Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling her #gifted clothes online now, how the mighty have fallen.

She could pay it forward and #gift some of her secondhand free clothes to her loyal followers, but no, Grabby wants the pennies.
Only the teeny weeny ladies may apply.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So now shes flogging her old frocks..well i'd need Atleast 6 one for each leg/arm and atleast two for my fat arse...they're all 8/10 obvs!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Selling her clothes on insta 🤦‍♀️
I often wonder how many of her followers are fans and how many are just there to spectate on her epic fails!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Selling her #gifted clothes online now, how the mighty have fallen.

She could pay it forward and #gift some of her secondhand free clothes to her loyal followers, but no, Grabby wants the pennies.
It’s not as if they are good quality designer items she wears, it’s mostly cheapo Ebay tat and Primark - apart from the kindly gifted Boden and Next of course. Just take them to the charity shop 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her DMs are ‘going mad’ about the resale of her dresses. Are her sheep really that keen to own something that their divine leader has worn?

Give them to the charity shop Reb, have some class and give something back. And while you’re at it, pop some tins down to the food bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her DMs are ‘going mad’ about the resale of her dresses. Are her sheep really that keen to own something that their divine leader has worn?

Give them to the charity shop Reb, have some class and give something back. And while you’re at it, pop some tins down to the food bank.
Desperate times things must be bad.
It's probably mostly gifted or Primark anyway so by time people pay postage it be same price.
Doubt they well cared for mostly thrown on floor or in wardrobe.
She keeps saying how so so fortunate she is.
Do the classy thing donate to charity.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Haha are they that short for money now she has to sell all her clothes!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Times are obviously getting tough,,,,,, she'll be setting up a go fund me page next 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh she’s cheeky!!!
I have one of the dresses she’s flogging and I just checked my order history, I bought it for £5 more brand new two years ago!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s offering a signed photo of her and pat with every purchase?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What did she say in her reply to him? It’s gone again!! Also, has she only got one pair of wedding shoes? Same pair every outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Who the hell does she think she is saying her dresses are in demand? Princess Diana? 😂
I wonder if she’s offering a signed photo of her and pat with every purchase?
Nah, copy of mummy /daddy and me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
thread suggestion Mrs Meldrum#48 she's cocked up and frocked up....the world was fine before she rocked up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.