Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im usually just a lurker! 👀 i used to absolutely adore Mrs Meldrum, thought she was an absolute delight but since DLP, I’ve seen the light (hallelujah). She’s not a friend, she’s just a shady sales person.

Just seen Rebs post for today on Instagram. I’m glad she took it a notch down for the wedding, I’m not going to lie but if someone showed up dressed like a flamingo at my wedding I wouldn’t be best pleased. S doesn’t look too pleased about having her photo taken, I do really feel for her - I do wonder what effect these children will have whilst mummy bloggers exploit for their own personal gain. I mean, it never seemed to go down well with child actors with all that being forced into a spotlight. To smile and play happy families in front of the camera. Hopefully Mrs M is ready to give those kids the bloody break that they deserve!
I hope the girls have a lovely day, being flower girls...getting lots of positive attention from actual people they know.
The industry does need to regulate children being used in ads by flogger mummies et al. Both my eldest do modelling/tv work. They were approached when younger but I waited until they were aware of what it entails, they could make the decision and it is completely up to them what campaigns/offers they feel comfortable with. The rules and regulations are strict from getting permission to the hours they can work and of course what they earn is theirs to spend/save.

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on Pat’s insta story 🤮😂 Also does Grabecca ever have a phone out of that girls faces 🙄 I really feel for the girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The girls look absolutely beautiful in their flower girl dresses and flowers in their hair. I really hope they have a wonderful day with relaxed parents.

Reactions: 14
I hope the girls have a lovely day, being flower girls...getting lots of positive attention from actual people they know.
The industry does need to regulate children being used in ads by flogger mummies et al. Both my eldest do modelling/tv work. They were approached when younger but I waited until they were aware of what it entails, they could make the decision and it is completely up to them what campaigns/offers they feel comfortable with. The rules and regulations are strict from getting permission to the hours they can work and of course what they earn is theirs to spend/save.
They really do need to regulate this. Maybe there should be a petition? 🤔 It made my skin crawl watching on a past vlog Lee filming S in her bedroom without her knowing. That’s her private space! My daughter is a bit younger than S but very much alike, if I filmed her in her bedroom without her knowing it would upset her so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I fear for the safety of those kids it’s not enclosed no gates it leads on to an unsecured wooded area that has nothing but a pathetic wire fence anyone could be unknowingly watching them why don’t they think of what they’re posting online their kids safety should always come first - that vlog the other day where poppy just wondered away I’m like why is she not interested why is she letting her child wander when her house is so open what if something happened to poppy there’s no way she’d get to her in time! Before anyone says anything no I’m not a weirdo and before I become a mum things I’ve said above wouldn’t have crossed my mind now I'm seeing things in a very different light and I don’t agree with it especially where they live is a small area - it can’t just be me that’s thinking this can it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I googled murder Banchory and managed to find where they stayed in under 5 or so minutes on google maps using the bbc article that shows the house... not going to lie I’m useless with google maps but if even I managed to find it I fear for the safety of those kids it’s not enclosed no gates it leads on to an unsecured wooded area that has nothing but a pathetic wire fence anyone could be unknowingly watching them why don’t they think of what they’re posting online their kids safety should always come first - that vlog the other day where poppy just wondered away I’m like why is she not interested why is she letting her child wander when her house is so open what if something happened to poppy there’s no way she’d get to her in time! Before anyone says anything no I’m not a weirdo and before I become a mum things I’ve said above wouldn’t have crossed my mind now I'm seeing things in a very different light and I don’t agree with it especially where they live is a small area - it can’t just be me that’s thinking this can it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Definitely. I couldn't concentrate in that clip in last vlog when Poppy just wandered onto the drive and Mrs M was having a long convo with Florence.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Gone, deleted by her I bet as she s been getting stick from very well respected i nfluencer s like organised motherhood and others quoted in here.

Reactions: 5
Definitely. I couldn't concentrate in that clip in last vlog when Poppy just wandered onto the drive and Mrs M was having a long convo with Florence.
DLP gate, being dishonest and lying about ads
KKK gate, condoning racism and lying about not hearing a comment when you clearly reacted to it, subsequent shady behaviour
Troll gate, deflecting negative attention from a company calling you out on your suspicious behaviour by not declaring what an advert is for by accusing trolls of affecting your income and mental health.
The only gates you need are at the bottom of the drive...even though Lee has hinted/begged for some to no avail.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does it all the time. I was on edge in her video where she was sat drying her hair and putting her make up on and Poppy was wandering in and out of the bedroom. Lee wasn't around and they were upstairs so goodness knows what she could have got up to. She doesn't seem to see danger for her kids. I've thought that on many occasion.

Reactions: 4
Just seen their wedding event instas... Just leave the girls alone... Get that phone out of Florence's bloody face.

Reactions: 3
What is that face she’s pulling in that picture😬can’t she smile without been over the top Cheshire Cat grim?!?
And I think it’s funny that when an influenza talks about other youtubers mistakes they applauded and here on tattle we called trolls🤣🤣like hellllooooo we been saying that the whole time🤣same tattle appreciation please, thanks😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen their wedding event instas... Just leave the girls alone... Get that phone out of Florence's bloody face.
Really it's a crying shame they cant just relax and enjoy ceremony and proceedings.
There will be a official photographer taking pics that be more exiting to wait as they lovely pretty girls
Take 1 pic before leave house oufits and wait a few weeks for the bride to release the official photos no doubt taken some lovely pics of the girls.
Meldrums try living in the moment for once.
I expect Lee's in charge of poppy in what looks like a joules dress cough gifted, as we had same one.
I'm glad Rebecca went for a subdued outfit that's not orange/red that steals attention away from the bridal party.
You guys crack me up troll gate and the #AD that wasent a natural Organix fit!
Who knew the brand would object to casual racism?
Quite the resume of duck ups, more than two and more in common with the cat than she thourght living her best 9lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
On and the pho to of her holding poppy on Instagram saying I don't want people worrying about me.... That blue necklace was gifted she s shown and advertised the gifted before but where's the tag in that photo!! Thought they had to tag gifts in all pictures?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she knew she would wear that dress all along and the ‘ASOS clothing haul’ was just for content? Told us she used the service where you don’t pay for anything until you decide to keep it. Affiliate linked all the dresses and now is sending them all back. Couldn’t make it up. Not spent a penny but trying to make a quick buck off her sheep. Only our Reb 👌🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.