Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appalled but not one bit surprised her insta comeback is not an apology. Finally unsubbed. Can't stand this woman.
I don’t understand why anyone on tattle is still subscribed or following them?!!! Their Instagram accounts are all open to the public so you can view them without following them and you can watch the videos on you you tube without being subscribed.

Christ some of the comments on her come back post are borderline crazy.
The sheep really are stupid.
So many of them are saying things like “so glad you are ok after everything that’s happend” “you deserved a break, don’t ever apologise for putting your family first”

Are these people bleeping serious?!!!!!!!! 🤘🤮🙄😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Can’t believe Katie! Expected it from the others but certainly not her
What I find quite interesting about Instagram, is when you follow people you build up a relationship/expectation and can comment on here with so much detail, but when other names are mentioned and you look them up, you cannot understand why anyone would follow them. I couldn’t follow an account called ‘mummydaddyme’ on principle, what a vomit inducing name, I’ve just looked her up and it’s awful. So dull and weird looking. The feathering the empty nest. Dull and expensive.

Reactions: 7
I had a wee peep at the new Insta post and comments - the many incorrect uses of ‘your’ made my teeth itch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never heard of this woman until this thread, just gone to look on the mentioned post and I am pissing myself laughing. Why are these people saying she has been missed, they don't even know her! People are crazy on there.
Also just googled the what had happened with the vlog, as if she then tried to make out that Candice lady was her friend to get her out the tit.
I would be mortified to call her a friend or member of my family after that tit show🤦‍♀️how has she still got so many supporters.

Reactions: 16
I weep that these women who are rejoicing over the return of Rebecca are bringing up children who my children have to share a future with. Shame on them. How dare they support such abhorrent behaviour. Katie Ellison, what an absolute shock that is to see her supporting racism, because there’s no getting around that. To welcome her back is condone her actions. Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree. I think a lot of the issue also is loosing your sense of reality and gaining an inflated sense of self importance. She seems to have lost who she really is. I used to really like her. It’s like she sees herself as a celebrity. Embarrassing really.
Absolutely this

Reactions: 6
I literally have no words.

Some of the things the sheep are writing too, about their big news, what they have been up too. It’s a bit heartbreaking that they actually think she cares!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
🤮 at the lame gushing comments from the likes of Katie Ellison, Kelly Bees Knees, Lucie and the bump and a dedicated insta story from Sarah this mama life

Honestly these lot are pathetic!
I have unfollowed all. Absolute dicks.

Reactions: 14
She has replied to everyone but not Sarah from This Mama life 🤔 something going on there I think. They never seem to meet up when Sarah is in Aberdeen. She was even there when it was Rebecca’s 30th and never got a look in 👀
Has Sarah deleted her Insta story about reb comeback as I can't find it.
I quite like Sarah. She does lots ads but always declares and I think between job sometimes solo parenting and you tube she does work hard.

I am friends with this girl on Facebook 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’ll be over the moon with the latest insta post!
I'm sorry are you?
It came up when search Mrs Meldrum Facebook as it's a public status post.
Have you tried to talk some sense into her.
I'm in same situation spotted a friend who left a lovely comments on her you tube.
Looks like Facebook page gone for good she seldom went on there anyway.
All those super top fans will be fuming.

Please stop saying Marbs people. I've been holidaying in the Marbella area for decades and have friends and family who live there. Only people of a certain demographic say Marbs. While it's o.k. for Mrs M to say it's not o.k for classy people like us tattlers 😉
Sorry I been infleuencer by towie twats.
I'm sure it's a lovely area spoilt a bit by some British holiday makers.

Reactions: 4
Has Sarah deleted her Insta story about reb comeback as I can't find it.
I quite like Sarah. She does lots ads but always declares and I think between job sometimes solo parenting and you tube she does work hard.

I'm sorry are you?
It came up when search Mrs Meldrum Facebook as it's a public status post.
Have you tried to talk some sense into her.
I'm in same situation spotted a friend who left a lovely comments on her you tube.
Looks like Facebook page gone for good she seldom went on there anyway.
All those super top fans will be fuming.
This mama life (I can’t believe I even looked this up-this mama life? How sad is that) it was her last story of the morning. And yes I watched each one.
How many of these awful mamas flogging tit are there? There’s hundreds.

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure it's from the new youtube set of pics
Once again Barbour jacket because she's posh.
What makes me laugh us her and Lee mostly dress practical for walks.
Then you have the girls in their matching dresses or no coat when they all toastie for walks in the woods or the park even in winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why are the sheep telling her what they’ve been doing, she doesn’t care, the comments are like they are all best mates #fake

Reactions: 17
She has Instagram story of her Sainburys food shop. Probably an undeclared #AD gifted.

Reactions: 14
I have unfollowed Katie, which is a shame as she was the only CM vlogger I still followed, but I'm annoyed she would support a racist!

Reactions: 21
I know they won’t be bothered when I say I have unfollowed and unsubscribed from them ALL - anyone associated with Meldrum, ChannelBum, and have culled Brummy and Toby & Roo.
I’m sick to the bleeping back teeth with being falsely sold to, lied to and made out as if they care.
REBECCA MELDRUM DOES NOT CARE WHAT YOUVE BEEN UP TO. She is MERELY trying to scrape back some decent stats to improve her pitches to brands. And as we all know - she sees nothing wrk g with broadcasting a racist joke to over 100k people.
I’m done. I’m a white, 34 year old married mother of 2 who is an advocate of everything LGBTQ and of racial equality. In this day and age we cannot stand by and be brainwashed that this is ok. I am probably they’re standard follower catchment. I AM SO bleeping DONE WITH THEM ALL. RAGING!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.