Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know it's just dawned on me, I actually hate when "public figures" ie. YouTubers and Instamums sell their tit to their flocks.
It looks desperate, grabby and greedy.
If you're that hard up for cash, stick them on eBay!!!

Reactions: 16
At the beginning of this thread we thought this women was at rock bottom and most tattlers felt guilty (I for tit did not) now at the end of the thread she is back to her normal shady self. WTF!?!?
Was it like this the last time
She cried troll? After DLP? I wasn’t here then

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At the beginning of this thread we thought this women was at rock bottom and most tattlers felt guilty (I for tit did not) now at the end of the thread she is back to her normal shady self. WTF!?!?
She cried troll in March, which is when I joined here. She did a live on Instagram and I felt awful for her, I came on here totally outraged for her. Then I read the posts and realised that tattle is full of truth tellers. Yes there are some posts I don’t agree with, but isn’t that the case everywhere (or it should be). Life is not about existing only in your own echo chamber. I don’t know when she’s called troll before though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s done this several times now, usually after she’s been caught out in a lie.

Tells the world she’s at “rock bottom” that she’s “been to the police and they have everyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ” that her mental health is suffering etc etc and then 24hrs later she’s right as rain again.
Last time she cited that a £150 Boden jumper (gifted, naturally) and a Reki session was enough to cure all her woes..... 🙄

don’t believe a word of it.

Reactions: 19
Meldrum 48: Edgy called out tattle as full of trolls, when all we want to know is what's in Pat's hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Yel

Mrs Meldrum #48 Love breads love, Hate breads hate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She swore by organised mum method while Lee was offshore?!? She hardly did it maximum a month!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She swore by organized mum method while Lee was offshore?!? She hardly did it maximum a month!
I was just literally about to say the same thing,,,,,,, I'm struggling to seperate her lies from her just pure stupidity. She doesnt even know what she's talking about. Does she know her whole life is documented and these things can easily be found by a quick search on YouTube. This organised mum method she bangs on about was in a video of hers maybe a year ago at the most! It wasn't even a thing when Lee was offshore, was it? 🤔

Reactions: 13

This video is when she has first discovered Mrs Hinch's organised motherhood cleaning routine. Less than a year ago!!!!!!
Yes I remember and she was half hearted with it back then.
She did a video on hinching and she never knew how clean a bin.

Rebecca if you watching wilkos does delicate net bag and small one lingerie for £2 each. Solves sock issue.
They also had your fave day 3 spray 5 quid seems pricy and your Dr beckams range which is pricy when you have buy it all. So so many cheaper alternatives.
Febreeze be cheaper but might not be heavy duty enough for sweaty gym clothes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What exactly is she supposed to be an influencer of? Wracked my 2 brain cells and nothing?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Louise Pentland Stories about shady instagrammers who don’t disclose ADs 😱😱
Apparently it’s only the “TV celebs” that are making their industry look bad though! 😂😂😂 What an absolute joke! These floggers will look for absolutely anyone and anything to pin their failing career on. It’s about a lot more than just being honest about sponsored content, which most of them fail to do consistently anyway. They are all guilty of abusing ads and gifts in one way or another. It’s about time they duck right off with this holier than now attitude and start acting a little more humble. It’s obvious that their jobs are as precarious as a house of cards and they know deep down that when it collapses it will be their own doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I was just literally about to say the same thing,,,,,,, I'm struggling to seperate her lies from her just pure stupidity. She doesnt even know what she's talking about. Does she know her whole life is documented and these things can easily be found by a quick search on YouTube. This organised mum method she bangs on about was in a video of hers maybe a year ago at the most! It wasn't even a thing when Lee was offshore, was it? 🤔
Not even a year ago, I started it in October when she did her video! 😂 I've actually carried on with it tho and found it to be fantastic!

This video is when she has first discovered Mrs Hinch's organised motherhood cleaning routine. Less than a year ago!!!!!!
Nothing to do with hinch, I wouldn't have touched it with a barge pole if it was! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mrs Meldrum #48: When your life is a mess, flog ya dress 💃🏻

Apparently it’s only the “TV celebs” that are making their industry look bad though! 😂😂😂 What an absolute joke! These floggers will look for absolutely anyone and anything to pin their failing career on. It’s about a lot more than just being honest about sponsored content, which most of them fail to do consistently anyway. They are all guilty of abusing ads and gifts in one way or another. It’s about time they duck right off with this holier than now attitude and start acting a little more humble. It’s obvious that their jobs are as precarious as a house of cards and they know deep down that when it collapses it will be their own doing.
I know, I replied to Louise when she asked what she should do and said “send your tips to Mrs Meldrum” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Louise it too smart to say anything other than tv celebrities - she wants none of the Reb related heat but I heard her message as including ALL influencers online. Louise is as full of tit as the rest but she’s a smart woman, she follows the rules and keeps herself squeaky clean. I’ve seen her apologise instantly for the tiniest of things she’s been called out on. She knows how to stop any negativity in its tracks. Take note Rebby.

Reactions: 12
Mrs Meldrum #48: When your life is a mess, flog ya dress 💃🏻

I know, I replied to Louise when she asked what she should do and said “send your tips to Mrs Meldrum” 😂
She could definitely do with a few! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this organised cleaning and organising stuff🙄🙄. We all know that what Rebecca says she's going to do and what she actually does are two different things🤔🤔. Plus, we all know she doesn't like housework at all, full stop😂😂. She's not going to stick to it is she😂😂

Reactions: 9
This is something I can’t fathom. Why lie and say that tomm was the best thing since sliced bread when pat was working off shore when she didn’t even know it existed? Can someone explain why one would make that tit up?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.