Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she honestly blocked Kelly?
Also put on Insta stories if you can't be kind be quiet?.
Seriously she needs therapy and I don't mean reiki and gifted crystals I don't think they cure being delusional or eliminate trolls like olay cream or a boden jumper.
I thourght she said she had therapist.
Interesting she claimed before she doesn't have mental health issues but late 2018/2019 when the tit hits the fan she does.
If being an infleuencer turns you this bat tit crazy and condritctive maybe it's time to quit.
Agree, maybe she should redirect her dolla to a therapist rather than a PT who sounds like he took his name from a vibrator.

Can not understand why The_raminator1 is still sharing her on stories. Did she actually take in any extra business for the gym! Same with the nails do they actually see any return on their investment of free services apart from she can’t turn round and slag them off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Goodness me!

She’s immersed herself so deeply in all the negativity she’s gone a bit crazy!

I just think of you put yourself in the public eye like she has, you’re going to get negative comments! If it affects you that badly, take a step back. If she’s really an introvert like she claims she is she wouldn’t hesitate to step away from it all.

Reactions: 13
Agree, maybe she should redirect her dolla to a therapist rather than a PT who sounds like he took his name from a vibrator.

Can not understand why The_raminator1 is still sharing her on stories. Did she actually take in any extra business for the gym! Same with the nails do they actually see any return on their investment of free services apart from she can’t turn round and slag them off.
I can sort of understand why he’s uploading it - I suppose it’s advertising his business but I find it really embarrassing that she keeps re-posting the videos. It’s so “look at me! Look I’m at the gym! Look how hard I’m working!”
Its just so self obsessed. It’s like when you see someone posing in a mirror and absolutely loving themselves- it’s just toe curling!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s the same as Rami’s weights vids, car vids, yada yada yada... Look at my big muscles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you can’t be kind just be quiet, quote her latest insta story. Pot kettle black springs to mind🥳
I spotted that I think it's a dig at Kelly or the others who have spoken out, what a monumental hypocrite this woman is if we get what we give she is in for it because she has caused a huge amount of trouble with her temper tantrum she is so unlikeable and unpleasant how she has pulled the wool over the eyes of her followers is incredible surely they must be questioning this epic bounce back from rock bottom to normal mum.?

Reactions: 15
Gosh! How profound, something I say to my children when they are being mean to each other 🙄 is this seriously her contribution to the tit storm SHE has created!? "If you can't be nice be quiet". Come on Grabecca, that's not what you were saying last week when you set your bat tit crazy followers onto Kermit, or anyone else with her alleged real name, was it!!!??? If YOU can't be more professional, honest and trusting, get off the internet and set all the followers in your cult free!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So Messiah Kaeto invited both Meldrums to chat with him, he got blocked and months later Rebecca is contacting him.
Kelly invites public debate, again giving Rebecca a chance to put her point across and gets blocked.
Deleting/blocking doesn’t just mean you don’t want the ‘negativity’...it shows that you are unable to admit you are in the wrong. I know it is difficult to admit when you are in the wrong and we all get defensive and want to hide ,but as an adult, an example to your children and maybe in this case to finally silence your critics...just admit you were wrong maybe Rebecca?
The universe works in mysterious ways, just like when you put out all the #gifted positives you want and get them, when you put out so much negativity, deceit and lies...that is what you attract in return.
Smaller accounts using you by showing faux support speaks volumes about the fake nature of your dog eat dog industry.
Completely believe in what you give out is what you get back. Try to tell my son this all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the same as Rami’s weights vids, car vids, yada yada yada... Look at my big muscles 😂😂
He is a total prat he wouldn't last 2 minutes in our local gym they would laugh his arrogant fake ass out the door he is what is commonly known as a posser a tosser who likes to pose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ffs is she throwing quotes around willy nilly!

Well suck on this Reb...

“Our lives begin to end the day we stay silent about things that matter”

Who said that then 🧐 READ ABOUT HIM NOT TATTLE
It was Martin Luther King though its been quoted many times by many people

Reactions: 3
Goodness me!

