Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow both of these people they are both taking sense let's hope the right people see it all check out Organised Motherhood she has posted about influencers and trolls today very good points about using mental health for engagement she has talked about this even before medrum meltdown so can't be accused of bandwagon jumping she is worth a look 😏
Just been to have a look and I love her!

Reactions: 9
What its really a murder house????
Yes! A greedy son who couldn’t look after his family due to his lousy spending habits murdered his father in the utility room, then hid his body in the shed and it’s thought it was because he refused to give him anymore cash 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes! A greedy son who couldn’t look after his family due to his lousy spending habits murdered his father in the utility room, then hid his body in the shed and it’s thought it was because he refused to give him anymore cash 😢
jesus !!! did they get the house cheap coz nobody wanted to live there?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No idea, that was over 10 years ago so unsure if house changed hands before the Ms bought it last year.
The house was owned by a different family when the Meldrums bought it, they didn’t but it directly from the family of the man that was killed. It wasn’t a bargain either - it sold close to £600K

Reactions: 3
Off to Florrie's new school for lunch today. That's so cute. Florrie says it's OK if she just wants to drop her off and come back for her?? 🤔

But one mother in that canteen is going to feel more nervous than a lot of the kids there today. There will not be a parent or teacher in that that room that has not seen the recent performances from Meltdown towers.

Enjoy lunch 🍽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She still doesn't see that what she's sharing on Instagram is so obviously not what she says it is!!!! Florrie didn't say "it's ok to leave me" because she's being independent, it's more than likely she's saying it because she's used to being dumped by Reb at any given opportunity!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wonder what’s prompted her to delete the trolls video?

Because she’s being called out by other Instagrammers?
Because she realises it was utterly embarrassing and ridiculous?
Channel Mum have asked her to remove it?

???

Reactions: 19
Why's she deleted the 79k views trolls thread?
I have a feeling there's a reason?

Reactions: 15
I do hope she doesn’t get trolled now. Or has Rebecca put the trolls back in their box now?

I think it’s was her that was supposedly having the affair with the raminator. It could have been Lee when people were discussing her pregnancy with S and how they had split up and he was with someone else.

I think the comments about him being a pedalo, because they started dating when she was 15, were a bit too much. As without proof, those kind of comments can have serious consequences for someone completely innocent.
I did not like those comments it went to far Safiyahs paternity was even questioned that was too much for me but in any group you will get those that take it too far I found all the how much the house cost who was paying the mortgage etc I just found boring and also unnecessary I didn't comment I just scrolled on, its not my job to police the comments if tatters start arguing amongst each other then what message does that send.

Wonder what’s prompted her to delete the trolls video?

Because she’s being called out by other Instagrammers?
Because she realises it was utterly embarrassing and ridiculous?
Channel Mum have asked her to remove it?

???
Absolutely I would be embarrassed if I had posted that pity post she behaved like a spoilt child having a tantrum and real people in her area will have seen that and will be thinking same as us.!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She still doesn't see that what she's sharing on Instagram is so obviously not what she says it is!!!! Florrie didn't say "it's ok to leave me" because she's being independent, it's more than likely she's saying it because she's used to being dumped by Reb at any given opportunity!!
Naw, do you know what I think that is? I think Rebecca knew it was going to be awkward at the school due to her recent meltdown, it’d be the story on everyone’s lips. And I think she’s fretted about that. Perhaps not directly to the children because that would be unfair, but I bet she’s talked about it and Florrie’s picked up on it. Kids are perceptive 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The Trolls video disappearing is just more evidence of how fake and contrived she is, she is not honest enough to stand by what she herself broadcasted to the world only 5 days ago!!!! Other influencers have challenged her now, the sympathy has dried up and people are getting bored of her. So, in true Grabecca style, let's brush it under that huge rug in the kitchen along with all the other lies and the racism scandal and that my friends is why she DOES NOT MOVE THAT RUG WHEN SHE'S CLEANING HER FLOORS!!!!! THERE IS TOO MUCH DIRT UNDER THERE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
No company would work with her if they watched that video and saw how many followers/fans she has disappointed and annoyed (trolls in her eyes).
Organised_motherhood is awesome! She has hit the nail on the head and HUGE dig to Rebecca!

Reactions: 22
I'm wondering if now that the big brands won't work with her she is claiming a few dollars off her poor nail lady. Tagging and raving about her nail lady. Now most influencers would have added a little This is not an Ad, just wanted to say how great they are just to be transparent so I assume this was at least a freebie or she is getting a fee for the post.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My account hasn’t been deleted yet so I can still comment! Organised Motherhood is spot on, isn’t she? That trolls video got edgy thousands of new subs. It did it’s job, now time to delete it, until she next needs a boost and the cycle can be repeated. She is shameful.

Anyway, I’ll get back to the mystery of Pat’s hole... so far it’s yet to yield anything exciting. I did find Rebecca’s integrity down there though.

As you were tittlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.