Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s strange, because they definitely didn’t show up when I looked this morning. Any idea why that would be? I’m not blocked by any of them
He insta name is MrsRMeldrum often need to write it all to see who is following

Reactions: 2
Did reb get in contact with messiah? Tried a search but it’s not showing up anything. Ps did that green bug crawl out of the infamous hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s absolutely bleeping insufferable.

Get a grip Rebecca.

We just want you to own up to the many many many mistakes YOU have made. Take responsibility for it. Stop making these same mistakes! Stop with all the lies and the half truths. Stop pretending that you care about your followers - all these daft questions on Instagram are bollocks and you are only posting it for engagement! Your trolls video was only for engagement!!!!! Just STOP with all the bullshit!!

Reactions: 25
She must be having a laugh here for anyone who cant see her posts on insta

Screenshot_20190701-115338_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She must be having a laugh here for anyone who cant see her posts on insta

View attachment 26605
I hate the way she’s using emotional blackmail to try to silence anyone who has anything negative to say. Some vague (probably made up) story about some couple who had “something terrible” happen to them.....

What about the people who you witnessed using a food bank who you judges and passed comment on?

What about the people who’ve been to get a lump checked at the breast clinic who have then been told they have cancer - when all you saw was an advertising opportunity.

What about the people hurt by the racist content you included in your video?

What about the many vulnerable people who you lie to, to line your own pockets?

What about the terrible effect the way YOU have chosen to make money is having on your children? Do you ever stop to think that you have chosen to trade their privacy for money? That you have sold their images for quick cash or holidays?

Don’t you dare try to turn this around and put the emotional thumb screws on. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shame she didn't spread some of that love or kindness with people who needed it when she visited the food bank.

Reactions: 19
Rebecca is never going to apologise she thinks she has done nothing wrong, she is still gaining subscribers so obviously there are lots of people out there who agree with her that I find shocking! She is so smug and sly and thoroughly unpleasant what is the attraction? I can't see it all I see is a greedy. Manipulator who was fuming at losing money not someone suffering from anxiety or depression she used that to garner pity in the ugliest way I can't look at her I find her so unpleasant I just do not understand how she has gotten away with racist. Fat shaming, doxxing. Lying and deceiving her own followers repeatedly and these are her interesting qualities! She lacks decency, empathy and morals I would be ashamed if she was my daughter I can find not one redeeming quality, of course I must be JEALOUS of what? I would never aspire to be anything like her because she is like a cheap chocolate egg wrapped up pretty but hollow and cheap and tacky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Rebecca is never going to apologise she thinks she has done nothing wrong, she is still gaining subscribers so obviously there are lots of people out there who agree with her that I find shocking! She is so smug and sly and thoroughly unpleasant what is the attraction? I can't see it all I see is a greedy. Manipulator who was fuming at losing money not someone suffering from anxiety or depression she used that to garner pity in the ugliest way I can't look at her I find her so unpleasant I just do not understand how she has gotten away with racist. Fat shaming, doxxing. Lying and deceiving her own followers repeatedly and these are her interesting qualities! She lacks decency, empathy and morals I would be ashamed if she was my daughter I can find not one redeeming quality, of course I must be JEALOUS of what? I would never aspire to be anything like her because she is like a cheap chocolate egg wrapped up pretty but hollow and cheap and tacky

She hasn’t won.

She won’t be able to make money out of this anymore because as soon as she does an advert this whole tit storm will kick off again.

If it stops bringing money in then she won’t do it for very long - she’s only in it to make easy money and to take full advantage of all the free stuff. Once that’s gone, she won’t bother.

Reactions: 23
So people have called her out online but her followers shouldnt pay any attention to it because they've recently spoken to someone who has suffered a tragic event? How does that work.
Look over here sheep, ignore those who speak the truth because if you don't you're a horrible person to people who face tragedy? Imagine guilt tripping people like that! She's disgusting!!!

Manipulative little witch

Reactions: 35
So it looks like Lee has taken Poppy out to a farm while mummy dearest went to gym and stayed home doing work aka bugger all.
I really feel for Poppy and the older girls but more so Poppy as shes not at school yet when Lee goes back to work even tho he can be a twit he really is the only one that does anything with the girls now Reb just doesn't go anywhere with them unless it's something for her like meeting up with friends.
Imagine little Poppys life dumped with whomever while mummy goes to gym then back home to sit chilling on the sofa watching tit, then off for a nap for as long as possible, she will love the school runs as itll be the only time she gets out of the house especially since Reb seems to be wanting to do home delivery for her groceries poor thing cant even escape the house for the supermarket anymore.

Reactions: 20
Be kind is the message from mrs salesperson today. The one who shows up empty handled at charity and goes above and beyond to get engangment on her some’s. she is even willing to lie for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Spreading kindness? What about all those people she blocked or ignored when they reached out to her? For example, that lovely tattler whose beautiful baby died ❤ Reb is just unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So it looks like Lee has taken Poppy out to a farm while mummy dearest went to gym and stayed home doing work aka bugger all.
I really feel for Poppy and the older girls but more so Poppy as shes not at school yet when Lee goes back to work even tho he can be a twit he really is the only one that does anything with the girls now Reb just doesn't go anywhere with them unless it's something for her like meeting up with friends.
Imagine little Poppys life dumped with whomever while mummy goes to gym then back home to sit chilling on the sofa watching tit, then off for a nap for as long as possible, she will love the school runs as itll be the only time she gets out of the house especially since Reb seems to be wanting to do home delivery for her groceries poor thing cant even escape the house for the supermarket anymore.
Won't be long till she's shoved in a nursery or creche so she doesn't need to miss out on the gym, blocking and deleting on insta and watching trash tv...aka her full time job!

Reactions: 14
Would love to know how she was spreading love when she doxxed our Kermit to her followers 🤷

She says it as though she's getting hate for something small like accidentally saying "tit" on a story or something, not racism and outright lying!

Reactions: 33
I agree, Lee going back to work absolutely needs to happen but those poor girls won't know what has hit them when he does. Despite things I've said and joked about on previous threads, I really do think he's a great Dad. She on the other hand is too selfish!! Her me time and mooching will come first, she'll palm poppy off wherever she can to fit in a quick ramming and then she'll be banished to her bed for the afternoon so Reb can catch up on Made in Chelsea 👈 her admission!!!
And as for her latest grid post on Insta,,,,,, FFS!!!! Has this woman got no idea what she spouting on about!??? How dare she preach to people about being kind and use the very obvious "nobody knows what anyone else goes through" card!!! She's got a whole pack of them hasn't she!!!!???? We do actually know exactly what you've been through Becky because we've witnessed the whole god dam shambles!!!!! Because you Fillm and Insta Story the whole bloody 💩 show!!! I'll tell you what would be kind, apologising to Kermit!!!! No???? I thought not 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The latest post from Mrs Meldrum (re you never know what’s going on in someone else’s life).....Really, what has that got to do with taking issue with someone’s underhand sales technique, dubious morals etc etc.!!! If a doctor, teacher, lawyer etc does not follow their profession’s code of practice, do we say ah well, maybe they are having a rough time and they are just normal mums after all etc etc. No!!!! That is not how the world of work is and nor should it be!!! The emotional manipulation really is too much now!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.