Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think some posts in the last 24 hours are beyond ridiculous!
I think we should stick to the task in hand:
*unregulated child working hours
*safeguarding issues (uploading location in realtime etc)
*flouting advertising standards and effect of same on mental health of new mums)

Reactions: 15
Meldrum will have now say 15,000 trolls 😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I know we are busy having drama and all that, but I've just spotted these shoes at work. Meldrum must have named them...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is a thread about the Meldrum’s.
It not a chat room, the thread is not over moderated which is exactly why things like this are happening.
Because we don’t jump in and delete or control the narrative....
once it’s kept on topic. 😐
We can’t have pages of people arguing,
or commenting on arguing,
or commenting on comments on arguments being deleted 🙄
It’s not fair on other users who are here for the thread,
to read about Rebecca Meldrum and her car crash feck ups!
Not who’s friends with who on tattle life. 😐

From now on arguments will be removed. If you’re hurt by that, take it up with admin, not the hundreds of people who are here to post about Meldrum.
I hate doing a post like this, none of the mods enjoy doing them 😐 but day 2 of this conversation.

Let’s draw a line.

And continue with the Meldrum’s :m

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is a thread about the Meldrum’s.
It not a chat room, the thread is not over moderated which is exactly why things like this are happening.
Because we don’t jump in and delete or control the narrative....
once it’s kept on topic. 😐
We can’t have pages of people arguing,
or commenting on arguing,
or commenting on comments on arguments being deleted 🙄
It’s not fair on other users who are here for the thread,
to read about Rebecca Meldrum and her car crash feck ups!
Not who’s friends with who on tattle life. 😐

From now on arguments will be removed. If you’re hurt by that, take it up with admin, not the hundreds of people who are here to post about Meldrum.
I hate doing a post like this, none of the mods enjoy doing them 😐 but day 2 of this conversation.

Let’s draw a line.

And continue with the Meldrum’s :m
Would someone mind explaining the :m (I’m sure it’s covered in an old thread but I can’t read them all 🙈)

Hi Guys

Sorry I've been a bit quiet on here, but things have been so, so stressful ☹

As some of you know my previous lovely Hobbit imploded on the realisation that the " How To Wear A Headband" vlog looked like it may never happen.
If you're new around here, or missed that update I'll pop a link down below.
Anyway, I waited for my new one to be #kindly gifted, and yesterday he arrived at my PO Box.
Out he came so, so cute , all fresh, new and Instagrammable ............or so I thought.
Turns out some joker bought him on Deeside Buy and Sell......... slightly used and without tags is being polite!!
And he'll only answer to "Barry Baltic" !!
The real problem is, forget your mops, method sprays, Matalan duvet covers, this one insists on Boden Bretons and claims he did the whole stripey look first! He's refusing to pose, incase people think he's been " influenced" and worse than that won't do " matchy, matchy" with me!😲
I mean it's not on guys, I don't know what to do...........If I did a Q&A with him do you think that would help??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh I forgot about the dancing mushroom for a penis see she is so giving all the fun she sends our way think I might be missing her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The How To Wear A Headband vlog isn’t happening??
Oh no, I may implode too!
I’ve just been putting it on my head as I didn’t know what to do with it 😳

Please Edgy Reb, you must tell us how it’s done!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The How To Wear A Headband vlog isn’t happening??
Oh no, I may implode too!
I’ve just been putting it on my head as I didn’t know what to do with it 😳

Please Edgy Reb, you must tell us how it’s done!
The actual working title was "How To Do A Hair Do With A Hairband" , but there don't seem to be any forthcoming Collab work for that one, or even a gifted " Headband of Dreams" ☹

You might want to try a review of the Classic Vlogs " Drinking Lemon and Hot Water" and "My Sick Day Routine", both available in the Mrs M Early Archive Series. They might help, but unfortunately proved no cure for full blown Hobbit Imploditis. ☠
Apparently only a, fully #kindly gifted, summer wardrobe, size XXS, would have helped along with a two week break, also #kindly gifted, away from the Hobbit Villlaaage. ( With a selection of beauty goodies for the plane bag 😋)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe whilst it’s quiet on the Meldrum front, we should all have a game of What’s your favourite most cringe Meldrum moment.
We can all reminisce about the good times.
Has to be Cat-gate for me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe whilst it’s quiet on the Meldrum front, we should all have a game of What’s your favourite most cringe Meldrum moment.
We can all reminisce about the good times.
Has to be Cat-gate for me!
Poppy’s gender reveal video when lee couldn’t hide his disappointment that they weren’t having a boy. So cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Poppy’s gender reveal video when lee couldn’t hide his disappointment that they weren’t having a boy. So cringe.
To this day I don’t know why they didn’t scrap that video and just record a staged one.. oh I’m cringing just thinking of his face!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Things we NEED a Meldrum return to satisfy once and for all:
*Whats in the hole?
*How was/do we make soupy curry (possible cook with me)
*Are you retiring to Les Deux Alps?
*Is Pat dead?!
*90 day reveal (and exactly in pounds and pence how much did you pay)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Things we NEED a Meldrum return to satisfy once and for all:
*Whats in the hole?
*How was/do we make soupy curry (possible cook with me)
*Are you retiring to Les Deux Alps?
*Is Pat dead?!
*90 day reveal (and exactly in pounds and pence how much did you pay)
A look at the mountain of Primark clothes she’s bought over the last few yuuuuurs.
A look at all the clothes she apparently hands down between the kids (absolute bulllllllshit)
A tutorial on how to power wash the colour out of paving slabs (🙈🙄)
Fake tan reviews - show us how she gets the magical yuuuurrrr round golden glow because it sure as tit ain’t from Costa del Banchory

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.