Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Reb. Instead of just following the rules and playing the game fairly you have created an online battle to protect yourself from all of your wrongdoing. In your haste to hide the truth of who you really are you actively encourage your followers to spill hatred out towards people who are trying to make the world a better place. By not allowing casual racism to be tolerated and vulnerable people to be taken advantage of. It is a sad state of affairs that people with your ethics and morals are classed as ‘influencers’ towards so many young people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whatever her real feelings and game plan, she will have been in tears, she will have been upset, embarrassed, ashamed (yes then seeking soothing approval from sheep, but that’s not real and she knows it) so those kids will have had an awful week and be taking the brunt and I want no part in any of it.
That's totally your prerogative, but I feel that gives a free pass for someone to behave terribly and not face consequences as it will affect their children. It encourages these manipulative practices on social media that are part of the whole problem.

If it is affecting her and her children that much she should leave this job. She's said she will, then just disregards that as if it was a bait for engagement and she doesn't actually care about the others its effecting.

I don't think the thread is sexist - people are telling Lee to get a job because his partner has a very insecure and volatile gig and he gave up a secure job for his family to be 100% reliant on gig work. Would be the same regardless of gender

• Heart
Reactions: 43
All is okay - we’ve got on our Boden choose happy T-shirt today so the mental health is 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Noooo you’re one of my faves!
Can I ask why people are leaving?
Is it the threats or worried about identity being found out?
Or just had enough fighting the good fight when they continue to get away with it? 😔 x
Sorry my earlier post should have read 'to the retiring tattlers'.. I'm not leaving but some of my faves are. 😔 Not because of being found out, I know we've done nothing wrong but I think it's because we've seen the same old cycle of drama, tears, manipulation and sulking from Mrs meltdown so (so 🙄) many times now. I said at the end of last week, she was the closest ever to turning it right round and getting on her feet when she admitted to one follower she'd been over zealous in her deleting and blocking, posted next day she'd do better but at the end of that day instead she went the other way, lost the plot, acted illegally and let her sheep trolls loose. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's totally your prerogative, but I feel that gives a free pass for someone to behave terribly and not face consequences as it will affect their children. It encourages these manipulative practices on social media that are part of the whole problem.

If it is affecting her and her children that much she should leave this job. She's said she will, then just disregards that as if it was a bait for engagement and she doesn't actually care about the others its effecting.
I do get that. There are some great posters with good points on here. Many of you are really interesting to talk to.

