Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re food bank users, she said that she was surprised because the clients there weren't "the type of people you'd expect to see there"
The food bank is what finished it for me. Still can just never believe it. I think if more sheep knew she visited a food bank after a lovely lunch in town and took NO donation at all, along with the derogatory comment about the people, they’d see where we are coming from. I’ve got so much to say but I cba now really. Some people always come up smelling of roses

Reactions: 19
So. When reb had poppy I messaged her a couple of months later to say that my baby had died the year before and it was so lovely to see that poppy was ok, and that I was so glad that someone got the happy ending my son was denied. She read it. Ignored it. Didn't even bother to click the little heart. So yeah, she really cares about her followers 🧡
I am so sorry you lost your baby 💕

The food bank is what finished it for me. Still can just never believe it. I think if more sheep knew she visited a food bank after a lovely lunch in town and took NO donation at all, along with the derogatory comment about the people, they’d see where we are coming from. I’ve got so much to say but I cba now really. Some people always come up smelling of roses
Was the final straw for me too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cyber bullying? 🧐 Wait there just a minute. Being called out for your underhand business practices and not taking ownership is one thing, taking time out to spend with your precious family - understandable. focusing all your attention on righting your wrongs and working on your mental health - absolutely.

Instead what the cocunt is really doing is using manipulation and trying to shut down a website which exposes many of their mistakes including her so so loving husband lee meldrum messaging women aggressively on here and Facebook, the mother stalking users before Rebecca going on to illegally doxxing someone, encouraging followers to actively send messages of hate directly to people on tattle including death threats, racist tweets and YouTube videos..lying to followers about free holidays was the start of it. Everything stated here is fact, while I don’t agree with a lot of the personal comments once again
THEY DONT HAVE TO READ HERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Smaller accounts (zarabyrd, iamlaurenrosr) coming out in support of Mrs M tonight. Unfollow from me. Her sheep are now being bigger trolls than anyone I have ever seen here, and Mrs M actually doxxing was utterly inexcusable. I won’t support anyone that supports that.
I will forever await to hear a sincere apology from Reb but I fear Instagram will be null & void before that ever happens.

Slightly off topic but still includes Rebecca.
Why do so many of these mum vloggers have little care for their kids safety when in cars! She lets Florence do her own belt, but doesn’t even check it’s okay and fitted correctly!! It’s the same as the SJs and their kids never being strapped in properly. I see it with loads of small mum accounts too, the straps just hanging off and never readjusted!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lol at them wanting to closedown tattle!
The discussions won’t stop, they will just move elsewhere

Reddit,WhatsApp,Facebook closed group ... wherever groups go

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez, Admin must be kept busy with the sheep running loose... When is market day? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So. When reb had poppy I messaged her a couple of months later to say that my baby had died the year before and it was so lovely to see that poppy was ok, and that I was so glad that someone got the happy ending my son was denied. She read it. Ignored it. Didn't even bother to click the little heart. So yeah, she really cares about her followers 🧡
My heart aches for you. I am so sorry that you lost your precious little one. Here are some huge cyber (((((hugs)))))

• Heart
Oh wow!!The stupid stupid sheep on the organic post!
Someone put them back in their pens! They need telling their bleating is not what Reb wants!
I think the sheep need to go and monch on the blue grass.
Not a brain cell between them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting but long and American/beauty bias article on what brands are starting to look for from influencers. See last two paragraphs on organic fit, suitable consumer audience, engagement stats Inc type of engagement and his the influencer engages, quality over quantity of followers ... Changes ahead for these floggers with our without tattle folks 👍

A little light reading for our newbies that think we're a bunch of malicious, nasty trolls. Nope we're consumers /followers potential punters... Start reading up and see how many of those you follow declare to industry standards. You'll be surprised how many are trying to pull the wool over your eyes.....🤔

The guide itself. It is pretty clear... You would think experienced influencers would know it inside out and follow it wouldn't you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Bloody hell. Emotional blackmail. If you don’t all do something one of us will commit suicide. Disgusting. She’s really going for it isn’t she. In other words get the website taken down so I can continue with my shady, bratty, gaslighting behaviour.