She’s immersed herself so deeply in all the negativity she’s gone a bit crazy!

I just think of you put yourself in the public eye like she has, you’re going to get negative comments! If it affects you that badly, take a step back. If she’s really an introvert like she claims she is she wouldn’t hesitate to step away from it all.
Obviously I don’t know what is happening behind the scenes but before things got that bad that Rebecca hit rock bottom, why did her husband not step in? Not only as Rebecca is his wife but his business partner. The post he put up of her crying was insensitive in my opinion. If it impacts your mental health, you are advised to talk to someone, so her parents, sister, chums, the Raminator...even Sandra across the road would have been a wiser choice than letting it build and airing it publicly. Where were the other residents of the Channel Mum village, the fellow floggers who all boosted their engagement but surely offered support before the breakdown? Why let it get that bad?
Channel Mum could have had Emma Kenney hot footing it up to Banchory before things got to rock bottom.
All these people had a responsibility and clearly failed Rebecca. Even on Tattle there was advice/constructive comments and members urging her to look after her mental health.
It makes me think of how much these influencers are focused on their physical image and the portrayal of the idyllic life than thinking of the mental strain. Sad to see them fuelled by adoration of strangers and sacrificing everything for it.

Reactions: 11
Off topic slightly, but in keeping. Maybe she didn’t delete the trolls vlog but simply “private” the views?

She's such a cheeky witch if she's having a go. She really needs to stfu. She's had a very, VERY lucky escape that her illegal doxxing has not been reported. It's pitiful behaviour once again.
Can someone put this in her comments it fits so well with what she has done created a drama out of losing money if I knew how to I would

Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of ‘slagging off’ people but she has clearly had a decent upbringing. Having a boyfriend that worked offfhsore earning decent money for a 21 year old is enough to keep things going. Her parents have done well, through property or working lives, that can’t be a bad thing. Unfortunately not having a job by the time your 30 is a little disappointing...no life skills obtained by working with others....only what the internet advises. I would hazard a guess that no one in that family knows what a Giro cheque is. Just my opinion...if I can’t be kind...rewind?

Reactions: 8
His form is bleeping terrible, he should stick to the coffee shop shifts.

I know people here are friends with Mrs RAM, who has a good job in the oil industry but he seems as terrible as her. Blocked me for asking if the before pic was at the start of the 90 day challenge. twit jumping on a car to r Kelly.

Off topic slightly, but in keeping. Maybe she didn’t delete the trolls vlog but simply “private” the views?
She deleted it, was in my history and it's gone. She's got no convinction and wants to hide the nasty viewers she has.

She is digging and digging and digging her head into that sand.
To block Kelly is the cherry on the cake.
The tide is turning for sure. The big influencers have their tit together....the new fresh ones are getting it right..... The middle ones will sink or swim now. Rebecca has sunk.

Reactions: 17
3 replies on the same day. Rebecca that is how you engage with followers.
Not ignoring, blocking etc etc!

Messiah kaeto said in a live that he had spoke to the women who had been doxxed to 100k followers. That she was a lovely, hilarious and intelligent women and he really felt for her. I am only assuming he meant Kermit.
Kermit we miss you 😍😍

I saw that organised motherhood was going to upload a troll crying live on IG and see how many more followers she got as a result-as a social experiment but she couldn’t bring herself to do it. Would be so interesting though.
Great advice from messiah kaeto with regards to mental health. If you are not qualified then do not give advise - writing a to do list every morning and prioritising going to the gym is not sound advice for most people struggling with mental health. What works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for another. He suggested that if influencers want to talk about mental health, please leave comments etc etc firstly engage with the comment/acknowledge it and secondly signpost people in the right direction of help that may be beneficial to them. Great advice!
Great advice, especially after events in Aberdeen where someone took their own life this morning and someone tried yesterday she needs to take a long hard look at herself and stop all this bull💩 about being rock bottom - no Rebecca the 2 people who thought they had no other choice but to die are at rock f***ing bottom you just can’t handle being told how fake and pathetic you are!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
As you are a fan of Dostoyevsky quotes Rebecca,
‘Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.’

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.