Reactions: 9
I don't follow Mrs Meldrum, I haven't watch any of her videos and don't know anything about her.
But I have something to say ..
I watched her Trolls video this morning as it came up on my YouTube suggestions.
First of all I was a bit shocked when she mentioned that her hubby doesn't work. What?! Are they for real? How can they sleep at night realising that none of them have a normal job with a solid income.
After watching this video I couldn't help but feeling that Mrs Meldrum actually doesn't care so much for trolls writing bad things about her, but she is more upset about the fact that they contact brands and complains to them hence she is now making less money because brands are listening to ''trolls'' and offer her less jobs. So at the end it is all about money to her.
I was also reading some comments from her followers who suggested for her to make official complains in order to get tattle life taken down, because if this will continue someone will eventually commit a suicide or people will get bad depression. In my opinion, Tattle life does nothing in comparison with social media sites like Instagram, YT - thanks to these sites people have depressions and low self esteem because they are seeing how other families have perfect life's, they have perfect homes ( mostly because of scamming viewers with constant ads that are not genuine ) , they have their sh*t together you know.. Young girls are badly influenced by Instagram models, perfect photoshopped bodies, Kardashians and what not..
Instagram and YouTube are the real threats to peoples emotional state and wellbeing. Why not take down those sites then? Ha ha, tattle life is like a drop in the sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
For me, this thread at times started to make me feel like I was not being a decent human or role model to my kids, if they came across this and realised I was a part of it, I’d feel a bit ashamed. There’s constructive criticism and some great, like minded posters, but then there’s some real unpleasantness and it doesn’t feel like people are just happy rules and regulations are being applied it feels like glee in taking someone down. Mrs M is a dreadful role model to her children, she’s a terrible influencer, who doesn’t play by the rules and doesn’t care about doing a good job. The crying, the drama, it’s terrible for the children and her life. But that’s her life, her choice. I can choose not to spend my time on threads which are represented by some real unpleasant bitchiness and sexism. I’m one for standing by what I post and being accountable, I don’t want to be embarrassed for being part of something that’s nasty.
Whatever her real feelings and game plan, she will have been in tears, she will have been upset, embarrassed, ashamed (yes then seeking soothing approval from sheep, but that’s not real and she knows it) so those kids will have had an awful week and be taking the brunt and I want no part in any of it.
Loved the banter and the laughs, the piste basher was a highlight! But I read some of this and it’s not just gossip it’s really negative and not a happy place to be.
I hear where you are coming from. Recently and more so in the last few days there's some honey nut loops around, all out to bring someone down and that's not comfortable with me either. I love the laughs, banter.
That's why last night I posted about ASA regulations etc to bring it back on track to what it is about to most of us here. Having looked on only a few other threads in here, this thread is very tame compared to others that can indeed be vile. I think that's down to the mainstay of members in this thread, with credibility and sincerity the once very supportive followers of both Channels relating to the Meldrums shared our disgusting experiences of an influencer becoming greedy, grabby, ubrelatable and on many occasions very unlikeable. But yet we persevered in suggestions to turn it around all the time, the majority of us hoping it would. Anyone reading the full threads can pick out the sincere members from those with loopy intentions, sadly her behaviour has resulted in more loopies in here than I've ever seen in this thread. 🙄

I don't follow Mrs Meldrum, I haven't watch any of her videos and don't know anything about her.
But I have something to say ..
I watched her Trolls video this morning as it came up on my YouTube suggestions.
First of all I was a bit shocked when she mentioned that her hubby doesn't work. What?! Are they for real? How can they sleep at night realising that none of them have a normal job with a solid income.
After watching this video I couldn't help but feeling that Mrs Meldrum actually doesn't care so much for trolls writing bad things about her, but she is more upset about the fact that they contact brands and complains to them hence she is now making less money because brands are listening to ''trolls'' and offer her less jobs. So at the end it is all about money to her.
I was also reading some comments from her followers who suggested for her to make official complains in order to get tattle life taken down, because if this will continue someone will eventually commit a suicide or people will get bad depression. In my opinion, Tattle life does nothing in comparison with social media sites like Instagram, YT - thanks to these sites people have depressions and low self esteem because they are seeing how other families have perfect life's, they have perfect homes ( mostly because of scamming viewers with constant ads that are not genuine ) , they have their sh*t together you know.. Young girls are badly influenced by Instagram models, perfect photoshopped bodies, Kardashians and what not..
Instagram and YouTube are the real threats to peoples emotional state and wellbeing. Why not take down those sites then? Ha ha, tattle life is like a drop in the sea.
Excellent post 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@GreyWolf l take your point. However if my son were to come across this, I would simply explain that the majority of posters simply want her to be held accountable for her actions.

He could look through every single one of my posts and I stand by what I said, because I didn't say anything hateful. I simply spoke about how I disagree with many of her mistakes, I wish she would safe guard her children, I disagree with comments on her children (It's not their fault their parents don't protect them) and I also disagree with personal comments on her appearance.

I comment on her lies and shady dealings.
Agreed!
I want to encourage my daughter to develop her critical thinking skills.
AKA- never take things at face value, question everything, and be able to objectivley analyse a situation.
I would much rather her be in a forum like this where people would listen and look out for her, then her blindly follow and defend an influencer, especially a manupilative one such as mrs m.

I would stand by everything i have said.

I have actually had conversations with my daughter about why she cant have a youtube channel (talking about harry potter obvs) and not only the dangers of social media but how vapid and materislistic it is.