Don’t contact the brands though folks....only the ones I tell you to contact 👍

Reactions: 30
I'm so sorry for your loss @Katie Kate kate . I cannot imagine how difficult and heart breaking losing your little boy must have been and will continue to be. I don't know that I can say anything that will make up for Rebecca's lack of empathy, but know that there are many of us here that care for you and your little boy, especially those of us who have experienced the loss of our own little ones.
I'm so sorry and I hope you are managing to heal as you grieve. It can be a long, hard road to feeling ok again, and I wish every blessing upon you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had to laugh at her making out she was friends with her followers . I reply to some of the comments I know all your names and your kids names . Sure you do sure you do.
The amount of people who have said they private messaged her but got no replys time and time again, must have missed the replys reb dreamt she had sent to everyone 🤦‍♀️ not interested in replys whilst she had the money rolling in from all the #ads
The day she deletes all her social media will be the happiest day ever for some people, especially them 3 little girls who will then have a mummy who wants to be present and not shove a camera in their face the minute the wake up to the moment the close their eyes at the end of the day.
The sooner she actually realises what she has done is disgusting and makes a sincere apology for her mistakes, the easier things would be for her. But she is so self absorbed she really thinks people should forget about and move on, so she can carry on getting all #ads #gifted holidays, clothes and every thing else she comes across. She seriously needs to find some new friends, who would actually call her out with the mistakes she makes, but suppose they are as bad if not worse than her by the kkk comment. The meldrums/cannons/whoever else is part of their team need to crawl back under than stone ehich they appeared from 🤬

I'm sorry for your loss.
❤

Struggling to work out if this person is serious or taking the piss
Taking the piss most likely! Specially if drunk. 😂

Reactions: 3
She can try shut this down!! But I’m sure another website will pop up. Also everyone here isn’t just gonna disappear. People will still find ways to talk about her. That is what happens when you put yourself in the public eye!!! She needs to change how she goes about things be more honest, stop lying, do your job properly, take ownership of your own work and mistakes and stop blaming everyone else. Stop pretending you just a normal mum your anything but relatable. She really think relatable is living in a 600k+ house going on 6+ holidays a year having two stay at home parents spending the day at the gym having 4+ pt sessions a week, spending JUST £18 on a white top, dressing your kids in all Boden next, spending £100+ in primark and all the other tit she does!! She couldn’t be further away from being relatable.
Most of us have one holiday and year if we are lucky where we save all year round to pay for it. That’s coming from a family who have two working parents with very good jobs!!
I’m getting so bored of her constant breakdowns making everyone feel sorry for her. Acting like she hasn’t done anything wrong and that it’s all the nasty ‘trolls’ ruining her career!!!! She needs to start acting like a 30 year old women not a little child!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We’ve gone well over 1000.
Continue here.
(Title to be adjusted later)

Mrs Meldrum #46. Mrs Meldrum wants to have a battle. Seems she should have looked in the mirror rather than at tattle.
Shout out to @Yorkshiregirl2019 for this after today’s upload. 😐
She's actually edited her pinned comment this morning n begging everyone to go and report it. Omg this woman is disgusting I hope no brands work with this stuck up old bag🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Slowly catching up, Katie Kate Kate I am so sorry about your loss but more importantly I am truly sorry of the ignorance you received from Mrs Meldrum,

True colours eventually show.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi guys! I’m going to take a break from social media. Buy myself some Boden jumpers and go in search of solving the mystery of what’s in Pat’s hole. I’ve asked admin to close my account. The simple truth is I spend too much time on here. I felt so passionate about influencers deceiving people when I joined but I’ve since come to realise they’ll never change. From one jobless fat slob to another, thanks for the laughs. Look after your hobbits x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.