Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think the training course he was on earlier in the year was the refresher courses for his off shore survival etc and I think he’s probably been job hunting since the infamous night in December when he was out in the piss/she was home with a very poorly Poppy and Instagram storying late at night with her puppy eyes.....
he hasn’t just miraculously applied for, been interviewed for and been offered a job in the space of a week. No chance!

Will see what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mabelrose

VIP Member
She wouldn’t be tired if she was off for a ramming!! When SHE benefits it’s all go and smiles, anything for anyone else and she could not give a toss! Selfish to the core.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Reckon he’s on a contract for 18months, she will try and build back up her ‘Brand’ and be back to their absoooooooluuuuuuute best life before you can say ‘Fanny’s your aunt’

• Haha

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Let’s face it though, lee makes a bloody househusband! He cleans, cook, hands on parent, gardens, he does the lot! She will miss him!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
She ought to train as a PT, she clearly loves the gym, enjoys the environment and could work her own hours.

WBlue

Organised Motherhood as done some more great stories this morning about Insta Mums and Influencers being "shady" and not labelling posts/ads/AF links correctly etc. Not saying for one second she is referring to Grabecca....!!! You can make your own minds up about that 😂🤷‍♀️
I loved when she was taking about where to put AD in a story. Nice and big at the top in a bold colour and every single story not just 1
And not teeny weeny down the bottom blending in with the background! Unlike our Rebs style!
Even she said she had been reported to ASA at Xmas time and got an email from them so she put her hands up admires she made a mistake and learnt and changed her ways. Surely Rebs has had an email by now?

fireflies

VIP Member

They are £120 new seen them less in tula sale.
£85 plus postage seems a lot for a heavily used baby carrier.

• Wow

Mabelrose

VIP Member
She is at the gym EVERY BLOODY DAY, Not 4x a week!! God she loves herself! Is not normal for 30yr old plus women posing/posting pics of themselves, teenagers I get but c’mon people! Get over yourselves and get a life! #lookatmelookatmelooooooooookatme

• Heart
  • Haha

Gemgem

I couldn’t even make it half way through tonight’s video. God she loves herself; I have never seen someone preen at themselves so much in a mirror before.
Reb, it doesn’t matter how much shit you put on your face; it will never make you a nice person!
As they say you cant put a flower in an arsehole and call it a vase 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Amen.

As a widow, all this pathetic drippiness from women who say they feel like a single mum because their husband works away fills me with white hot rage.
Yes! I was a single mum with NO input form my Ex, I met my husband when my child was 3yrs old, I’d been on my own since they were 8 weeks. I take my hat off to all the parents out there with no help whatsoever

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Sorry but I really hate when she includes her grandad in vlogs; he just looks so uncomfortable and like he would rather be anywhere else.
Plus she thinks everything he says is absolutely hysterical even when he’s not trying to be funny!
ALSO! After doing this for so long you would think she could hold a camera straight and focus it; their camera skills are bloody awful!

Star_seeker

Dodgy car sales people, Bankers, Estate agents and now Influencers,!!! All bloody out to rob you!! Seriously, it is only a matter of time before people realise that these floggers are in the same league as the others, infact id say worse, they infiltrate your life, pretending to be your friend, one mum to the next, being a great girlfriend offering beauty advice....makes me savage 🤬
Hey, not all bankers!! I know some good bankers tyvm
Influencers are people I view similar to MLM/pyramid scheme recruiters. Self serving, self absorbed, self obsessed money hungry losers.

please note this is just my opinion of MLM people and influencers, we are all entitled to an opinion, that ain't trolling afaik

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Part of me wonders if this has always been the long term plan. Maybe pat always knew he wanted to go back to work once Poppy was at an age she could go to nursery. Perhaps, knowing this, that’s why they bought the house right next door to mummy and daddy cannon. So when Lee did go back Reb had help next door. Maybe crying trolls etc has just been Rebs way of having an excuse for not uploading as much in the future secretly knowing that she was about to become a single parent for 3 weeks at a time.
This is the problem, I don’t trust a word they say so start to wonder what they are hiding all the time 😂

Dunwoodyan

I'm retired so maybe I'm completely behind thd times but do people seriously get told by text that they've got the job these days? Surely that is complete bullshit for a serious role? Maybe Lee has picked up a few evening shifts at the lical Co-Op 🤔

• Haha

OliviaPope

Ha ha a video on dealing with emotions. Is she serious?!!!
10 seconds in had to put it off when are 5,6,7 year olds all hormonal!? 😳 Nothing to do with their moody snappy mother.

Wonder if her multiple alter egos have reviewed all these AF linked books on amazon?

Sorted it for you Beccy!

0D1DF552-B5A4-4FD9-BDEB-73E3F4921E5D.jpeg

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Pat hasn't even gone yet and she is banging on about possibly moving abroad, coping on her own and enjoying being a 'full time mummy' (hate that phrase too btw), let's first see if Pat manages to pass his probationary period first. Have they addressed how he is about facing getting back on a chopper after the near death experience and suffering PTSD from it?
Oh god. Don’t.

He would be a mug to even start on that nonsense again.

Il be surprised if he lasts 6 months off shore again - time will tell!

It’s really bugging me how she’s trying to maintain that this whole situation has come about because THEY chose for Lee to go back off shore.
Nothing to do with the fact that SHE repeatedly made mistakes and essentially ruined it for herself?!

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Also saw this, which gives a rough idea of what they earn per ad (note that it says it’s 25-50% more for videos so YouTube and instastory I’m assuming):
She gets paid at least 5 times more than those rates. Channel mum charge way way more than those infuencer aps that anyone and their dog can sign up to. You'd be shocked how much some people with only 20-30k followers on channel mum are making a year - way more than a fully qualified doctor.

• Wow
  • Angry