Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute.

I said I don’t like the hats, because I don’t.
I also acknowledged that other people do like them.

I am the only person who said they didn’t like them.

I’m sure there are plenty of things that I like that others would hate, that’s life and I’m not going to get all huffy about it.
I like the M V ring that other people hated, I’m not offended and I still like it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also wear a joules gilet and numerous other things people have mentioned they don’t like. I still wear them and love them.

I’m sure that everyone who loves the hat rocks them. 😘

Reactions: 13
A Primark haul... urgh
No doubt full of clothes for the holiday? But pretending they are just clothes for the “summer”
Give me strength. They must have literally THOUSANDS of items of clothes that have been worn once and never seen the light of day ever again. If the girls hand down clothes then why the need to buy so much new stuff for F or P?
God it’s tedious.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone really speak like that with the ‘so so much’ , ‘so so so much’ and ABSOLUTELY 🙈🙈 I live very close to Mrs M and nobody else I know speaks like that? Or over uses those words!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
There’s nothing wrong with the cat hats. They are lovely for little girls . I don’t get why people pick literally everything apart.
I'm sure the hat is nice, I havent watched so dont know.
The issue with her is the need to buy several, every year, and all of her wastefulness. (Is that a word....)

Yes our Reb will probably always be ripped apart no matter what she does with some people, but as a 'public figure' she should always be aware that what she puts out there may have backlash. Someone in public eye must always think about the consequences - and that goes for far fetched overreactions also. They just have to be prepared with how to handle it, and frankly Mrs M fails spectacularly.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone really speak like that with the ‘so so much’ , ‘so so so much’ and ABSOLUTELY 🙈🙈 I live very close to Mrs M and nobody else I know speaks like that? Or over uses those words!! 🙈
So so amazing. So so nice. Ab-so-lut-ley loves it. Blown away. Blows my mind.

That could be a dangerous drinking game - take a shot anytime she says any of the above in a vlog. Pissed in no time!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Two weeks! Norivirus on tour!
Hold onto your knickers Greece and pray the Mooching Meldrums don’t bring you the skitters.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think Edhy has nt been gifted as many free clothes for the girls since the liftgate - hence why she s only now buying their clothes from Primark - because she has to use her own cash! Not a Boden, Joules or Next piece amongst them! 2 of those shops are very close to Primark / HM but you can bet as it’s her own dolla she stayed well clear! X

Reactions: 11
Hang on a minute.

I said I don’t like the hats, because I don’t.
I also acknowledged that other people do like them.

I am the only person who said they didn’t like them
I'm just shame faced to own a meldrum related item of clothing and who knew you had to renew it annually once bought!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm just shame faced to own a meldrum related item of clothing and who knew you had to renew it annually once bought!
You're not the only one. My daughter is the same age as wee coco and is often in the same clothing although mine are #Sale not #gifted selling my soul, morals and integrity for a few quid to live my best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 it must be some kind of stealth hat tax.

I’m sure lots of us have at least one influencer related purchase.
Not me, obviously 👀😇 *hides Method spray*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree.The way she speaks is just so so annoying guys. Very limited vocabulary and even one of the sheep have had to leave instructions on how to pronounce broderie Anglaise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂 it must be some kind of stealth hat tax.

I’m sure lots of us have at least one influencer related purchase.
Not me, obviously 👀😇 *hides Method spray*
I'm not handing over my mop of dreams or my waffly matalan bedding 😂😂😂 and she did discover giant couscous from aldi for me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not handing over my mop of dreams or my waffly matalan bedding 😂😂😂 and she did discover giant couscous from aldi for me 😉
I’m keeping my babyliss Big Hair which I had BEFORE Reb. I was a bit miffed when she got one 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what I'm not one to defend them
We don't know of they were supervised.
How long she checked on them
Exactly how long it takes her to do all the hair and makeup.
We merely comment on what we see.

What we can come back to is her editing or lack of it.
I always wonder do they not watch before uploading and think how do we come across. What will be picked to prices for next.
Because of their previous mistakes and wrong doings they are subject to much greater level of scrutiny and win the award for the most amount threads on tattle.
There are people out there who dislike her and would find fault with everything she does.
There are people out there who adore her and can't see any wrong doing
Most of us are happy medium we hate their actions and have blown their chances.
Their ability to empathise/ engage in negative comments/ apologise properly and show an air of arrogance.
Feels like they keep making same mistakes and not taking or gaining the right advice.
The Meldrums do what they want to do even if the sheep say different.

We don't see the real them they keep a lot hidden and they constantly lie and mislead.
All we can say is how they come across.
Cold and selfish with odd sets of priorities.
Clearly she been told try and make yourself relatable but seems disingenuous be worried about money now on icecreams when she spent over £100 on clothes they don't need.
I think most of comments over many many past posts most parents echo the same things they don't get much me time and they feel guilty spending on themselves.
I think she's so used to having the time to get ready/ back up childcare 24 /7 and last few years lots freebies and high disposable income she's lost the ability to consider not everyone has this and how crazy indulgent it comes across for not even a huge event.That why's she put it all in.

Then only things I can relate to is they do school runs/ they up at night ,they shop at Aldi they cook and clean and have kids to look after.
I can't relate to their travels/ their hobbies/ their amount of personal time/ their lack of time management/ their style and attitudes to parenting or choosing to buy that house.
They need stop trying be faux relatable that ships long passed.
And yes the Aberdeen has ships too!
She often films blogs when need busy to seem more hands on i suspect than she actually is.
When kids are sick she delays medical advice and happy leave sick kids with someone else whilst she goes an enjoys herself it's seldom for work.
Going to gym 4 times a week nails and hair regularly done and so so many new clothes and makeup is not to relatable to many.
I can’t relate to their school runs. She’s never done one alone with all 3 kids! Wtf. How is that relatable to the average stay at home parent juggling the kids. He’s a stay at home dad, with a stay at home mum who thinks going to the gym is her job.
My understanding was she was a hardworking mum in the past but since he’s been home her biggest stress is reading emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.