Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this has already been said but in her latest vlog she said that she would rather google for a free colouring book than pay for it and expects people to buy her book which is effectively just blank pages.. makes sense :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did Pat just seriously ask if he could microwave his salad!!! Maybe he should stick his head in there too!! Can't wait for his cooking vids!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pat is back lol

And Reb can quit lying about not using fake tan, in the new vlog around 14.50 mark she is talking to Go Florrie and her neck looks a royal mess, all patchy and gross.
Those sunglasses white marks are tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I unfollowed a few and yes, fair play that you message or question them so they no why
Don't know if this has already been said but in her latest vlog she said that she would rather google for a free colouring book than pay for it and expects people to buy her book which is effectively just blank pages.. makes sense :rolleyes:
She's such a thicko! Not a clue! Don't get me wrong it's the best tip but you are meant to be flogging an activity book you stupid cocunt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she had her teeth whitened?? They look suspiciously white in her stories tonight with P.

Looks like she’s had a duck load of “me time” during her hiatus - tan/lips/cheeks/nails/hair

🙄

Yep, I’m guessing most mother’s ( that’s her target audience) have a bottomless pit of dolla for gym/nails/hair!! And the unlimited hours all of this takes! Why are the 🐑so bloody thick?

• Heart
Aren’t mods on here getting a bit twitchy not having a thread #43?

Guess who’s back, back again? Pat is back, he’s cookin’. Guess who’s back? Pair of twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mrs Meldrum #42 Self care, new hair, desperate to forget the racism extraordinaire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Who thinks mummy in the know is dig at reb

No time go to gym or have nails done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
weird! has she messaged you?
She commented on one of my pics saying she tried to message me but it wouldn’t send, so I basically sent her a message saying what I wanted to do hopefully she gets it. I do still like Katie I’m just disappointed in that comment

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.