Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she's back to radio silence and not responding to comments on posts despite gushing ... Must be non inclusive night out for the adults in the Greek Butlins. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See she's back to radio silence and not responding to comments on posts despite gushing ... Must be non inclusive night out for the adults in the Greek Butlins. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hold onto your hats then - Old β€œviolet” will be making a comeback! 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mrs Meldrum #42 Secret holiday with the chums, back to the primark hauls edgy succumbs 😩

Reactions: 14
The thing with all the I put my make up on in the bathroom/upstairs/in the lady’s chamber/dark (πŸ˜‰) is that we are all different and our kids are all different. (I put mine on in the car cos the little feckers are restrained in car seats and can’t die/kill each other or get lost) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I impressed with how long they’ve stayed of insta, they must be having withdrawal!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing with all the I put my make up on in the bathroom/upstairs/in the lady’s chamber/dark (πŸ˜‰) is that we are all different and our kids are all different. (I put mine on in the car cos the little feckers are restrained in car seats and can’t die/kill each other or get lost) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I impressed with how long they’ve stayed of insta, they must be having withdrawal!
She ll be ABSOLUTELY desperate to get all the holiday pics of the girls in the matching dresses up on insta! I reckon they ve stayed off so long as they have no ADS to fulfill! X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Plug covers are actually unsafe, the socket isn't live until the earth pin/top pin of the plug is inserted, see here for more information http://www.fatallyflawed.org.uk/

I rarely leave my children alone to eat, never find time to do makeup and almost always shower with one or more children sharing my shower. I'd love a few minutes peace, but even using the toilet is mostly impossible
I did not know that about the plugs, thanks for that πŸ‘

Reactions: 5
She just never learns from her past mistakes does she...don't fib! I get that she doesn't want to mention her hols but don't patronise people..stop saying in her last two hauls that all these clothes are going to be lovely for wearing through summer...its obviously holiday shopping, we know what the weather is like in North East Scotland..certainly doesn't warrant buying bags of strappy summer dresses, sunhats and sunglasses and broderie anglais everything and UV swimsuits for poppy!
Also as usual she totally misses out on current social trends...I am sick of seing 3rd lots of hand me downs so I am just going to start chucking the girls stuff now when you can get Β£4 dresses from Primark....ermmm that is sort of the opposite of what the whole world is trying to do at the moment Bec!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She just never learns from her past mistakes does she...don't fib! I get that she doesn't want to mention her hols but don't patronise people..stop saying in her last two hauls that all these clothes are going to be lovely for wearing through summer...its obviously holiday shopping, we know what the weather is like in North East Scotland..certainly doesn't warrant buying bags of strappy summer dresses, sunhats and sunglasses and broderie anglais everything and UV swimsuits for poppy!
Also as usual she totally misses out on current social trends...I am sick of seing 3rd lots of hand me downs so I am just going to start chucking the girls stuff now when you can get Β£4 dresses from Primark....ermmm that is sort of the opposite of what the whole world is trying to do at the moment Bec!
Total contradictions 're fast fashion/ hand me downs
Plus it's some H&M too .
I like the hats but she brought same most years what happens to the hats do they get broken?
Back to swearing again in blog.(bloody)
It just bored me. Blatantly not for costa del banachory.

Reactions: 7
Aah but eco Reb does hang her Β£4 Primark dresses to dry on the line and not use her tumble drier...or was that only the week she got paid to do it? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys. Remember the good old days of last week when Violet ripped us all a new one.

I miss Vi.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also what the hell did she do to her shopping bags, the clothes are so screwed up! I wonder how her holiday is going..is she still taking 45 000 pics and vlogging everything for use when she comes back , or is she going around her holiday lost without her camera constantly in her hand. She was obviously thinking about the insta pics with all the matching girls sun dresses. Who remembers the matchy matchy green and yellow outfits they all wore including lee on the holiday last summer?

Reactions: 7
Guys. Remember the good old days of last week when Violet ripped us all a new one.

I miss Vi.
I miss anything current or interesting happening with the Meldrums.
It's all so same old same old meh.
I wonder if long term absence from Insta will cost them.

Reactions: 5
Also what the hell did she do to her shopping bags, the clothes are so screwed up! I wonder how her holiday is going..is she still taking 45 000 pics and vlogging everything for use when she comes back , or is she going around her holiday lost without her camera constantly in her hand. She was obviously thinking about the insta pics with all the matching girls sun dresses. Who remembers the matchy matchy green and yellow outfits they all wore including lee on the holiday last summer?
Lee and his non-binary wardrobe πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So true! Likes clothing enough to buy it in three different sizes so they girls can all be matchy-matchy, but won't hold onto them for the younger ones to wear in years to come! Why would you bother when you can buy new clothes for next to nothing and ensure at risk populations in the developing world are enslaved in poverty? I truly hope she starts to see the plight of the workers who made these cheap items of clothing when she gets sick of looking at hand-me-downs and starts mooching around the shops again.

She literally has her head jammed so far up her own arse she has no concept of what life is like for the less fortunate :mad:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.