Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here and I'm local. There were loads of far nicer properties available at that time for less or the same money. Two in particular I could have imagined them living in and were not new builds but very 'insta worthy' if that's your thing, I'm not but they were beautiful homes perfect for a young, growing family to put long term roots down. It is a personal thing of course as you'd find loads of different homes amongst us but their style and taste was very evident in their previous home which was lovely but the road at the back would have driven me nuts to be fair. They've not put their stamp on this house in ANY way and they've been there 9 months.
I think they bought it expecting to get loads of offers from companies wanting to work with them to refurb the place thus generating two income streams, one from advertising and one from increased engagement on YouTube and instagram. Loads of vloggers have bought and renovated properties recently and done properly it provides excellent content and is popular. Unfortunately this pair of cocunts made several major errors and it has all gone tits up. I wouldn't be surprised to see them sell up once Lee is back off shore saying the house and garden is too much for poor Reb to manage on her own. It won't be because they over stretched themselves though, it will be all the nasty Tattlers fault. I think they will struggle to get back what they paid for it too.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 26384View attachment 26385

Can’t be easy getting such negative “feedback” in her comments 😐 but responding back like this does NOTHING but make her look bad. 🤦‍♀️
Has she learned absolutely nothing.
Do I Ignore it?? 🤔 or goad those “haters”?? 🤔

OPTION ONE REBECCA !
ALWAYS GO FOR BOX NUMBER ONE !
Ah, bless, the sun must have got to poor little strawberry blonde Lee yesterday. What a melt.

This just proves that it’s all one big fake game.
The tears and the crap she comes out with about being “at rock bottom” is all absolute lies and completely put on for engagement.

It’s all bollocks.

They are disgusting.

Reactions: 23
Feel really cross with myself, I just watched my first and last video, wanting to see what it’s all about. I could talk about coco pops breakfasts etc but suffice to say the idea of spending anytime watching some woman waffle on about being a normal mum and include the threat of YouTube content to show her tidy out her ‘drawers’ and reorganise her wardrobe is enough. People watch this? People pay her? Totally bewildering. I thought I could be dull but ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kelly is a legend. She speaks the truth.
BC1B8F52-E566-4894-B361-CFEC1544A01E.jpeg
FBD25B83-30CC-4FF0-9484-75132EA6C33C.jpeg

I’m so glad that Rebs was reported for doxxing. I can’t believe Kermit had to endure that behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Not sure if it's been mentioned...amybeingmum has stories about it too. I have alot of respect for her, she commented on rebs behaviour at the start of all the racist drama. Well done girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think they bought it expecting to get loads of offers from companies wanting to work with them to refurb the place thus generating two income streams, one from advertising and one from increased engagement on YouTube and instagram. Loads of vloggers have bought and renovated properties recently and done properly it provides excellent content and is popular. Unfortunately this pair of cocunts made several major errors and it has all gone tits up. I wouldn't be surprised to see them sell up once Lee is back off shore saying the house and garden is too much for poor Reb to manage on her own. It won't be because they over stretched themselves though, it will be all the nasty Tattlers fault. I think they will struggle to get back what they paid for it too.
I think exactly the same seen so many restoration vlogs where some things were gifted mainly interior accounts.
I think they saw others getting free kitchens and bathrooms.
They did some begging but all they ended up with his free love seat/ Oakland furniture , Disenio prints and possibly kindly gifted sofa.
No one has gifted them a wood burner.
In all seriousness the layout and size of that garden doesn't seem toddler friendly minus proper supervision even more so and I think will be tricky to manage by herself.

What made me laugh is she did trolls thing with part time working mummy who has bigger following.
But she has now aligned herself with very small you tubers she wouldn't give the time of day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
So someone calls her out on not replying to all messages, the next thing I see is a reply to every comment on that post, how predictable.

Also on her post she’s wrote that Florence has said it’s okay to just drop her off. I know she is only young, but it makes you wonder the impact this has had on her. At her age I loved my mum coming to things, but if I was plastered all over the internet I think I would of felt the same way as F. It must be so embarrassing for those poor girls and other kids who’ve been put all over social media by their mummy vloggers!

Reactions: 18
I think Lee is definitely in charge of the comments on her Instagram post 'mummy's instead of mummies' using the works 'cracks me up' to describe going to the toilet in a jumpsuit.

