiling of legs and only half of her arms🤔

and odd brushing of teeth before having a sugary smoothie. Does she have any idea how she comes across 😂😂 deary me
I thought the video (well 10 seconds I watched) was super super awesome - what grown woman talks like that. I’m still staggered that this YouTube channel exists - watching someone wash her face. Jesus people buy a mirror

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Scared to answer the question on Pat twats Instagram if Reb’s video is my cup of tea! 🤣 We all know what happens if you answer no... (log pile 😂). I will be banished down his hole 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When she says so many questions about Lee's job might have to do a special vlog about it, what the bloody hell are they all asking ?
He's a married man with three children to support, bills to be paid and well under retirement age, why do the sheep need a detailed account of it all and why is she not just saying its 100% a positive thing for him and having his back, no fear, no messing .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So... Just so you know melds isn't the only meld who cooks! ..... That pan of bacon, mushrooms and onions is supposed to be enough to add to pasta for two adults and three kids!!!! bet that's just for the kids cos they don't ever seem to eat as a family. Make a bloody family meal for 5 you muppet and sit round your large table in your mansion!. Surprised tho no supermarket packaging inshot though!

When she says so many questions about Lee's job might have to do a special vlog about it, what the bloody hell are they all asking ?
He's a married man with three children to support, bills to be paid and well under retirement age, why do the sheep need a detailed account of it all and why is she not just saying its 100% a positive thing for him and having his back, no fear, no messing .
She wouldn't be able to milk it for content if she was all hunky dory about it! Think how many "I'm struggling, poor me" vlogs she can do!

• Heart
I don’t like the way she shows things in her stories that she’s had “so so many of you asking about” but hides the website and adds an aff link! Sneaky!!

Reactions: 19
The hours in Scotland go up to 30 hours in Scotland for 3 year olds
Not all settings are offering this yet. The school nursery Florence was attending don't offer it yet, one of the local private nurseries does but I know they are very busy. Not sure about the other one though (choices are limited in the area for nurseries/preschools)

Wish she’d crawl down his hole and take the butt lucking brainless sheep with her!! Bloody serious lack of intelligence going on there!!!
I mean they really are mushrooms 🍄 kept in the dark and fed tit💩💩💩💩 by Rebby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a single mum of 3 and my ex husband works offshore and I also have no family support...she sure is in for a reality check 😂

Then again I don’t have Mummy along the road to let me go get a good ramming and break to protect my mental health.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think they should have gone public about the job until it is a done deal, contracts signed and all plans in place. I really do hope it comes off for them but the real-time announcement has made me a bit nervous. It is like they think they are invincible, not learning to be cautious from previous mistakes.

If they have an ounce of sense between them, they would keep details of his new job completely private and not broadcast any information publicly.
There’s no need at all for them to discuss it - they talk about wanting privacy but then carry on giving so much information away.

He’s got a job. That’s all that needs to be said on the matter! Why can’t they just keep it private?

Reactions: 22
I don't think they should have gone public about the job until it is a done deal, contracts signed and all plans in place. I really do hope it comes off for them but the real-time announcement has made me a bit nervous. It is like they think they are invincible, not learning to be cautious from previous mistakes.
Nah, completely staged. This job will have been in the cards for ages.

I’m guessing Lee would have had to have refreshed his offshore survival etc before even going forward for roles. I’m sure that he had something 90% sorted when they mentioned he ‘might’ be going back to work. The clip of him ‘getting’ the job this morning was purely for the ‘gram. He will have a contract already

Reactions: 24
Nah, completely staged. This job will have been in the cards for ages.

I’m guessing Lee would have had to have refreshed his offshore survival etc before even going forward for roles. I’m sure that he had something 90% sorted when they mentioned he ‘might’ be going back to work. The clip of him ‘getting’ the job this morning was purely for the ‘gram. He will have a contract already
He might not be going back offshore, they didn't say it was a definite did they? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 3
I don’t like the way she shows things in her stories that she’s had “so so many of you asking about” but hides the website and adds an aff link! Sneaky!!
Even better when it's not what anyone's actually asking about! 😂 "so so many of u love my pj's, they're old but here's a different pair u can buy to make me some cash instead!" 👌 *smug face* 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.