Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me where all the vile nasty abhorrent disgusting posts are? I've seen tattle mentioned on other forums this week saying that's all it is and people have claimed to have read it.

The worst comment I've read in days is they wouldn't fancy lee even dipped in chocolate and rolled in tenners. Was clearly a joke on the guy that until recently called himself a public figure. They just hear what Meldrum says and don't bother to actually read or use the critical thinking part of their brain.

Is it really though? The external paintwork is so weathered and worn, no one on my street has a house looking that tatty and I live in a council estate
I don’t read many of the threads here but I’ve never read anything that I’d call abhorrent- yes there are some comments that can be a little close to the bone but nothing horrendous or threatening.

The house was probably pretty nice one upon a time but it’s clearly in desperate need of a good re-furb and money needs to be spend on the garden and the outside of the house (paintwork etc) it will need constant work doing to keep it nice which will be a massive annual expense for such a large house. It’s not my personal idea of a “dream home” either in its design/layout or decor or the garden in its current state and I would never have spent over half a million pounds on it as is is.

Reactions: 13
Organised_motherhood_ telling it exactly like it is. So happy to see more accounts speaking out about flogsters abusing mental health and 'trolls' for engagement. These fraudsters are utterly despicable 😡
Thank you so much for sharing her account. I love it! I've gotten rid of TOM now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone explain to me where all the vile nasty abhorrent disgusting posts are? I've seen tattle mentioned on other forums this week saying that's all it is and people have claimed to have read it.
One of Rebecca’s claims that it has been said Lee was “having” an affair. I’ve searched all posts and this just has not been said!

Someone did say they were glad her love affair with orange/peach had ended. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One of Rebecca’s claims that it has been said Lee was “having” an affair. I’ve searched all posts (and deleted ones) and this just has not been said!

It's almost like they're not doing they're own research...almost like they're being told what to think...which animal could be associated with that I wonder 😂😂 JK

I really don't think tattle is that bad. I visited Guru Gossiper back in the day, and those trash threads were vitriolic. I kept well away. Tattle is nothing like that.

Reactions: 12
I don’t read many of the threads here but I’ve never read anything that I’d call abhorrent- yes there are some comments that can be a little close to the bone but nothing horrendous or threatening.

The house was probably pretty nice one upon a time but it’s clearly in desperate need of a good re-furb and money needs to be spend on the garden and the outside of the house (paintwork etc) it will need constant work doing to keep it nice which will be a massive annual expense for such a large house. It’s not my personal idea of a “dream home” either in its design/layout or decor or the garden in its current state and I would never have spent over half a million pounds on it as is is.
Same here and I'm local. There were loads of far nicer properties available at that time for less or the same money. Two in particular I could have imagined them living in and were not new builds but very 'insta worthy' if that's your thing, I'm not but they were beautiful homes perfect for a young, growing family to put long term roots down. It is a personal thing of course as you'd find loads of different homes amongst us but their style and taste was very evident in their previous home which was lovely but the road at the back would have driven me nuts to be fair. They've not put their stamp on this house in ANY way and they've been there 9 months. Even the two areas she uses for her business, office and bedroom are not set up suitably. This estate in Royal Deeside' 👑🤣 is exclusive don't you know?? 😂😂😂 Well, that's what residents would have you believe.... And that's what they paid for, princess postcode is a snob (from her mother given the patronising "cute starter home" comment) that and the fact it wasn't selling so a (thought to be) bargain investment was identified. I have my own opinion on the financial aspect behind the house purchase but I'm not going over old ground, it's been done to death. 🙄 Buying it was a big mistake. From some of the rooms there would be nice views but personally I would prefer larger windows to enjoy them than this house has. It just doesn't feel as light and airy as it could be.

As someone has said it's obvious that it needs serious refurbishment, nothing structural but a wad of cash on an ongoing basis. That was to come from the cash cow they were milking until their duck ups piled up. It will be milked again as Lee is still to get a job.

