Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
Urgh.......wonder if any of those dresses have been washed in the same load as Pats undercrackers! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 ( and left over night 😜)
Washed? Don't be daft, all lifted off the floor and sprayed with that two day manky dry shampoo type spray she was flogging. Its only going to minions so she wouldn't go to the effort of washing and hanging out on her skipping rope line!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It was Edgy actually 😂 she’s still wearing the bizarre leggings slash tights and socks combo now on her insta
I know I realised earlier, just thought it looked like one of those odd outfits that Florrie gets dressed in 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her first story asking if anyone would be interested in her dresses and genuinely thought she was just going to give them away. Couldn’t believe it when I saw she was selling them. Although I shouldn’t be surprised. She could have even sold them and given the money to charity and tried to be a decent person for once

Reactions: 18
Hey at least the second hand wotsitted / covered in oil one has given us new material!! She only has herself to blame. She could have donated the money to the food bank or a local women's cancer charity to make amends... I really am being a numpty to think that!!😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread Suggestion
Mrs Meldrum #48 "Rehashing the same old :poop: on a different day"

direct quote from Mrs Meldrum Ltd HQ 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Mrs Meldrum #48 Troll vid’s gone, so’s all spon, still blames us for what’s gone wrong

Or

#48 If you’ve got nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all (especially legitimate criticism)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh she’s cheeky!!!
I have one of the dresses she’s flogging and I just checked my order history, I bought it for £5 more brand new two years ago!!
But I assume yours has never been worn by a celebrity? 🤔🙄

Urgh.......wonder if any of those dresses have been washed in the same load as Pats undercrackers! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 ( and left over night 😜)
U pay extra for that! 😂🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's not even that cold today, just a bit windy! Maybe that's why she is selling the outfits, to heat Meldrum Mansion some more.
Reckon she will put a return address on her parcels? I think you are supposed to but surely that goes against standard security practices for a public figure?
P.O. Box 📦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s stolen the selling clothes idea from her best pal muddymummy as she has a whole separate account called muddymummypreloved where she sells all her old crap (in teeny tiny sizes obviously). Always strikes me as being very unnecessary when the woman is literally rolling in money

Reactions: 12
One more tread suggestion: Mrs Meldrum #48. Fake tears, fake tan. If anyone can troll, Rebecca can!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Lol, all these pathetic sheep lapping up these dresses and falling over themselves to buy one. Half of them probably aren't even as teeny tiny as Meldrum and they won't even bloody fit. But what's 20 quid plus P&P to own a dress worn by her? 😍🙄

Who watched Wimbledon tonight and what the presenters said about Heather Watson and trolls?

She said in an interview that 'you have to ignore it'. She gets a lot of abuse online (I suspect unnecessarily and is actually trolling). Apparently the WTA do support them and there have been at least one arrest.

John McENroe then came on and basically said there is an easy solution to this .. don't put yourself on social media if you can't take the heat. Heather and Rebecca are different stories, but the moral here is the same: If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen. If you aren't on it, and you don't read it, it's not going to bother you. If you are going to put yourself out there, make sure you're squeaky clean and you always play above board, then when you are 'trolled' it's easier for the police to deal with.

She probably gets abuse because there are a lot of stupid gamblers out there that bet money for players to win matches, then lose their tit at them when they don't win. Some of them get such horrible abuse. That's trolling!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s selling dresses. Between my husband and I we must make less money than Rebecca would have in her hay day. Our house is worth a fraction of what theirs is too. But if I have dresses I know I’m not going to wear again I put them in a bag and take them to the charity shop, All the baby stuff goes to the local baby bank.
using her platform/follower count to sell off dresses for her own self gain just adds another layer of selfishness to our Rebs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe she’s selling dresses. Between my husband and I we must make less money than Rebecca would have in her hay day. Our house is worth a fraction of what theirs is too. But if I have dresses I know I’m not going to wear again I put them in a bag and take them to the charity shop, All the baby stuff goes to the local baby bank.
using her platform/follower count to sell off dresses for her own self gain just adds another layer of selfishness to our Rebs.
To me it just proves how greedy they've always been. 🙄

Reactions: 22
She really needs to stop with the inspirational quote bullshit! This was never her thing before, but now, it's like she's using them to try and convince everyone (herself) that it's all ok. It's NOT OK BECKY!!! Not until you take a leaf out of other people's books, apologise, address all your wrong doing, admit you cried Troll unnecessarily, and then maybe we can all go back to being happy!!! ie: wondering what's in Pats hole, wondering when you last had a wash, wondering what the weather is like in Scotland, watching you make yourself a lettuce leaf for your lunch and have a,little panic attack while you let Poppy hang off another chair with a glass bottle in her mouth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reb used to have a selling page on insta where she put all Poppy’s babygrows! She sold her ergobaby sling on there that she had previously said had been sent to her for free. She’s money grabbing alright!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I've just read the Manvsbaby post people have referenced throughout the thread.

His post is a bit of a knee jerk for someone who's barely referenced on this site.

It's very easy for him to dehumanise posters (use of the word troll) and bemoan how cruel gossiping is. Much easier than bothering to understand nuance or taking time to understand that some people have been negatively impacted by influencers.

It is easier to stay in your echo chamber where everyone will applaud your rage, as exactly articulating their inner thoughts.

Much easier than assessing your own unkindness and hypocrisy. If he's never ever gossiped or said an unkind word then he would be right to throw those stones. His post however suggests otherwise...

Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.