Reactions: 5
I think Lee is definitely in charge of the comments on her Instagram post 'mummy's instead of mummies' using the works 'cracks me up' to describe going to the toilet in a jumpsuit.
She has said before Lee filters her dms so he probably does have access to her Instagram account.
He edits some vlogs uploads them so had access to her you tube channel to delete comments or make comments.

Reactions: 8
He’s had a couple of cans of brew dog and a bag of fizzy mix and been unleashed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im just trying to understand troll gate. How did it start? Did edgy start the ball rolling on trolls and then other accounts joined in? It just seems so strange that last week a number of accounts decided to jump on the troll bandwagon.
Did channel mum arrange this? Did the other accounts see Edgy's subs rise and want a piece of the action? Are they genuinely supporting edgy despite her recent rascism controversy? Confused!
(I'm mainly trying to decide if I'm going to continue to follow someone who did the whole troll thing last week and I'm now questioning the motives and timing behind it).

Reactions: 7
I fear that now she has kicked Pat back to work she is only going to get worse, the pressure is off and so are the gloves! She'll think she has nothing to lose once this is no longer their only income! God help us all 🙄
Nah, they can try whatever they like but it’s over. No matter who she tries to work with now, someone will call her out or make the company aware of all of this.
They just need to accept that it’s over and bow out gracefully instead of carrying on with all this nonsense. It’s just so desperate.

Reactions: 7
I recently saw a local business owner post an extremely sarcastic Instagram story about leaving her washing in the washing machine over night then put along the lines of #judgethis and tagged Edgy in the post (I was sent a screenshot and didn’t see the full story). This was a day after her “breakdown”....

It’s one thing to try and make light of people talking about you (you don’t have to read here Rebby) but it’s another to post a video claiming to be at rock bottom when you’re quite clearly doing the exact same thing back with your “friend” while getting rammed at the gym!

I felt a twinge of guilt by association about being on here after her TROLLS video but now feel absolutely nothing but pity.

Reactions: 13
I've always thought this too but figured I'd be branded jealous if I said it! 😂 they really don't sit well together at all!
So true!!! I actually think her engagement ring and the larger multi stone ring are beautiful INDIVIDUAL pieces. You don't need to stack an engagement that big. Just wear the multi on your right hand!

Ok, rant over. I'm really nitpicky about jewellery.

Also, I'm so pleased so many accounts are sharing Kelly's account! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im just trying to understand troll gate. How did it start? Did edgy start the ball rolling on trolls and then other accounts joined in? It just seems so strange that last week a number of accounts decided to jump on the troll bandwagon.
Did channel mum arrange this? Did the other accounts see Edgy's subs rise and want a piece of the action? Are they genuinely supporting edgy despite her recent rascism controversy? Confused!
(I'm mainly trying to decide if I'm going to continue to follow someone who did the whole troll thing last week and I'm now questioning the motives and timing behind it).
This is what I think now happened...

She got fed up with all us ‘trolls’ on tattle so decided to do a trolls video. She messaged all her insta mums and channel bums BEFORE. I bet she told them she had a list of names and she was going to out them. She probably even asked them for help on who they were.
The day of the doxxing a very small (2k followers) instamum (pal of Mrs M) out of the blue put up a message saying I’m done with all this drama on Instagram im having a break (or words to that’s effect). She then deleted her account! This was a matter of hours before Rebecca’s doxxing stories.
Plus the whole thing Rebecca’s mum was doing with outing the trolls on her Instagram. So she was rallying support. It’s been very calculating and planned out.
No one jumped on the bandwagon it has all been orchestrated.

Of course this is just my opinion and I’m a very suspicious person 🤣

Reactions: 4
Radio silence today, at lest she's had practice on her 'break', just as well as I'd be fuming if it were my wedding today and the silly cow popped photos on early. It's a smashing day weather wise here so all the best to the bride and groom. 👰🎩

Princess Pinnochio will be getting a lot of attention today for being the mummy of two beautiful flower girls and of course majorly in the behind the smiles gossiping that will go on. I'd hate to be in their shoes today - Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum of Inchmarlo.

Wait for the 'look at my babe of a wife' post from Mr Passive Aggressive DM Slider Meldrum .... 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.