Just my opinion Rebecca, not trollin', just rollin'. 😉

Thank you so much for sharing her account. I love it! I've gotten rid of TOM now!
I've kept Gem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
ChrissyPoo said:
Organised motherhood: *cough* racism

Tattle: 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

She nailed it.
I do hope she doesn’t get trolled now. Or has Rebecca put the trolls back in their box now?

One of Rebecca’s claims that it has been said Lee was “having” an affair. I’ve searched all posts (and deleted ones) and this just has not been said!

I think it’s was her that was supposedly having the affair with the raminator. It could have been Lee when people were discussing her pregnancy with S and how they had split up and he was with someone else.

I think the comments about him being a pedalo, because they started dating when she was 15, were a bit too much. As without proof, those kind of comments can have serious consequences for someone completely innocent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm really behind in these threads but saw Rebecca's last two videos. I'm probably in the minority here but thought she seemed a bit more like her old self and the vlog was watchable.

Reactions: 1

If she had gone with the whole they call him Pat thing at least that would have been true. He is so whipped there is no way he's having an affair. We all can see that which is why none of us said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of Rebecca’s claims that it has been said Lee was “having” an affair. I’ve searched all posts and this just has not been said!

Maybe that’s her pet name for him....!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
And whoosh it was gone.....

Trolls video deleted!!! 🤦‍♀️Well least she has pocketed some ad sense!

3D8EFAF2-D491-4677-B0B0-D6A3870B7417.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Organised_motherhood_ 😍😍😍😍😍😍. Please EVERYONE go and watch her stories today, she has nailed the ‘troll’ debate! That includes you Reb, and Pat, and Reb’s mum...go and watch it.

Kelly is amazing, has the right approach to showing her kids (i.e. she doesn’t do it) and is a breath of fresh air in this ad/gifted/engagement/troll/mental health/breakdown nightmare that most other influencers have found themselves in. Bravo Kelly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't mean "home bird" means what she thinks it means. I would not call someone that vacations every quarter
a home bird.
I watched a bit of the latest vlog. Was anyone else creeped out when she was putting on her washing in the utility room? I certainly wouldn't go in there in the dark. 😱
I see Messiah is still receiving nasty messages from actual trolls.
Has anyone seen clean honest living's stories? I agree with everything she said, this woman speaks so much sense.
I follow both of these people they are both taking sense let's hope the right people see it all check out Organised Motherhood she has posted about influencers and trolls today very good points about using mental health for engagement she has talked about this even before medrum meltdown so can't be accused of bandwagon jumping she is worth a look 😏

Reactions: 9
I do hope she doesn’t get trolled now. Or has Rebecca put the trolls back in their box now?

I think it’s was her that was supposedly having the affair with the raminator. It could have been Lee when people were discussing her pregnancy with S and how they had split up and he was with someone else.

I think the comments about him being a pedalo, because they started dating when she was 15, were a bit too much. As without proof, those kind of comments can have serious consequences for someone completely innocent.
Anything said about her & Rammi was all very tounge in cheek and a bit of a laugh at how much she kept going on and on about him/the gym etc - I didn’t get the impression
Anyone was being serious!

I think Kelly’s nailed it - they can’t put loads of information out online and not expect people to question it - if they didn’t want people talking about how they got together or the circumstances of their ages etc then they shouldn’t have made that information public.

Reactions: 21
Organises Motherhood has absolutely nailed it on her stories 🙌 Finally, somebody has had the nerve to speak out and more importantly, speak sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Organised_motherhood_ 😍😍😍😍😍😍. Please EVERYONE go and watch her stories today, she has nailed the ‘troll’ debate! That includes you Reb, and Pat, and Reb’s mum...go and watch it.

Kelly is amazing, has the right approach to showing her kids (i.e. she doesn’t do it) and is a breath of fresh air in this ad/gifted/engagement/troll/mental health/breakdown nightmare that most other influencers have found themselves in. Bravo Kelly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I really hope she doesn’t get any backlash for that! It was great!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.