Reactions: 18
Posted ages ago but been reading most of the threads ever since.

Agree with what people have said up thread that unfortunately the comments about tan/washing/gym clothes detract from the main gripes with Mrs M which are deception and non-compliance with ASA/CMA regulations so her “followers” can fixate on those comments and say how nasty we all are.

I’m sure like a high percentage of people on this thread, I used to follow Mrs M as I really enjoyed her content, things changed, the lies came and the constant block and delete of anyone with a opinion made me unfollow her.

I’m frustrated that this seems to go round in a circle with her. Mental health is not a card that should be played as the proverbial “get out of jail free card” when someone fucks up. I have no doubt that she’s been feeling pretty shite with what’s gone on, however it’s of her own doing.

I don’t get why it’s so difficult to just fess up, own it with the mistakes and then try and move on. Be transparent, answer comments, hold fire on the block and delete button.

Of course the racism thing will follow her, as it’s not something that will ever go away and there will be brands that won’t ever work with her again. She needs to come up with a new plan of how to move forward if she wants to carry on living life online.

Is she still working for Channel Mum? I have to say that if they have been “managing” her then they should be held accountable for allowing this to carry on too. They really are the pits in my opinion.

Sorry for the ramble.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok, yesterday I deleted my account., not because I feel I had done any wrong, but more that I’m just at the end of my tether with the manipulation of this woman and the absolute ( said In Pats voice)gullibility of her followers, it really is like a cult. I have decided to keep my account however as I do love reading on here and regardless of the lies spread about a Tattle I have seen such kindness shown on here, much more then any shown by Reb! I am going to step back though, I am so over her and her bull tit. I will leave you with this quote from a real lady who understands the entertainment business a bit better than out Edgy! Keep up the good work Tattlies!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have to make my first post here after stumbling in here from the Mrs H thread.

My experience with tattle is that out of most sites like this, it's the one where anything untoward being said is immediately stamped out. Facts, and facts only are the main objective (along with some personal experiences for comparison) and it's the least 'troll-y' place I've participated.

People like her hate being held accountable for their actions, and the only way their ego can deal with it is to fake or ham up their mental health issues, and call us trolls. That's not how the world works, sweetheart. Part of being a functioning adult is owning up to your mistakes, and showing that you can change and better yourself. I would have so much more respect for her if she did that, and I only discovered her a few days ago.

So there's my 2p worth, and hi everyone 👋

Also, if they think tattle is full of trolls, they should peep over at KiwiFarms, it's the bleeping wild west over there and they'll be clutching at their pearls within minutes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi guys! I’m going to take a break from social media. Buy myself some Boden jumpers and go in search of solving the mystery of what’s in Pat’s hole. I’ve asked admin to close my account. The simple truth is I spend too much time on here. I felt so passionate about influencers deceiving people when I joined but I’ve since come to realise they’ll never change. From one jobless fat slob to another, thanks for the laughs. Look after your hobbits x
Wise words, @MrBull. Thanks for the laughs x[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
Imagine going to your doctors and getting a sick note for depression because your absolutely at rock bottom and have been for 4 months. You’re worried you don’t know what’s going to happen next and you’re not eating or sleeping properly. Imagine handing that in to your employer and your work force go in to shock and rally round to make sure you’re okay, worrying that you will do something stupid & seeing you at rock bottom makes them so shocked they cry with sympathy. Then imagine the next day turning back up to work with a smile on your face saying ‘I’m fine now guys, don’t be worrying about me!’

That’s essentially what she’s done and it isn’t normal. Kinda makes a mockery of anyone out there actually suffering with depression and anxiety!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
God bless all of her supporters up on their high horse about this site. I wonder how many of them have genuinely never gossiped about people on Love Island and the like. I really don’t understand how it is any different.

I should add.. hasn’t Mrs Meldrum actually been caught out slagging someone off on Twitter?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.